曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

【曼城晚报】 曼联0-0(4-1)热刺:球员评分 United v Spurs: Player ratings

【曼城晚报】 曼联0-0(4-1)热刺:球员评分 United v Spurs: Player ratings

曼联在线·球迷地带; c% E. D& V) r$ @2 O; E: k
( }# }+ g) d6 @  }5 d
A TALE of two superb wing displays was settled by an ex-chef who proved himself a spot-kick master keeping his cool in front of 88,217 baying fans at Wembley.
" Y3 J8 y' M, }1 u8 W( i( ~曼联在线·球迷地带曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛4 d7 }- D: D" N  v1 M' B6 t
Ben Foster, so unlucky with injury at Old Trafford after giving up his culinary career, did enough at the Carling Cup final to be pencilled in by Sir Alex Ferguson as Edwin van der Sar successor and the England's keeper in waiting.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛! w$ R! R8 I/ D$ \! V1 b+ b
He’d impressed the demanding United boss before his penalty shoot-out heroics when he piled on pressure on wilting Spurs by saving Jamie O’Hara’s opener. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站5 z! b+ M0 G& {1 \" S
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站; `  `7 b$ f* v3 C, N
Man-of-the-match Foster had during open play pulled off brilliant saves from Aaron Lennon and Darren Bent to send the game to penalties.
. s9 s2 I4 ^+ _3 J) ?7 J: D  o  V" Dwww.imanutd.comJet-heeled Tottenham winger Lennon gave Evra perhaps the toughest game of his Reds career while his opposite no. 7 Ronaldo looked to be the most likely for long periods to end the stalemate.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.* o8 ~1 ~, t1 S8 A0 O8 ?/ A% [

1 f3 K- k5 l0 \2 Z. w- p# P- |& Zwww.imanutd.comHere M.E.N. Sports Editor Peter Spencer assesses the form of the kids and of course the older heads who eventually made it two trophies with three to go as potentially United’s greatest ever team aim for the history books.
* F, t# }3 }) b7 P - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站  T; Q) o; {* q
Foster: The hero of the hour who was out to impress... and he certainly did with a commanding performance. Was seen taking advice from Edwin van der Sar before the shoot-out and at 25 is ready to start as first choice next season. Wonderful to see how sporting he was with the naturally disappointed Spurs keeper Gomes who himself had done so much to answer his critics ... 9.1 \! e& |' [( e

- V9 `( J, q! H; i曼联在线·球迷地带O’Shea: Won his starting berth as a reward for his great loyalty to the cause. Did little wrong but in truth had so little to do as United totally dominated the first half. Was replaced by Vidic to allow a defensive reshuffle ... 6.
" g& y- R" K( x* @% Q+ z
5 C/ }, z6 e2 L- T/ HFerdinand: Got his public wish to start and was in cruise control before the interval with Tottenham offering few threats. Stepped up his game when he had to and had Darren Bent in his pocket. Was furious with Evra after Lennon again showed his pace and trickery to get the better of the Premier League’s top left back. Midway through the first half he found the time to support the attack and was close with a spectacular 30-yard effort ... 8.
2 O0 G4 s; U) vwww.imanutd.com
$ K. ?7 r) f5 y- t. `: P曼联在线·球迷地带Evans: This new kid on the block can be proud of his performance under the additional pressure of a final. On the hour he had perhaps United’s best chance but his shot was off target and Tevez on the post couldn’t turn it in. Looked even more comfortable when he switched to full back ... 7.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源./ j7 \7 x8 \& L# d$ u

" |0 R( q# K$ z$ f曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Evra: For such an accomplished player well used to taking on the best in the world, he toiled all afternoon against Lennon. Time and again Lennon turned the Frenchman who has been in such brilliant form inside out ... 5.
1 ?2 I& Z: [  H  A曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站' F, M# A2 k7 ~8 ~, d
Ronaldo: A surprise choice to start but proved to all that United were determined to lift their second trophy of the season. Played deeper at first but still was a constant threat and in one delightful moment managed a chested cross. His free kicks around the box did not trouble Gomes in the Tottenham goal. Treated harshly but for what the ref thought was a dive was more of a desperate lunge having lost the ball. It was almost Ronaldo’s afternoon when he hit the post after a brilliant run in the last minute of normal time ... 8.
- J( m% O# z! Y0 P专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.www.imanutd.com0 p0 t1 _6 f' G7 J8 W! r
Gibson: The Ulster-born but Republic international was promised a starting berth and Fergie was true to his word. He was solid enough and showed boldness to try to make the 13th minute lucky when he shot just wide from 35 yards. But he will need in this superstar company to add more to his game if he is to pin down a regular first team place. Was replaced for extra time by Giggs and that instilled more guile into United’s midfield ...6.
7 R0 N: w+ E4 M  O$ N1 lwww.imanutd.com) {% I2 w5 i3 ~# w2 ^( Y/ x! U& ]
Scholes: Masterful performance from the Saddleworth based superstar. His passes both in choice and direction were exquisite. Totally dominated the midfield. One through ball set up Welbeck as early as the seventh minute but the youngster fluffed the chance. Was the last man back after a lung-busting run by Spurs sub Bale to clear the danger showing he has the engine to keep on accelerating as late as the 104th minute ...8. 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛; L$ c2 J: L. O0 B/ T& x

