曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

【官网】 贝尔巴托夫可以像坎通纳一样…… Berba 'can be like Eric'

【官网】 贝尔巴托夫可以像坎通纳一样…… Berba 'can be like Eric'

曼联在线·球迷地带6 o: Z8 Q: Q, k$ g: p. x0 N
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛7 v) j- E( g" P0 G
Sir Alex Ferguson is delighted with Dimitar Berbatov's contribution in his first season at United and hopes the Bulgarian can have the same long-term impact on the side as Eric Cantona.
1 N( h" {" I, P- P* R. I* `$ H7 `曼联在线·球迷地带Berbatov has already popped up with several crucial goals for the Reds – something Frenchman Cantona made a happy knack of during his four-and-a-half seasons with the club.
6 \* a5 l$ h4 F" i) \www.imanutd.com"Dimi is a different player to what we had last season," Sir Alex said. "He has a patience and composure in the final third of the field, which is helping us.
+ A' I+ |* T* M0 S9 q曼联在线·球迷地带"He’s scored four or five winning goals for us now. Cantona used to score important goals and if Berbatov continues to, then it’s an emphatic result for us."曼联在线·球迷地带- J0 H/ l  v+ m5 A1 m4 K" c  S! A
United are seven points clear at the top of the league and Ferguson admits he couldn't have hoped to be in a better position heading into the run-in.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.3 @' V; S2 v$ @/ N6 B+ A8 N" g/ i
"If you’d asked me at the start of the season where I’d like to be in March, it wouldn't have been far off where we are at the moment," he said. www.imanutd.com# i2 l: k; q3 J8 g7 ?# P5 n' [  N
"We’re in the position we want to be and the next week is important. If we navigate it well, there are a lot of exciting things ahead for us."
+ [0 I& M- J) g5 l% f- q# a( n - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.# d; X( a! R0 x/ S3 U4 R& x
=====================================================================================================
8 w- n3 y3 ^. u- V% T' c4 m6 Z; X专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
3 M7 C6 a# o" i( t1 Iwww.imanutd.com弗格森爵士对贝尔巴托夫在曼联的第一个赛季所作出的贡献感到高兴,他认为保加利亚人有能力像坎通纳一样有着持续的影响力。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛1 i; _! \$ F$ K& k; ~+ j* X( P
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站! U3 G) }0 S+ P) H7 p- o: z( M
贝尔巴托夫为曼联进过不少重要的进球——而这正是在红魔待了4年半的坎通纳经常做的。www.imanutd.com0 n8 i. H. ?% _/ n& D( L

9 b. P) F+ A( A5 M曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“迪米(贝尔巴托夫)是一个与众不同的球员,”弗格森说,“他在进攻端有着出众的耐心和冷静,这对我们很有帮助。www.imanutd.com) \$ `8 I# C: b" o4 R, P5 y
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛! d$ S7 D/ I/ Y3 H" K/ s
“到目前为止,他已经为我们打入了4、5个制胜的进球了,坎通纳过去就经常打入关键进球,贝巴想在也是如此,这对我们来说至关重要。”
# H" G4 [4 h1 N曼联在线·球迷地带曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛* G( Z+ B4 t+ Y; B) Y/ _
曼联目前以7分的优势领跑积分榜,而弗格森坦言他没想到能够以如此有利的位置进入冲刺阶段。0 R+ C9 A4 h# z; @5 j

* r( O( s# n8 o& R0 w8 Q“如果在赛季开始前人们问我,在3月份的时候我希望球队处于什么位置,我不会想到能打成现在这么好,”他说。
  D3 [3 K, s' \( b7 d7 K; {3 H - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站www.imanutd.com/ l' Z/ Y, M, F; a
“我们正位于我们最为希望达到的位置上,下一周将会是关键性的,如果我们能够应付得出色的话,我们面前将会一马平川,令人兴奋。”