曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[官网] 吉格斯签下新合约 Giggs pens new deal

[官网] 吉格斯签下新合约 Giggs pens new deal

/ D. ]  U8 n' Y; l曼联在线·球迷地带 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站9 d1 H6 e. D* R( @: _2 o+ g5 F2 S
Ryan Giggs has agreed a new one-year contract extension that will keep him at the club until June 2010.www.imanutd.com9 O( ~3 R0 ?' D0 W' x! J( l3 w
The new deal extends the 35-year-old midfielder's United career to just a few months short of his 37th birthday, 19 years after making his Reds debut against Everton in the old First Division on 2 March 1991.曼联在线·球迷地带3 w) ~$ e- G% _% W
Giggs told ManUtd.com he is "delighted to be offered a new contract", adding: "I feel fit and I'm enjoying my football more than ever.
: S- n6 ~  K1 Q2 [" T曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"This is an exciting young team and the spirit is great in the dressing room. I want to be a part of that and achieve even more success.”
0 W# N1 _# B( |: j+ _. O - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Sir Alex Ferguson praised the Welshman's longevity and appetite for the game. He told us: “Ryan is a true professional of the game; his lifestyle, the way he looks after himself, and his desire to always want to win is a credit to him and an inspiration to any young kid who wants to become a footballer.
! V, h. |6 o2 l% P, C+ w- _9 \www.imanutd.com"He is like a young boy in the way that he plays and, although he wants to be involved in every game, he understands that by using his experience when it matters is a benefit to him and the team.
2 D& p; }! R; a) j! C! v专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源."It would be easy for him to be complacent after all he has achieved but he isn’t and that speaks volumes of his character and explains why we wanted to extend his services and use that experience.”
3 q1 [. ]2 f' v1 b
7 z7 {5 O( G+ Y- \9 [曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛=========================================================================================================
" u3 q6 g" l0 X曼联在线·球迷地带曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛$ q. Q* _4 y2 Q& S5 L
吉格斯和俱乐部续约一年,他将为球队效力到2010年6月。
2 S+ z' t- k+ }. j" ^ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站2 M1 V6 B# ~+ s8 M3 p& l
这个合约将会使35岁的吉格斯至少效力到他37岁生日之前几个月,19年前,他第一次为曼联出场,对阵埃弗顿,时间是1991年3月2日。www.imanutd.com' X% s# X7 x" g
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛4 N7 z% ~3 o2 c& g
吉格斯称他“很高兴获得了俱乐部的新合同”,他说:“我感觉很好,我现在很享受自己踢球。www.imanutd.com$ T, f$ n9 @2 H1 ?; I( }3 M3 X: e

1 \. ?3 p3 [  O1 t+ Jwww.imanutd.com“我们是一只令人激动的年轻球队,更衣室的氛围也很美妙,我也希望融入其中,获得更多成功。” - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站/ I3 I  p9 y" W; @* Q* z/ l

9 f. u1 |9 B- Q7 F! ?曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛弗格森赞扬了这位威尔士老将的长寿和对比赛的渴望。他说:“瑞恩(吉格斯)是一个真正的职业球员,他的生活态度,他照顾自己的方式,他对赢得比赛的渴望都是他的过人之处,也激励着年轻的队员。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.+ T# M7 X$ J" ]5 V

& z) {6 f5 q' M# ~: \; V7 q3 e“他踢球时依然像年轻球员一样充满激情,虽然他也很想每场比赛都参与其中,不过他也了解如何用自己的经验帮助自己和球队。
) H' V2 m; i/ V5 z0 A: H- e) E - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
/ V; j+ S9 d) l& |8 \ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“获得如此多的荣誉,人很容易自满,不过吉格斯并没有这样,这就是他的特点,也正因为如此,我们希望和他续约,让他的经验继续发挥作用。”

留下继续刷新记录

我很幸运能见证一个传奇。