曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

【Goal.com】 穆里尼奥:国米有能力击败曼联 Mourinho: Inter Can Beat United

【Goal.com】 穆里尼奥:国米有能力击败曼联 Mourinho: Inter Can Beat United

4 C7 k: \0 [* W) d( B2 D! L( @曼联在线·球迷地带
/ s; H. W6 p4 l$ Qwww.imanutd.com'The Special One' is looking forward to pitting his wits against the World Club Champions...曼联在线·球迷地带$ ^( D4 }. V$ y: x) y4 D% n" }
Jose Mourinho is relishing the prospect of taking on Alex Ferguson's Manchester United in the Champions League when his Inter side join battle with the Red Devils for the first leg in Milan on Tuesday February 24.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛2 s$ |6 t6 s% o7 C
With the second leg at Old Trafford the following Wednesday, the former Chelsea manager has good reason for optimism. His United counterpart Sir Alex Ferguson has only once triumphed against a Mourinho-led side.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.9 N8 }9 A% f0 f- F# f% Z% p( h$ S
"Before the draw I said that I wanted United and some people thought I was crazy," Mourinho told MUTV.9 O$ D, |8 y4 D: v
"After all, why would I want the top team in Europe? But I wanted them because it’s a big challenge and because it will be difficult.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.5 \5 Y" q- O' `( o" [9 i; c5 K! x
"It’s a special draw for my players and I won’t need to motivate them for this tie. The best matches to play in are against the best sides and the best side at the moment is Manchester United." - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站+ I+ A2 K3 H" i
However, that sanguine attitude should be tempered by the fact that Inter as a club have never beaten United in a competitive fixture, a statisitic one senses Mourinho would definitely like to change.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛" }9 [: f8 e6 d1 b. z) R6 K
"We know we can win," Mourinho added. "United are a special team with special players. They are very solid in defence and dangerous in attack.
0 B/ U: e& v% `% j: u7 w6 {曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"You look at the talent they have on the pitch and then at the bench too, and you know this will be difficult.
4 X& Y7 O# S% R9 }曼联在线·球迷地带"My side has a lot of experience, we have a lot of talent and we know how to play the big games. It will be a close tie."www.imanutd.com( F0 R" I+ B4 r4 K/ @2 r( H8 s% R
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站+ ?2 q9 L& Q; Y6 `1 a
=================================================================================================
0 o, I: q! l1 i& e曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛9 W. G8 z6 r% g' Y/ D
“特殊的一个”穆里尼奥正准备在对阵曼联时大展拳脚……
5 r" t( j' N6 w  k' d' b
0 }/ l7 p+ p  |- @7 M+ |专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.何塞穆里尼奥对2月24号国米主场迎战曼联的欧冠淘汰赛第一回合充满期待。2 q  w& ~$ r+ p$ [3 Q5 R' J. P/ r

/ `4 o5 ]: `5 J# G& E第二回合则将会在老特拉福德进行,作为前切尔西的主教练,穆里尼奥有理由感到乐观,弗格森以前仅仅有一次战胜过魔力鸟率领的球队。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛7 {+ E+ h' h( o5 o3 i) @

9 m' S( u5 u! a) p$ ? - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“再抽签之前我就说我希望遇到曼联,有些人当时觉得我是疯了,”魔力鸟说。
8 ^4 E" o# u* A0 A& M% }3 c5 ewww.imanutd.com
3 y* G7 R, t# [( Iwww.imanutd.com“毕竟,我怎么会想对阵欧洲最好的球队呢?不过我就是这么想的,这是一个很大的挑战,将会十分困难。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛4 ], R  ^  |5 N# ^2 Z( `
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛- G) Q% G9 q/ D2 w- M3 Q0 k
“对我的球员来讲,这是一个很特别的签,我不需要为他们作动员,我们将会奉献最好的比赛,对阵目前最好的球队——曼联。”曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛4 o# A5 i, T8 s+ L! ^& J3 q. ]

0 j6 z! S( [( U, h5 J) w: k2 y专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.然而,这种乐观的态度或许不会那么坚定,国米在正式的竞赛中还从来没有赢过曼联,而狂人显然希望改变这一纪录。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站7 J0 }$ r9 o' ]
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站% k! M  I2 z- Q, q% {0 {% b
“我们知道我们可以获胜,”魔力鸟补充道,“曼联有着特别的球员,是一支与众不同的球队,他们防守很坚固,进攻又很有威胁。
" x2 S  i: H% Z& r# E+ _7 g# Mwww.imanutd.com专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.8 V& ~; B2 i9 v: m& b9 U
“他们拥有着充满天赋的球员,替补也是如此,因此比赛将会很艰苦。
2 G; H1 w. H+ r' c, A5 }专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛6 ~) U1 Z! P$ _# W( k
“我的球队有很多有经验的球员,我们同样充满天赋,知道如何应付大场面,比赛将会很激烈的。”

这话布丁不行。。。
老队长的破坏力是惊人的..

已经习惯他比赛前说这样的话了。

今年别想