曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

【曼城晚报】 评论员:拿钱,就别唧唧歪歪 Comment: Time United stars earned cash

【曼城晚报】 评论员:拿钱,就别唧唧歪歪 Comment: Time United stars earned cash

当然是意译~这篇有点愤青
( Y$ s6 r8 Q+ T  gwww.imanutd.com
  Y7 {2 m/ F( F - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛& E6 L! b, {. `9 ?, O% o" c; w

& s+ x$ S5 {! c5 F2 B7 zwww.imanutd.comTHE time has come for United's squad - assembled at a cost of £180m with a near £100m annual wage bill - to decide whether they want to be legends... or go down in history as the team that threw it all away.曼联在线·球迷地带6 G" W" o9 D0 H* j4 e$ h
Back-to-back Premier League defeats for the first time in four years should now lead to some long, hard self-analysis at Old Trafford.曼联在线·球迷地带) _, E3 K0 o& ?( q
Top of Sir Alex Ferguson's agenda should be to address why two of his biggest earners Cristiano Ronaldo and Wayne Rooney are in almost constant conflict with referees.
, T4 a+ p% F; g曼联在线·球迷地带Sir Alex will have three players banned for their next Premier League clash against Aston Villa on April 5 when the champions attempt to stop the slide following stunning defeats by Liverpool and Fulham.www.imanutd.com/ [( D, G2 q- F9 c. B# h& K( k
Chelsea failed to capitalise on the Reds' depressing 2-0 reverse at Craven Cottage on Saturday, but on Sunday resurgent Liverpool demolished fifth place Villa 5-0 at Anfield to peg United's lead at the top of the league to a single point - although United remain favourites for the title because of their game in hand. 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.. [. M+ e6 a* y, C$ t* E* y) w
The self-inflicted absentee list is the last thing United need as they search for a recovery plan.
) L8 r1 h1 s" Q8 M' LEvery player needs to raise their game and get the club's potential history-making quintuple bid back on track. There are disturbing signs that the once dominant Kings of Cool who always come strong at the business end of the season have exposed an Achilles heel their rivals will be keen to capitalise on. United's poise is unravelling.
6 V. L  x3 ^/ _" W' Z# j - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Against Champions League-chasing Villa, Fergie will not have the services of Nemanja Vidic who'll be serving the second of his two-match suspension for his professional foul against Liverpool. The defender has now earned three red cards this season.
4 a. Z7 W6 M, z) f% G# HPaul Scholes will serve his one-game punishment for his red card for handball at Fulham while Rooney will watch from the stands against Villa after two bookable offences at Craven Cottage.
$ S: e/ @; e" r$ ]- b# V曼联在线·球迷地带The England striker will be sweating on referee Phil Dowd's report to see whether he will be hit with a further two-match ban for his reaction to the red card.www.imanutd.com  k. W$ ^! t- C' G& R9 C* @
He remonstrated with the official and then punched a corner flag with a swinging right hook as he stormed off to the dressing room. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站0 R# `8 L9 |; h/ A/ m! {" Y
United's red card tally this season has now risen to seven.
( ~8 F+ L! s9 F6 d. P4 ]* s, g3 wScholes' goal-line handball on Saturday added to the red he received in Monaco in the UEFA Super Cup in September.曼联在线·球迷地带% r$ }0 e  }. f- R& ]8 D: o* \( J
The midfielder went for two yellows on that occasion, having followed up a foul with another deliberate handball offence when he punched a cross into the net against Zenit St Petersburg.曼联在线·球迷地带5 f& [5 i$ l' u/ ]  Z
Ronaldo went in the Manchester derby at Eastlands in November for two yellows. His second, too, was for deliberate handball.( j+ p/ G. L2 ]- z
Vidic's first two early baths was for a couple of fouls on Robbie Keane at Anfield in September and then an off-the-ball alleged elbow against Liga De Quito in the FIFA Club World Cup final in Japan in December. United, of course, managed to ride the losses of their offenders early in the season. Ferguson has always been proud of United's history of high placings in the Fair Play League.
9 ]( b- L+ u& y/ M2 k# o( F8 i7 v) ^ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站When the Reds reconvene after the international break he is certain to read the riot act to ensure there is no further damage to United's run-in in the Premier League and Euro Cup.
* f, j6 [% N5 s' }' Q* } - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Discipline isn't all about getting the wrong side of the referee. There will no doubt also be quiet focus on Ronaldo's worrying decline into animated petulance.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛0 K# m6 e4 n7 y2 D+ q
The World Player of the Year is adding to the anti-United fever on opposition grounds with his over-exaggerated antics and reactions to tackles and team-mates.曼联在线·球迷地带5 \* P$ j/ {+ V, ]  R
He lost his focus at Fulham and United lost a match-changing performer in the process.
$ N8 @$ o& e7 G9 q4 G: g) G: d- u专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛/ C' G  e+ d8 n! I6 H) z+ a
=======================================================================================================
; t" F0 ~% t7 F2 [3 y曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛www.imanutd.com& @' l/ t5 X5 R$ b# C# i7 `4 o
曼联——每年支出1亿8千万英镑,其中1亿用来支付工资的超级豪门——的关键时刻到来了,球员们必须下定决心,要么成为传奇,要么,就被历史的车轮无情地碾过。! K# H1 ~' J1 }( s% F0 O
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站( W' h* s. K, b) @- f: q
英超赛场上的两连败,这是曼联4年来的第一次,球队应该展开深刻的反省了。
3 I( `# u3 v: \  d, P专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
9 ?3 t  L5 p5 h0 X6 } - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站弗格森的团队应该思考思考,为何他们手下身价最为高昂的球员C罗和鲁尼,总是在不停地与裁判纠缠。
  M* Q# w& w2 n' I" \1 q* qwww.imanutd.com曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛0 f* m* |, d) T4 p1 n
连续输给利物浦和富勒姆,弗格森的球队将会于4月5日主场迎战阿斯顿维拉,届时,他将会有3员大将被禁赛。
  w1 ]9 t3 L( p+ m5 A8 j专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
& R- L/ U2 b+ x曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛切尔西也没能利用曼联输球的机会追分,不过周日利物浦5-0横扫维拉,使得曼联在积分榜上的优势仅剩下了1分,虽然还少赛一场。
) i; z- _, _2 K/ \. T4 A
# W3 Q5 ~1 S* Y8 e1 |想要恢复状态,曼联必须关注一下自己球员的红黄牌情况了。
/ o$ }8 ~" K8 c( Q) t5 P( ~ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
: p2 ?! N' u0 Q! R7 I& m每个人都必须竭尽全力,让球队在争夺历史性的五冠王的征程上重新回到正轨,现在,球队出现了不好的迹象,以前,曼联往往在最后阶段保持冷静,但是现在他们却露出了自己的阿喀琉斯之踵,而对手们也不会放过的——球队似乎不再那么泰然自若了。
1 c$ {5 h4 d7 c6 J" T - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
3 R  z7 F. R" Uwww.imanutd.com对阵力争欧冠资格的维拉,维迪奇将会继续停赛,他在对阵利物浦的时候吃到本赛季他的第三张红牌。, z  t6 l. w* Y1 R

