曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

弗格森要求曼联立刻反弹 Boss demands a response

弗格森要求曼联立刻反弹 Boss demands a response

8 W! p2 S2 H9 e% j* N

3 [9 n' j! v; v: O# q' i6 q' D- g专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Sir Alex Ferguson rued defensive errors against Liverpool, but refused to castigate Nemanja Vidic and says his side will now do one thing: respond.
  t1 _3 q- Y) N) p4 x4 ~8 s# x - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
  n/ y3 q$ i7 D7 L9 V专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
United have become accustomed to having things their own way at Old Trafford this season, so defeat – and 4-1 to our fiercest rivals – sticks in the throat. “It’s difficult to defend a 4-1 defeat. We got in front and then threw the game away. It’s a hard one to take,” admitted the boss. “But at this club it’s always about how you respond. When you lose a game: respond. And that is what we will do.” - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站2 u+ ?' C! v' U/ S& N+ i

w6 q) D4 M+ cVidic made an error for Liverpool’s first goal, and his second-half sending off for a foul on Steven Gerrard led to their third goal on the way to an embarrassing scoreline. But Sir Alex didn't stick the boot in. “Nemanja has been unbelievably consistent for us this season. Players do have off days, and he’s made a mistake. He’s a human being, all players make mistakes. It’s just a costly one for us.”
5 n% Z! v  Y9 M5 Y: t4 J6 ^: N专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
0 C$ S; Y+ y  E专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.The United boss didn’t have any complaints about the Serbian’s sending off. “It looked as if he [Gerrard] was clear to have a shot at goal. Whether Rio could have got across, I don’t know. I couldn't really argue with the decision. We’d have been looking for a red card if it was against us.
5 [; B1 k$ A4 i$ q2 O' [6 N' bwww.imanutd.com曼联在线·球迷地带" {# D8 |+ k: o' ^$ g! D/ u1 L
“It was one of those days, we made uncharacteristic mistakes. In big games you don’t want to do that. If you see the consistency of our defending over the last two years, you don’t expect it. If you win 4-1 at Old Trafford you deserve the plaudits, you can’t deny Liverpool that.
  f5 x; Z; s4 s/ G# T0 zwww.imanutd.com
6 g) ]3 d- t# l; a* p; c& D曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“But if the league was starting today, you’d take a four-point advantage with a game in hand. The goal difference is narrowed, it’s only five goals now. It was a bad day, but we have to kick on." - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站, Y& g5 A. T2 A* ]! G( g+ ^

( K! ^: B% J) V; r/ j0 U1 }www.imanutd.com弗格森认为后防线的失误,让曼联今天惨败在利物浦脚下,不过他并没有责怪维迪奇,而是强调自己的球队必须立刻反弹。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.* |( {! a( J: |1 Z7 _. M4 t* Y
曼联本赛季在老特拉福德一直保持上佳的表现,不过今天却耻辱性地以1比4不敌利物浦,“这是很难接受的一个现实,”弗格森承认,“不过在这家俱乐部,关键是看你在失败后,能否立刻反弹,当你输掉一场比赛,你就要马上反省,这就是我们要做的事情。”; s( Q# C  c  `/ K9 y. ~- o4 ^
维迪奇的失误,让利物浦打进第一球,而他在下半场又因为侵犯杰拉德,而被红牌罚下,成为曼联遭遇惨败的导火线,不过弗格森为维迪奇辩解,“维迪奇在这个赛季一直有非常稳定的表现,”他说,“球员总会有低潮,他今天是有一次失误,不过他只是一个人,所有球员都会犯错,只不过今天的错误让我们付出代价。”
! p8 q! w6 F. f6 G& Q  G) l弗格森对于维迪奇被红牌罚下,也没有异议,“杰拉德确实是获得一个单刀射门的机会,不管费迪南德是否能及时赶到,我不知道,但我对裁判的决定,并不感到愤怒,如果是对手这样子做,我们也会要求裁判出示红牌。”
/ I# |/ y, n4 n% q专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“有时候,比赛就是这样,我们接连出现不寻常的失误,这是一场大赛,你不能够犯错,如果你看看过去两年,我们的防线一直表现稳定,你很难估计,我们今天会有这些失误,相信球员自己也没有想到,如果你能够在老特拉福德以4比1击败曼联,你肯定会得到所有人的赞赏,利物浦也会得到这样的待遇。”
) c) k! e& N9 i6 \, v  Q9 pwww.imanutd.com“如果联赛从今天开始,我们依然有4分的优势,还少打一场比赛,净胜球的差距已经缩小,我们现在只比他们多5个,这是糟糕的一天,不过我们只能接受,这么多的失球,确实令人沮丧。”专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.* w3 o$ M6 q/ w& z# z$ B

+ N- O; H. r& M6 Z5 g; b: L7 \专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.[ 本帖最后由 goreds 于 2009-3-15 09:36 编辑 ]