8 M& e. o0 N/ G曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Nani: Still suffering second season syndrome and failed to grab the opportunity to write himself into United folklore with an under par Wembley performance. Had his chances but was overshadowed. Fergie tried to get him to use his pace to target Tottenham’s weakened defence after the Londoners had gone down to ten men but to no avail ... 6.
' |9 f! a9 `" ?9 c  `4 i& s; y专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联在线·球迷地带( X& j# N2 K8 \$ z: [
Welbeck: What a great shame the Longsight-born 18-year-old striker who was the first British striker to come through the ranks at Old Trafford since Hughes and Whiteside could not make this a dream come true with a performance that matches his great potential. He will for sure have learnt from this high-pressure game. Was withdrawn soon after the interval with Brazilian Anderson introduced to add flair to midfield allowing Ronaldo to get more forward ... 6.曼联在线·球迷地带0 b5 b. Z0 W0 y$ R4 t6 ]- q

! U, D& `, R' U3 S/ n2 X" bTevez: The eager beaver was everywhere desperate to make an impact. His work rate was magnificent and he was so unlucky not to be on the score-sheet. It was almost as if he was trying too hard as he almost single-handedly harassed Spurs’ back line. He was tenacious in his tackling in midfield too, consistently racing back to win possession ... 8.
* q4 N$ _+ j; ^3 M曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛曼联在线·球迷地带) o$ F  j. h. X7 Q+ C0 w+ W
Subs:
+ o! p# h" ^' `- G, d4 r - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源." U9 T3 }* E* G* J0 `! W. l
United: Anderson for Welbeck 56; O’Shea for Vidic 74; Giggs for Gibson 90. Subs not used: Kuskczak, Eckersley, Park, Possebon.
) C+ C  D5 t) L) G专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
" [9 Y  \; j  o3 _Tottenham: Gomes 7, Borluka 7, King 7, Dawson 6, Assou-Ekotto 5, Lennon 8, Jenas 6, Zokora 6, Modric 7, Bent 5, Pavlyuchenko 4. Subs: O’Hara for Pavlyuchenko 64, Bale for Jenas 98, Bentley for Lennon 101.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛. |; Z1 _6 K; A. X. x4 c
www.imanutd.com6 \1 b, z' o( i7 N2 X* A9 w6 B, G* ^
Bookings: United: O’Shea, Scholes. Tottenham: None.5 u$ k7 b  i  M2 j
# C$ ?8 h6 d* K- O( _
===============================================================================================================曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛& Q) E( j5 b/ c+ d* G( v# w
曼联在线·球迷地带. M, @$ S! N0 P! V; c$ ]. e% c
比赛最终由一位以前职业为厨师的门将终结,他在温布利球场的8万多人面前证明自己也是一位扑点球专家。
4 s6 G/ ?6 G* v( cwww.imanutd.com  H) W/ _2 Z- D/ o& C( t
本福斯特自加盟曼联以来就很不走运地受到伤病的困扰,不过他在联赛杯决赛中的表现足以证明弗格森选他为范德萨接班人是正确的决定,自己英格兰国门的前景也更为光明。
- v9 b. }4 n4 M( {: r曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
9 _7 e0 b7 a/ |8 G他在点球首轮就扑出了奥哈拉的射门,让热刺背负上了巨大的压力。www.imanutd.com$ N5 A# E4 q3 j2 n3 `
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛* ?1 _! E: j# @: s8 \
作为本场最佳球员,福斯特在比赛时就扑出了列侬和本特的射门,才将比赛带入了点球决战。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.2 t3 H+ B; u3 [! }! {6 _7 j* P

