曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

【Setanta体育】 弗格森支持贝克汉姆留在米兰 Becks gets Fergie thumbs up

【Setanta体育】 弗格森支持贝克汉姆留在米兰 Becks gets Fergie thumbs up

* J* ^& `7 c3 B' O
5 B" _  C0 @" O( |" W5 `+ G3 b: i曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Sir Alex Ferguson believes that his former Manchester United pupil David Beckham has struck the perfect chord by managing to prolong his stay with Milan.
) p# L5 `" ~! s4 y( C# l' ^2 Jwww.imanutd.comAfter seemingly interminable negotiation between Beckham’s parent club LA Galaxy and his temporary employers The Rossoneri, it was confirmed on Friday that the former England captain would be extending his spell in Serie A until the end of the current campaign.
' Q# G% Z' J  N' B% s& m6 G( ]曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛He is then set to return across the Atlantic in order to play the rest of the MLS season before going back to the Italian fashion capital where he will remain until the end of the 2009/10 season and, more pertinently, right up until next year’s World Cup.
7 i+ E0 D+ M7 j曼联在线·球迷地带Beckham has never made any secret of his intention to impress Fabio Capello enough to stick in his plans until the tournament in South Africa and Ferguson seems convinced the former Real Madrid man could have done no more to catch the eye of his international manager.
6 j) B, s% Q7 |; G - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站"It is good for him, there is no question about that because it is the right type of football," said Ferguson. www.imanutd.com' C0 E+ g( c: ~# U
"I spoke to David when he came for dinner with us in Milan. He was hoping it was going to happen and he wanted it to happen. 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛5 \1 x' Q$ z3 F
"I have no doubt it is the best thing for him."
8 ?& _8 [2 Y) J/ v$ j: o/ U0 h* W+ v曼联在线·球迷地带
2 F* I/ O. P' G5 \ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站=========================================================================================================曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛' j7 K. Y/ h" @& \

, T8 a( p& ]1 B/ K) s+ Q: a! {专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.弗格森爵士认为前曼联球星大卫贝克汉姆留在AC米兰的决定十分正确。
/ s! W$ q+ t% W- I* r曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
曼联在线·球迷地带3 Q  U& h# L4 x
在经过了长时间枯燥乏味的谈判之后,贝克汉姆的所属球会洛杉矶银河终于和AC米兰达成协议,在周五,官方证实,贝克汉姆将会在AC米兰延长租借至本赛季末。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛) m8 z' O: C0 l, C; B) Q
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站+ T% \3 T5 v8 O$ X3 _/ x8 v0 o
随后他将会回到银河队踢完余下的美国大联盟的比赛,然后再返回AC米兰效力至09/10赛季结束,或许还会参加2010年的南非世界杯。
- Z9 s$ k3 m6 hwww.imanutd.com曼联在线·球迷地带' E; X' s0 ^5 E; [# C. u
贝克汉姆从不掩饰自己希望重回卡佩罗帐下参加世界杯的心愿,而弗格森认为小贝留在米兰的决定再正确不过了。
3 T/ ^* ~: P, B1 b* }" d. @+ z) @: W
% C( n; l3 L2 C曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“这对他很好,没有问题,(在米兰)才能踢正真的足球,”弗格森说。
1 _. t, n+ a0 d8 }+ r( J/ W曼联在线·球迷地带曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛" L3 h+ U5 n: }- z3 {1 C
“在米兰的时候,我们和他共进了晚餐,我和他有过交流,他希望能够留下,我们也这么看。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛1 c) v* x$ N4 C% r8 v+ Z

- Z4 e) W8 U" I) O( A# T* r' V专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“毫无疑问,这是最好的结果,”