【曼城晚报】俩小将踏上欧冠征途 United's Roman conquest

【曼城晚报】俩小将踏上欧冠征途 United's Roman conquest

Stuart Mathieson
0 G- N- X' Z' V* B" _) _www.imanutd.com
February 12, 2009
www.imanutd.com, k; n$ O3 Z  p9 h: J, T! I9 ]
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.+ `. x! ]$ Z3 n- |( u! L
www.imanutd.com+ T0 n. ?* ^% ^3 @1 p$ _5 |9 o
UNITED have an Italian Job on the calendar in the Champions League as they bid to reach the final in Rome - so they have promoted two Romans to their European squad!
3 O5 O* D/ X0 V6 k/ ~) Q* ?% wwww.imanutd.comSir Alex Ferguson is, of course, highly unlikely to have to call on Italian teenagers Federico Macheda and Davide Petrucci against Inter Milan in the last 16 or any possible future opponents.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.8 q( L1 L3 `! N$ u+ z
But the pair have made such an impact in the Reds' youth squad and reserves that the United boss is plotting the same learning curve for the two imports that he gave to Mancunian Danny Welbeck 12 months ago.5 I' E# _: _, D7 n! n% o, Y
Welbeck was slowly introduced to United's first team training last season then fast-tracked to Fergie's official Champions League squad.www.imanutd.com. h" l0 C! j+ j4 a7 e8 y" W: }4 _
Though the 17-year-old didn't appear in any European game, he was on the bench for the quarter-final and semi-final Old Trafford second legs against Roma and Barcelona.
& J0 r; b7 a( A1 b' E/ FAnd he will be pictured forever among the celebrations with the European Cup after the Moscow final in the Luzhniki Stadium last May.
6 R1 L/ b5 }9 W9 ]" z1 PPriceless 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.) `) J; E- k: I1 |' B
It was a priceless part of Welbeck's soccer education and now Macheda and Petrucci are set for the same treatment.
$ ^; ?2 ?' H4 U) \曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛The 17-year-olds were both born in Rome and striker Macheda (who has been given squad No. 41) was snapped up from Lazio's youth system in September 2007.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛8 B- ?3 S5 _- o% W# P- }
Goalscoring midfielder Petrucci followed his compatriot a year later to England having been captured from Roma.
: B  J/ Y' g- b* }3 h- w0 {www.imanutd.comTheir impact has been so swift they've developed from United's Academy into the reserves and now have been advanced to training sessions with Cristiano Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney and Co.www.imanutd.com! T+ O% d" B; G; M1 H
Fergie says in these kinds of cases, like Welbeck's, Rafael and Fabio Da Silva's promotion to the first team scene, there is no decision to be made.
) Y- Y" q9 w; ? - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站"Young players tell you more than you need to make decisions," he said.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.7 U' w' R! c6 Y" t$ j5 m
"Performances have you looking at things differently. Performance levels make you sit up and see who is above the rest.0 m* L0 {9 w1 z- I1 [
"Then you have them in the first team squad training immediately to see how they do. Danny Welbeck has made the transition. That is the way we do it." Along with youth team boss Paul McGuinness and his staff, reserve boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and his team have watched the impressive progress of Macheda and Petrucci and marked Fergie's card.# J. R/ n/ X+ r$ `) n$ `
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.) F) O) l# U' G$ c
曼联在线·球迷地带4 g. `/ e% h+ e* v
www.imanutd.com8 J5 _2 n  P, F  q, {

p. z$ h" ^7 H, H- x  [" @ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站欧冠淘汰赛开赛日期临近,在征战欧罗巴之际,曼联竟将两名罗马小将编入了欧战一线队! - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站& P8 o+ v1 t5 t( o7 S
www.imanutd.com) h" S# I5 r$ _7 \- o
当然,弗格森还是不大可能在对阵国际米兰或任何一支16强队伍时,派上马切达(Federico Macheda )和佩特里奇(Davide Petrucci)。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.# r5 N" t; ?# r3 Z7 f$ w, p* [

" N$ U2 L& f& M. e专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.12个月前弗格森也曾带着17岁英格兰小将丹尼-维尔贝克(Danny Welbeck)上欧冠战场。马切达和佩特里奇在红魔青训队表现令人刮目,因此,这次弗格森准备依样画葫芦,带他们去见见世面。! y# ~- g2 @7 T
当时维尔贝克还没有完全进入一线队伍,却突然升到了欧战大名单。四分之一决赛对罗马、以及半决赛对巴塞罗那时,他都坐在替补席上,不过并未上场。对于他来说,这样的经验千金难求。现在好运气也摆在了马切达和佩特里奇面前。  b8 c$ h3 e% d
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站8 d& C4 k9 j4 m6 e
两个意大利小将都是17岁,都出生在罗马,都踢前锋。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.5 B/ H9 t8 H: [6 G! C
马切达身穿41号球衣,07年11月,曼联争得了这位新人,并将其带离拉齐奥的青训营。一年之后曼联又从罗马队挖来佩特里奇。
& X  i. [; v/ ~& M两人进步十分迅猛,很快就从训练营调到预备队,如今已经和C罗、鲁尼等一起参加集训。! D* [* H9 z: }
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛4 N4 A. ~6 H4 m4 `. ?! ]
弗吉认为在下列三种情况下,年轻人也可以进入一队,比如维尔贝克、达席尔瓦兄弟——法比奥和拉法尔:“年轻队员的表现或者大大超出期望;或者让人耳目一新;或者让人跳脚赞叹。然后我会忍不住马上让他们进一线队试试看。丹尼-维尔贝克就是这样成功进入一线队的,这是我们的挑选秘诀。”www.imanutd.com/ s& Z$ ^/ j5 H! _0 ~$ P
青年队教练保罗-麦吉尼斯、预备队教练索尔斯克亚都见证了马切达和佩特里奇的成长,并将他们推荐给了弗格森。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛7 |! p2 k) _2 r$ A+ A- Q! o

0 i! d* @) C1 ]* W0 [. \0 y专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.(图为马切达)
& ^- M3 E; H6 M* t8 x( X7 ^www.imanutd.com - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站8 T8 {6 q3 |8 e% \4 N5 g
[ 本帖最后由 斑丝妮 于 2009-2-13 19:01 编辑 ]

~

哇~好久不见的lz~呵呵~~曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛; \5 H1 J+ L7 j- ^
其实macheda和petrucci都还在青年队打,预备队出去的人多了,他们就上去打了~
* X& F" C, z$ S3 {7 V曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛我一直期待我的Morrison!!
我的blog:梦剧场的小老鼠
我的视频空间:音乐素描小子