曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

【官网】 鲁尼:维尔贝克是大场面先生 Wembley won't faze Welbeck

【官网】 鲁尼:维尔贝克是大场面先生 Wembley won't faze Welbeck

题目意译了。。。
/ H* J/ N/ Q+ X专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联在线·球迷地带$ f- @+ I: N# @9 h  X) m
  U( Z2 p) `+ s1 a, J# H
www.imanutd.com, y& {( w2 q2 t' n- V& j/ a
Wayne Rooney feels Danny Welbeck has the temperament to cope with the big occasion and would relish the opportunity to play at Wembley in Sunday's Carling Cup final.
, w% a& m+ ]" K专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.With Dimitar Berbatov unlikely to feature having not been involved at all in this season's campaign, Rooney, Welbeck and Carlos Tevez are all vying for a spot in the side to face Tottenham Hotspur.) f' U/ \- a3 [
While Rooney hopes he'll be handed one of the attacking berths, he says Welbeck would not let anyone down should he be given the nod.
: Q7 c1 i/ r7 s1 e: N0 L: f* W - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站"I’m sure he can do the business," Rooney told ManUtd.com. "He’s a nice lad and when he’s come into the team he’s done really well.
% W( o. L$ f; O3 e. g专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源."I think what’s surprised a lot of people is that he’s not been fazed by anything, despite being so young. He’s had the composure to take everything in his stride and play the sort of football we all know he can play.
( r- ?" X/ q. |! \ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站"That’s great for the team and I’m sure if he plays on Sunday he’ll have no problems playing at Wembley and won’t let anybody down. I think when you're that age you don’t care about too much – you just want to get out and play football."www.imanutd.com- v) f% u$ M! z  ^
Sir Alex has promised to stick with the players who have got the Reds to this stage and Rooney remains hopeful of being involved from the start.
) f5 z$ }% @6 ^- a  G曼联在线·球迷地带"We've all just got to wait and see what the manager says about Sunday," he admits. "It is down to him who plays."专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.: i& _* ~8 j7 j; j9 W( G

J" n3 z: L  v4 \曼联在线·球迷地带==============================================================================================================www.imanutd.com* |6 g! A4 H! q: g9 Y! u% ?/ c( g# a
( n- ~1 D. j0 i  y/ {6 i
韦恩鲁尼认为维尔贝克有着应付大场面的气质,这位小将将会对能够在温布利进行联赛杯决赛感到高兴。
8 f) L0 @9 K+ A9 ], L& l* ?' [6 [www.imanutd.com
( W! H7 e6 p7 o7 L5 ^专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.贝尔巴托夫本赛季没有参加过一场联赛杯的比赛,估计也不会出现在决赛赛场上,而鲁尼、维尔贝克和特维斯将会竞争首发的名额。
0 e: \, J! P0 m$ ?' l5 ^5 g曼联在线·球迷地带
1 k3 C' U$ @& O# m专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.鲁尼希望自己可以获得一个位置,不过他也说,一旦维尔贝克获得机会,他不会让任何人失望的。
6 u" r$ \- q! s3 \ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
6 P# t5 @% A: K2 i8 ~7 [专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“我可以肯定他(维尔贝克)可以有所作为,”鲁尼说,“他是一个不错的家伙,自从加入球队以来,就一直表现的很好。
: {" Y: `! r8 K9 ^; |5 r* R# s; D专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联在线·球迷地带/ a: C* ~0 C, z. e% q' E' i
“我认为他让人如此惊讶的原因是,在如此年轻的时候,就不畏惧任何事情,他在射门时非常冷静,他的踢球方式让人心悦诚服。
) ]2 \. c  k9 i+ o  l, R+ e, o - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
1 a2 _3 f/ q; v* _1 B/ c, m' _- x曼联在线·球迷地带“这对球队来说再好不过了,我确信在周日的温布利赛场上,他不会有任何问题,在这个年纪,不需要考虑太多,上场好好踢球就好了。”专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.- k  R& {- j  m. X3 z$ ^0 H7 ^

5 f3 G, k- ?( Z; w: `, o% I9 N - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站弗格森承诺会让一直参加联赛杯的球员踢决赛,而鲁尼希望可以获得守法的机会。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛' K- x5 y  N4 t% `& ^/ a; d8 F

n/ @6 j6 K5 p8 S* i6 J6 @曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“我们只能等着看看主教练会如何安排,”他说,“这事由老板做主。”