曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

【曼城晚报】 曼联与特维斯之间的肥皂剧 Reds' Tevez teaser

【曼城晚报】 曼联与特维斯之间的肥皂剧 Reds' Tevez teaser

题目意译' f7 l& s" O, w4 A2 U; J% ^

3 H. H/ W2 v5 o; {, l6 O曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛曼联在线·球迷地带* E8 n1 d0 Q1 X& d( q5 ]

3 @8 W% u( u9 a1 hwww.imanutd.comCARLOS Tevez remains in limbo over his Old Trafford future but the Argentine ace is building a goals portfolio to back his wish to stay at United.
; k; h( Y6 r4 |, L, AThe 24-year-old striker's owners, the MSI group, and the Reds hierarchy are adamant that Tevez's permanent move or potential parting of the ways won't be finalised until the summer.
  O% H9 }3 E; d8 k专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.A spokesman for the South American's camp told M.E.N. Sport: "There is no development and it will be the end of the season as we have said all along."曼联在线·球迷地带  v+ j, J/ z4 V5 l/ |
Tevez fired a two-goal FA Cup reminder to United that he is worth the £26m transfer fee that will be due at the end of the season as a final payment on top of the £6m already shelled out for his two-season loan move.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛2 d1 n8 x; x: M* K+ N  h2 k- d
His twin strike at Fulham earned the Reds a semi-final Wembley date with Everton in April.
7 L. \7 w# E! w+ v$ F2 Nwww.imanutd.comUnited are still locked into the initial deal struck when Tevez moved from West Ham in the summer of 2007.
& j8 A. H9 k) n- i  E曼联在线·球迷地带But personal terms could still be the stumbling block and the size of the remaining fee is beginning to look extravagant in the financial climate.
* n' Z/ W7 D! V! k/ f曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛But Tevez has insisted he wants to stay and it is something of a myth that he is not playing regularly at United.
3 H. I2 s8 C" x& J; |7 OOf the Reds 47 matches this season the front man has appeared in 35 games, starting in 25.曼联在线·球迷地带9 [. d0 R+ I4 }
A 75 per cent appearance rate whilst Sir Alex Ferguson constantly rotates and freshens his quintuple chasing squad is excellent going by anybody’s standards.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛4 e# @3 O) Y2 K" U+ T0 l3 f+ y1 ^
“It was a superb performance, he was a jack in the box all day,” said Sir Alex. “Carlos used so much great energy, on the ball and movement. His second goal was fantastic.”
2 J0 V; g; g# W6 z, ^; o; m3 VHowever, despite his brace and his appearance rate Tevez didn’t play against Inter Milan in Italy in the Champions League last 16 first leg and Fergie is likely to plump for a Wayne Rooney-Dimitar Berbatov spearhead against Jose Mourinho’s side on Wednesday night at Old Trafford.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.3 H  g( l( g2 H3 E1 S
But Tevez certainly has the backing of the Reds dressing room.
2 W- `* j0 Y7 C4 [7 H9 [曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“I’m very happy for Carlos because it is not easy for him,” says Reds left back Patrice Evra. “He does not play every game but when the boss puts him on the pitch he is a different class, an unbelievable player.曼联在线·球迷地带4 Z. m8 Z' s5 @+ _# E- G
“He deserved to score two goals against Fulham and now against Inter the boss has a problem to pick he team!” - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站$ H/ Y# {- m3 e! e
Korean midfielder Ji-sung Park added, “When he comes on the pitch he always gives 100 per cent, he showed his ability with his goals.
8 B  Z9 r! x, U# }8 u4 c5 |2 i - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“He got two goals and they were brilliant goals. I know he has great ability and for the team that is very important.”
0 h. f* _4 V2 X6 ?. X1 U1 f4 }* l
* k3 ?6 P  F7 ]* L4 A6 V=============================================================================================================
6 A9 M1 ^8 ]. d% w. }6 n- d' { - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.* N* y- q' ~: b. S8 \
卡洛斯特维斯是否留在曼联,此事一直悬而未决,不过阿根廷人却在用一个又一个进球表明自己留在曼联的心愿。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站5 w* x6 T5 f' r: L# b* h

