曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

【官网】 朴智星保持乐观 Park positive despite draw

【官网】 朴智星保持乐观 Park positive despite draw

, n3 K% N! r! S( K" Z1 d, J8 |曼联在线·球迷地带 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站0 N% {1 N( `7 e
Ji-sung Park admitted to slight sense of disappointment at the Champions League goalless draw in Milan but is confident United can see off Inter in the return at Old Trafford.
3 O! x  ]2 \( AThe Reds were dominant in the first half against the Italian champions. Cristiano Ronaldo went close on several occasions, Ryan Giggs missed while through on goal and Park himself just failed to connect with a Ronaldo cross.( Q: R2 [% f2 j! N8 K
Although Inter came back strongly after the break, United continued to dictate the pace of the game but were unable to steal what would have been a crucial away goal.
6 X. A' K  F) e* d% `2 U; o) z/ l - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站"We had some great chances but couldn’t score," Park said. "Inter are physically very strong and can beat anyone, so we prepared well and controlled the match.
* T- @# d, J; N+ l0 K& i" i曼联在线·球迷地带"We played to our tempo and style and expected the game to go that way, but not the result. We wanted to win but a draw is okay."曼联在线·球迷地带7 ~5 l. f$ i  I( {8 u6 l/ n% I
United deployed a 4-5-1 formation for the majority of the game at the San Siro, with Dimitar Berbatov as the lone striker, but Park expects a more forward-thinking approach in the second leg in a fortnight.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛  X$ Y/ v9 b- e2 o
The Korean winger added: "We'll improve in the second leg and will be more attacking at Old Trafford, and we know we can score."专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.6 F' I6 {- N. k5 q0 [) U
United now switch focus to Sunday's Carling Cup final against Tottenham and Park added: "I’m looking forward to it - we all are. Cup finals are very important and everybody at the club wants to lift the trophy."
  B$ y0 _  D& n& b+ @8 @5 Q2 q& H6 a0 ?. }9 B2 O
===========================================================================================================
1 q3 K  r) M1 M9 O3 D6 V& @4 m, C$ V - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
) f9 W% f, `( X* H' R) _8 d- ?, k专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.朴智星坦言他对欧冠客场与国米互交白卷的结果感到有些失望,不过他自信可以在老特拉福德击败对手。曼联在线·球迷地带* O( ~9 k. Q; c

! L0 t( A$ `* r8 C% K9 p: n红魔在上半场占尽优势,C罗获得了多次机会,吉格斯错失了一个单刀,朴智星也在错过了C罗的一次传中。
, J8 m8 W5 K" c9 @曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
9 V6 w: }  D  g虽然国米在下半场有所反弹,不过曼联也基本控制了比赛,然而却没有取得哪怕一个可贵的客场进球。
$ b" w  j1 C2 [# d1 @
, S9 f2 i/ I" p专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“我们获得了些非常好的机会,但是却没有进球,”朴智星说,“国米的身体力量很强,有能力击败任何对手,因此我们准备十分充分,控制了比赛。  S$ T5 b" R. g$ m& V+ e0 _
曼联在线·球迷地带( I  P" g& I. d1 [" t1 u; l) j/ P' h
“我们按着自己的节奏踢球,比赛也像我们预计的一样进行,但结果却不尽如人意。我们本期望获胜,不过平局也还可以。”
, x+ R; p$ O6 ]- uwww.imanutd.com$ T8 z5 T: C& g
曼联本场排出了4-5-1阵型,贝尔巴托夫打单箭头,而朴智星希望在第二回合的比赛中,球队会派上更多前锋。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛9 B* I8 m0 b' B  q8 U: R

/ P8 i) A& R+ l7 I3 F% l) C1 q$ m5 c0 iwww.imanutd.com韩国人补充道:“我们会在第二回合有所改进,会在老特拉福德更有攻击性,我们清楚,我们会取得进球的。” - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站# k1 H6 n: g8 ?3 y6 A, P
www.imanutd.com& F0 M. r. a5 a" `, |9 N1 x
曼联现在将注意力转向了周日对阵热刺的联赛杯决赛,朴智星说道:“我很期待这场比赛,所有人都和我一样,杯赛决赛十分重要,俱乐部的每个人都期望能够最终举起奖杯。”