曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

【官网】 吉格斯享受球队枢纽的角色 Giggs enjoying pivotal role

【官网】 吉格斯享受球队枢纽的角色 Giggs enjoying pivotal role

www.imanutd.com+ o' i1 S1 C$ A/ y; h1 O
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.8 Q& _! Z- D& T4 W% n' t
Ryan Giggs is relishing the chance to be centre stage in the twilight of his remarkable career.
4 `/ Y9 [* ~4 D) O! |' ENot for his ego - the Welshman remains as immodest as ever, even with a new contract in his back pocket. It's simply for his love of the game - deployed as a striker in Sunday's resounding FA Cup win against Derby County, he was always in the thick of the action even if he didn't ripple the net at Pride Park as he had done previously at Upton Park.
  y& z# a- Q' W% c曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"With great players around me, I'm not going to sprint in behind defenders like I used to," says Ryan, referring to his transition from winger to central midfielder or even striker.
6 k4 A5 v$ X. v3 J曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"Instead I've got to use my experience, get on the ball and try and create opportunities for others because the movement around me is so good.
4 `" Q7 _) [) L+ R: v曼联在线·球迷地带"Sometimes it's so good, you know where a team-mate is going to be without looking... although not all of my backheels came off!"
: J9 t# u1 W0 z* h曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Giggs set up two goals directly at Derby for Nani and Ronaldo, joined in the build-up to Danny Welbeck's strike and was unfortunate to have an assist chalked off when Ronaldo's first "goal" was disallowed for offside. But Ryan's importance isn't all about passing the ball; he's also there to distribute his knowledge after a record 788 appearances for United.* t, `' }" g, P% B  Z9 o% ?
"It's up to the players like Gaz (Gary Neville), Edwin (van der Sar) and myself to pass on our experience to the lads who come in," acknowledges Ryan.
4 n0 L4 N* C+ t' e9 ~$ d; j专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源."That's our job as senior players, to help the likes of Darron Gibson and Danny Welbeck who both scored fantastic goals on Sunday."
6 r0 b& \( K" g$ _+ F8 n - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
/ R6 K/ o1 ~8 {* M! }! w( Pwww.imanutd.com==========================================================================================================曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛  V1 U; r3 i7 r, n8 p

# N# l0 E# p& S- b" W专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.瑞恩吉格斯对可以在职业生涯末期打中路的位置感到高兴。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛1 O! R5 p: T+ K8 s5 y
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.% |" u& w/ l2 L& u& O
这并不是自大,即便他刚刚签署了新合同,这只是因为他太喜欢比赛了,在刚刚过去的足总杯第五轮的比赛中,他打上了影子前锋的角色,虽然没有进球,但他每次都能出现在最需要他的地方。
7 j6 u3 t' O/ w, i; H* Q* k! _www.imanutd.com - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站8 J' M* ^9 `, I' R2 j' N) F
“我的队友们都十分出色,我不需要像以往一样生突对手,”谈到自己向中路的转变,吉格斯说。
8 G: V+ Z# f9 d6 ^0 @曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛www.imanutd.com, b) u! o$ r: v/ z) g
“而球队需要的是我的经验,控球,为其他人创造机会,我周围队友们的跑动很舒服。
$ |; m, u, E' p( V曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
' _% k7 m7 ^1 O. Z: j2 D2 g4 o  T7 h, ~曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“有时候我可以不看就知道队友在往哪跑……虽然并不是我所有的脚后跟传球都能成功。”
6 j- Z, u# o  \  ^6 Mwww.imanutd.com
8 O- ]* G3 V3 n吉格斯助攻了纳尼和罗纳尔多的进球,参与了维尔贝克的破门,还有一次助攻罗纳尔多可惜后者被判越位。瑞恩的作用不仅是传球,788此为曼联出场的他还在不断分享着自己的经验。
1 A4 @: l0 s% Q  o% \$ J曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
  p4 D# G& D+ f, d, ]; e; m - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“像加里内维尔、范德萨和我这样的球员的职责之一就是向年轻球员传授经验,”吉格斯坦言。曼联在线·球迷地带) P: ]$ b: H3 V+ l; F, G

% w! h1 l: b1 \& J1 P7 J“这是老队员的工作,帮助吉布森和维尔贝克这样的球员,他们这场都打入了漂亮的进球。”

继续发挥余热~

Giggs能作的并不止这些。