曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

费迪南德:输球只在一瞬间 Rio rues 'critical' moment

费迪南德:输球只在一瞬间 Rio rues 'critical' moment

专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源./ M$ W$ {& k+ n$ r6 l# i3 ?5 Y
www.imanutd.com2 c6 a! R# J1 o4 X* U
For Rio Ferdinand, the disappointing defeat to Liverpool had an obvious game-breaking moment.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.$ ^3 S- \7 W( H# v
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站+ A& H+ M6 ~' o# [" U0 ]: x5 r
With 15 minutes left and United piling on the pressure at 2-1 down, Nemanja Vidic was shown a straight red for bringing down Steven Gerrard, and Fabio Aurelio curled home the killer third goal from the resultant free-kick. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站& A' L$ }; L9 Y

1 f6 U& V' b5 i; k# L  `9 Q"It was a nervy start from both teams but we took the lead and started to get a foot in the game," Ferdinand told MUTV.  "Even when they were 2-1 up, we started to turn the screw in the second half and Carlos Tevez had a half-chance.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.  \" U5 G0 W3 D  e, y- S4 c1 J
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.. U- M9 V7 U6 d+ ], z3 c7 B, t  Y
"But the sending-off and third goal came at a really critical time. I thought the referee's decision to send Vida off was debatable as I could have got over there to cover."
1 C/ _0 Y1 Z) W- }5 d! t专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联在线·球迷地带& `. ?9 S& J: J- S) {# f
Another possible turning point came in the first half, when United were leading through Cristiano Ronaldo's penalty, as Vidic's mistake allowed Fernando Torres to pounce.
! A& |$ r& y& i1 \9 Fwww.imanutd.com专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.: R/ l. W5 m- j. K* F: c+ t% k
But Ferdinand refused to castigate his fellow centre-back, saying: "Vida has been one of our most consistent players this season and everyone is allowed to make a mistake, so we won’t be getting on his back."
2 I$ s9 t) h. h( s& Ywww.imanutd.com
, V) o* I7 W1 Z7 c% Uwww.imanutd.comFerdinand even managed to take a postive from what was a distinctly bad day at the office, adding: "Losing any game is disappointing, losing to your big rivals is even worse and the scoreline compounds that.
- k, o$ |" K8 D0 R1 F! _4 t曼联在线·球迷地带
+ t+ f+ J( U  t2 v"But we have to turn this into a positive. This game will have torn out any sub-conscious complacency - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站) m; |/ W/ C+ C" ]. W. d$ ]
there may have been. We got a rude awakening today that if we don’t go out and work hard as a collective unit then we won’t get the results.www.imanutd.com3 X$ _4 i* F" G6 O* v, L

( X& g6 I# t" Y"We now have time to dust ourselves down and get our minds on the game against Fulham next week. It would have been nice if that game was right round the corner but we have to deal with what’s in front of us."
5 e5 T5 c7 Z; D& \专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站# h/ m# o# h1 k7 t: ]7 N1 i
费迪南德认为,今天的惨痛失利只不过是因为一时的失误,在比赛剩下15分钟,曼联仅落后1比2,维迪奇却因为侵犯杰拉德而直接被红牌罚下,奥雷里奥主罚任意球,直接射门得分,让曼联无法挽回败局。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.4 n8 s1 t3 a/ i# W2 k
“双方球员在比赛早段都非常紧张,不过我们取得领先,而且逐渐控制比赛,”费迪南德接受MUTV采访时说,“即使是他们领先2比1,我们依然有机会在下半场追平比分,特维斯就险些把握住一次机会。”
* ], p2 a5 g/ g专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“不过在关键时刻,那张红牌,还有利物浦的第三个进球,就真的是致命的打击,我认为裁判的红牌值得商榷,因为我当时能够及时补位。”
- a$ U9 \1 M8 R8 z1 E' ` - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站比赛的另一个转折点,出现在上半场,罗纳尔多主罚点球命中,帮助球队领先,但维迪奇的一次失误,让托雷斯扳平比分。曼联在线·球迷地带& B% H5 _# U- ]! j, d, {+ r
不过费迪南德没有把过错都归咎在维迪奇身上,“维迪奇是我们本赛季发挥最稳定的球员之一,每一个人都有可能会犯错,所以我们不会把责任都推在他身上。”! U* s7 s8 `7 t2 G4 K# z
费迪南德还强调,球员不会因此而失去信心,“输掉一场比赛,肯定会失望,特别是输给你的竞争对手,感觉会更糟糕,比分也令人觉得沮丧,不过我们必须要保持乐观,这样一场失利会让我们不再松懈,或许我们以前有些松懈,但经过今天的比赛,我们完全醒过来,不会再有任何的大意,直到拿到最后的胜利。”www.imanutd.com0 R5 S' G0 Z1 q6 @/ U1 W2 L+ B; N8 y
“我们现在要给自己时间,去忘掉这场失利,然后专注于下周对富勒姆的比赛,用那场比赛的胜利,来重新回到正确的轨道上,我们需要应付好接下来的比赛。”
7 B* B6 M1 @2 k4 O  u: s  P9 g! V  W8 U: e( ~- m8 X
[ 本帖最后由 goreds 于 2009-3-15 10:39 编辑 ]