曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

【官网博客】 费兰:做个好助手 Blog: Becoming no. 2

【官网博客】 费兰:做个好助手 Blog: Becoming no. 2

- Q) H" h: q8 G1 n  c- l' B- `& _曼联在线·球迷地带
; `& o$ \' m0 G, U4 T$ |7 a曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛I’m five months into my role as assistant manager now and I’m thoroughly enjoying it. www.imanutd.com9 I" M8 o( W7 T& P# z
I get to spend time both on the training ground and in the office, although there’s more paperwork to do!
* L9 J/ |  {7 V - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站I only fully realised what the job involved when I was promoted in September. As first-team coach I was able to sit on the outside and take a view inwards, but in this role my decision-making is far more frequent and issues crop up that it’s my responsibility to deal with. Managing my time effectively is crucial.
0 O  h3 Q6 I8 _www.imanutd.comIt helps me when working with the squad that I was a United player too. The likes of Giggs, Neville and Scholes were breaking though when I was in my last year as a player here, which feels strange sometimes, but they are a bit older and wiser now and I certainly am!
( l8 X# m) z- `9 M: H) S7 S曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛There are also far more cultures at Carrington now than when I was a player, and adapting to that is all part of my work.
4 x0 @5 {1 |% ?' f" Ywww.imanutd.comI’ve been at the club quite a while now, so I know many faces and understand the way certain things work. But I still have to bring fresh ideas to the table and challenge the players all the time.
8 j+ n' y/ j! C3 A! {www.imanutd.comOur recent results on and off the pitch have shown we’re doing something right as players and coaching staff, and we are pleased with that. But we can’t be complacent. We strive to be winners – that’s the way it is here. We have to do our jobs well because otherwise we wouldn’t be here.
( G& |/ C$ W( f7 t) |) B
% m* @) k5 b) r曼联在线·球迷地带=====================================================================================================; U" N; ]1 A9 G) }- I
曼联在线·球迷地带% H6 h; j- n" C; _
我已经在助教的位置上干了5个月了,我完全享受其中,在训练场以及办公室中都需要我的工作,还有写这篇文章的工作!曼联在线·球迷地带& d  E/ G) e2 P8 F% u; ]

' B6 D6 k; g: {2 a+ g5 ~* y曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛在9月份我刚刚被提拔起来的时候,我对这份工作了解不多,作为一线队教练,我习惯于置身事外,来观察内部的情况,不过在助教的位置上,我必须更多地作出决定,还有很多突发事件需要我来处理,如何有效率地管理时间显得尤为重要。
! ~! D' v  n9 b& L4 T - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
/ Z7 U/ \( G. N1 @8 z而我曾是曼联球员的身份对我很有帮助了,像吉格斯、内维尔、斯科尔斯这些球员,在我职业生涯末期的时候已经崭露头角了,所以现在有时我感到有些别扭,好在他们已经成熟了,聪明了,我也如此!
* Q1 i( F1 `% N  `( R; Rwww.imanutd.com
% v3 U0 ?& L9 l* n+ V; w: owww.imanutd.com在卡灵顿训练基地,相较于我当球员的时候,现在的文化更为丰富,而我的工作之一也是去配合这些文化氛围。
% f& }: [& G( x曼联在线·球迷地带www.imanutd.com/ l4 P1 s3 U4 r6 q
我在俱乐部也待了不短了,因此我对很多人、很多事都很熟悉但是我必须能够有创新的想法,随时能够对球员做出要求。曼联在线·球迷地带; H) c' b: \; i* X

+ T7 u$ X& d8 c9 A1 n专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.我们最近在场上场下的表现都显示出,球员和教练团队的工作都很顺利,我们对此很满意,但并不自满,我们渴望胜利,如果没有出色的完成工作,我们不会取得成功。

费兰的表现中规中矩

默默耕耘就可以了,不用太张扬。