. v5 u1 l& A( L/ b0 v曼联在线·球迷地带斯科尔斯也将会因为门线手球迟到的红牌停赛一场,鲁尼则是连拿两张黄牌,然后遭到停赛。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站! g& K; O0 {: W

: m" ]" X  u2 k曼联在线·球迷地带而鲁尼还要等待裁判的报告,他或许还将由于不冷静的举动遭到额外两场的停赛处罚。
! R& w9 m8 Z$ ?1 v0 r4 N; R; O! ]曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
: ~" {1 e7 O# b他一直在抗议裁判,随后又在退场的时候,击打了角旗杆。
& f! A- H  J4 P: n: j曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
- `( E! c3 @. ^  `曼联本赛季获得的红宝石战神卡总数达到了7张了。
- X; T5 u; E8 x  t( I8 w' } - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛# [8 z8 U  ^" v4 ]3 w% h! a
斯科尔斯上一张红牌就是在摩纳哥参加欧洲超级杯的时候,因为手球获得的。www.imanutd.com* o. \/ g  h& x6 u
, Z  [* \/ X" x' G+ q
当时,他是得到了第二章黄牌,他故意用手把一个传中球打入泽尼特队的大门。
* x9 N0 _% m8 t, q" t; z3 Y曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
2 o- y* D' \' r! j3 v曼联在线·球迷地带罗纳尔多的红牌来自于曼彻斯特德比,当时他也是两黄变一红,第二张黄牌同样来自手球。
4 P# J# ?% i1 U2 ~' v- ^" A; G7 ?曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛www.imanutd.com5 U- n" z5 W9 n- s5 ]: x
维迪奇之前的两张红牌,一张是客战安菲尔德的时候,对基恩犯规吃到的,另一张是在世俱杯的时候,肘击基多体育对球员而被罚出场,不过曼联都安然度过了他缺阵的日子,弗格森一直对自己球队的板凳厚度沾沾自喜。3 Z: n' n9 x" f  q0 n& q" w5 @1 _, v+ ?

- `& B% H: c! q% g曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛当两周后球员们从国家队回来之后,弗格森一定会严明纪律,不能让这种损失在冲刺阶段继续发生了。
% l3 D9 ~1 G  p9 ]专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.www.imanutd.com+ m/ {8 J: n) k7 ^# z2 J1 h
纪律不严不仅体现在对裁判乱发脾气上,罗纳尔多的骄娇二气也是令人不能忽视的。
. u4 j9 l% z: e+ j3 Q  ]曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.6 {! W# M# S# p6 {" A
作为世界足球先生,罗纳尔多却对对手的抢断、甚至队友充满怨言,举止不当,这也令其他球迷对曼联更为反感。
* v8 h8 m; n1 k; e: mwww.imanutd.comwww.imanutd.com6 B) e3 t0 A( W2 M/ i1 f
他在比赛中失去了注意力,而曼联也失去了可以改变比赛进程的球员。( S5 V/ i( M, j  O
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站$ g0 N8 p$ b( m0 O/ Q
[ 本帖最后由 wfcjj 于 2009-3-24 00:03 编辑 ]

是该清醒一下了