" Z5 x3 V& Y+ m这位24岁射手的所有者——MSI集团以及曼联俱乐部方面一直坚持此事只有到赛季末才能最终有定论。' K) H2 B- ?( Q8 c' \+ C

3 B: Y1 \, m5 Q/ c) W专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.特维斯团队的一名发言人表示:“此事目前没有任何进展,我们只有到赛季末才会有结果。”
! Z; v2 o: V* O' P - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站www.imanutd.com- G" Q; n9 {. y" g, O+ v, M7 _/ c
特维斯在最近的一场足总杯比赛中打入两球,像曼联展示了自己2600万英镑的身价是物有所值的,之前,曼联为了租借他,已经花去了600万英镑。+ ]  B; h3 c3 t: ?8 q% d
曼联在线·球迷地带8 @5 o4 r5 p' p# m3 k1 j% ]
他面对富勒姆时的两粒入球帮助球队杀入足总杯半决赛,将会在温布利大球场迎战埃弗顿队。曼联在线·球迷地带( i, U1 E+ x/ D* p7 ]3 u

1 G5 u8 S2 A* [+ k  Q. j专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.目前,双方正处于2007年特维斯租借加盟的合同之中。
* |# ^, Y9 Q! K! O曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛曼联在线·球迷地带4 r" Y1 n( \9 @6 z8 w
但是现在看了,他的个人条款有些麻烦,而余下的转会费用也在当今显得有些过于奢侈了。
( g" i- U: ~4 l; g# g- \www.imanutd.com
1 r3 F) D( l% G$ c: p6 c0 p$ y不过特维斯强调他希望留在曼联,不能打上主力的情况有些奇怪。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛3 a# V3 @, m3 `/ v) v
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站+ a) H/ A3 I6 x5 M
曼联目前总共进行了47场比赛,特维斯出战35场,25次首发。www.imanutd.com* @6 U; ^( t; @3 b- C* L$ {) p
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.1 D# N9 d: v& r; y  p3 J" R
在追求五冠王的路上,弗格森一直不断的轮换着阵容,因此75%的出场率放在任何人身上都已经很不错了。
$ x! C6 y; W0 B* B* k2 E% d% Twww.imanutd.com
. A& p' w7 O$ g7 }专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“表现非常出色,他是对方禁区内的巨大威胁,”谈到上一场特维斯的表现,弗格森说,“卡洛斯(特维斯)精力旺盛,无论是控球还是跑动,他的第二个进球非常漂亮。”
" L3 o* D  \2 S) s# C7 w, zwww.imanutd.com
9 f$ B3 A- E6 X0 ^/ T4 T曼联在线·球迷地带然而,在欧冠比赛上,特维斯却没有再上一场客场挑战国际米兰的时候出场,而本周三主场对阵穆里尼奥的球队的时候,或许弗格森依然会倾向贝尔巴托夫和鲁尼的锋线搭档。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站3 R* Y( r! B; k1 r9 `3 G
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.1 O+ e# M9 C, F+ p
好在特维斯一直拥有着队友们的支持。
/ K$ ~9 P- n5 p8 ^3 h2 c
* M$ J& H" q+ i- l4 U* L+ @曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“我为卡洛斯感到高兴,因为他很不容易,”曼联后卫埃弗拉说,“他不能每场比赛都出场,但是每次教练让他上场,他都有着出众的表现,他是令人难以置信的球员。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛  z$ \: o( A- h

* N* l% n2 u! k7 Z1 j% `' Ywww.imanutd.com“面对富勒姆时的两个进球是他应得的,周中对阵国米的时候,主教练挑选阵容的时候可有麻烦了!”曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛2 k+ G+ y% o5 @7 ?. {; ^
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源." [7 ^7 X" T: @! c& X
而韩国中场朴智星补充道,“当他出现在球场上的时候,他就付出百分百的努力,用进球展示了自己的能力。
. }# u4 w% P; t. x曼联在线·球迷地带 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站: y) I7 w' g1 H  y; a* c! [6 d1 z
“他进了两个漂亮的进球,我知道他有着很强的能力,对球队来说,这非常重要。”

赛季末续约才让tevez更有比赛的动力

希望特维斯能留在曼联!!