! n! b6 n, Y0 g/ d1 t( V+ Q专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.热刺的列侬让埃弗拉经历了他在红魔生涯中最为艰难的一场比赛,而另一边,曼联7号罗纳尔多也一直有机会打破比赛的僵局……
# H5 T) q6 l9 Hwww.imanutd.com曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛" Q7 K! K4 w  a
首发:
1 m6 }& p: P7 ~0 K7 m, swww.imanutd.com
. G* D8 z* P3 x4 F5 @3 \+ ^" Twww.imanutd.com福斯特 9分:极有统治力的表现,令人印象深刻。他在点球大战之前和范德萨有过交流,在下个赛季,25岁的他或许会成为球队的正选1号。在和对手门将戈麦斯的竞争中非常有活力,后者则要继续为了摆脱批评而努力。
+ y5 b+ }- S, \曼联在线·球迷地带曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛; b/ k' ?& S& [: e- h
奥谢 6分:获得首发机会,应该是对他一直以来忠诚的嘉奖,在上半场曼联占优的时候基本没有什么可做的,下半场被维迪奇换下,是为了后防组合的调整。
" x4 @' e2 z( h4 x! q, U1 g) M. ^7 x曼联在线·球迷地带
; L: D7 I: p, C: v( K专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.费迪南德 8分:如愿获得首发位置,在上半场面对热刺的几次威胁,都出现在最关键的位置,防死了对手的达伦本特,当列侬突破埃弗拉之后显得十分愤怒。在长半场中段,他还在前场来了一脚30米开外的远射,很不错。
9 U; e5 I' B) c; ?- k$ q专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
( M0 E: \0 f6 M+ A2 g% `$ Fwww.imanutd.com伊万斯 7分:这位小将应该对自己在决赛压力下的表现感到骄傲,他或许获得了曼联本场的最佳机会,不过却将球打偏,特维斯也没能够将球补中,后来在右后卫的位置上更为如鱼得水。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站- L0 n: c4 t7 [# [6 M) Y

2 o# e  }5 }& I" h" j0 X2 W/ L# \8 {曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛埃弗拉 5分:作为世界上最好的左后卫,他却被列侬打爆了,对手一次次的让他晕头转向。
- m* x: L1 W1 a. g8 |% I专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.' y* s* B. f0 M' J) T
罗纳尔多 8分:首发出场出人意料,也展示了曼联争冠的决心。在上半场更为靠前,一次胸部传球十分出彩,不过任意球没有什么威胁,下半场一次突破摔倒却被裁判误判为假摔,在常规时间的最后一分钟,差一点成为英雄,可惜射门打在了门柱上。( S  `4 s& U4 E: l  j( j! G9 q

8 g& R& B! N0 N' ]/ X' d曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛吉布森 6分:获得了承诺中的首发位置,表现得很强硬,在13分钟的时候一脚远射将将偏出球门,如果他希望能够在一线队立足的话,他还需要更多的表现,在加时赛的时候被吉格斯换下,此后曼联中场更为流畅了。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源., I5 e, w& h; p$ U2 g& z) l8 ]
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.! Z: V8 K9 d; Z7 J9 W% e
斯科尔斯 8分:大师级的表现,他的传球妙到毫厘,完全控制了中场,7分钟的时候的一脚直塞让维尔贝克获得了机会,不过后者将机会浪费,而在104分钟的时候,热刺的贝尔一路杀到前场,斯科尔斯一直在逼迫着他,显示了这位老将惊人的体力。
. I" [% `" M  r0 Z5 z专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.! E$ d; M% A8 h  x1 @# m0 I
纳尼 6分:依然处于二年级综合症的困扰之中,没有抓住机会成为英雄,在热刺因伤减员到10人的时候,弗格森希望利用他撕破对手的防守,不过没有结果。
6 ~0 |8 b2 Z* m3 g - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站3 ]8 k8 f/ S# z; y1 W5 S7 U* B; J
维尔贝克 6分:他是曼联自从马克休斯和怀特塞得之后的第一名从青训上来的英国前锋,但他却没有有所表现,令人失望,在下半场开始不久就被安德森换下,以增加中场厚度以及为罗纳尔多腾出前场位置。
6 q* D; @' P+ \+ V* u3 z曼联在线·球迷地带
5 h) V3 @& _: S7 f7 f* |* Q特维斯 8分:满场飞奔,以期取得进球,很不幸没能进球,他在不断地单挑热刺的后防线,还不断跑回中场抢回控球权。
0 Y! C& W6 V' u! K! x1 J. T - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
: S1 a5 n" O3 T  V9 `* v' ?曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛无其他评分。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.# J1 ]: _0 g% m5 d# }/ C- T3 a" a* m
曼联在线·球迷地带3 ]8 \% J' k% `5 u/ e5 t- {3 m
这次应该是晚报的编辑大人的打分,而不是平时的那些喽啰记者。。。。。。

终于...了解了一些比赛过程。。。
老队长的破坏力是惊人的..

没错!曼联在线·球迷地带5 j$ V8 ~( z- s! l5 T* I" ~% T
每次比赛就等晚报的评分出来。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛  }/ U8 f5 [# f$ r' C' Y
C罗具有统治力,比上个赛季多了一份从容,很棒! - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站- r8 [! K* c/ X0 }* g/ V6 |
埃弗拉咋了?专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.* J* \  V' h" k7 g- t
想起刚到曼联的时候了,应该就是这一场走神吧,希望好起来。

曼城晚报的评分算比较可观,但是有时也很好笑的
我的blog:梦剧场的小老鼠
我的视频空间:音乐素描小子