曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

【曼城晚报】 哈格里夫斯:复出后我将会更强大 Hargreaves: I'll come back stronger

【曼城晚报】 哈格里夫斯:复出后我将会更强大 Hargreaves: I'll come back stronger

, x4 ~9 e; s  m. e - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
3 _5 V& ~2 h, e2 d- h8 y- a曼联在线·球迷地带UNITED'S forgotten man Owen Hargreaves is vowing to come back next season better than ever.
- F3 v9 z' _* P$ h0 ?5 u4 JThe £18m Reds midfielder has only appeared three times this term because of his troublesome knees. Career-saving operations in America on his right and left joints were needed to save the England ace from the scrapheap.
8 t) ?2 a8 x" I - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Hargreaves spent almost two months in rehab in Colorado since the second part of surgery in January, but has returned to United's Carrington training HQ to begin the build-up to full fitness.
9 i% s4 z: N1 [. \, R - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站"I'm going to come back stronger and hopefully add a couple of years on to my career," said Hargreaves.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.' ?. F7 n- V2 }' O
"It's been frustrating at times. I don't really watch our games because as an athlete, and being so competitive, it's hard to watch when you normally would be out there."
& k9 ^* l4 A0 i$ _* h曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛But Hargreaves is set to be back in the thick of things next season following his spell at Dr Richard `Knee Whisperer' Steadman's famous clinic.曼联在线·球迷地带4 ^# T2 @" Y1 u% M6 m
Hargreaves is grateful for Steadman's skill - previous successes have included Ruud van Nistelrooy, whose United No10 shirt adorns one of the walls of the Vail clinic where the surgeon and his 75-strong team have repaired more than 16,000 knees.
+ P5 Z9 w( e. m* V  e% o3 o"I just think he understands the athletes, the significance of the injuries and he's able to deal with the personalities that go along with these injuries," said Hargreaves.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.- `* Q3 N0 J! y) H
There had been fears that Hargreaves' second op in the New Year hadn't been successful, but United dismissed the claims and now the 28-year-old is out to prove the doubters wrong.: D" ^0 s$ K( j7 }$ p5 W

; Z% P9 U: Z" q' j- R7 M0 I0 Dwww.imanutd.com=================================================================================曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛6 O" R' ]; G  s$ p3 Z- |1 s

' w1 [9 h; r. G: { - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站快要被遗忘的曼联球员哈格里夫斯发誓,再下赛季回来的时候要比以往更强。
' H) t4 y! u" L* \/ u2 hwww.imanutd.com曼联在线·球迷地带8 N# N: e: B2 @
1800万磅身价的哈格本赛季仅仅出场3次,他的膝部伤势十分恼人,随后他在美国对左右膝部关节都进行了手术,希望能够挽救自己的职业生涯。www.imanutd.com1 A' l2 Y6 b+ Q5 Z7 @# F

' f+ `+ T! d; [( \& A: q! a. x曼联在线·球迷地带在进行完第二次手术后,哈格在科罗拉多恢复了将近2个月的时间,随后回到了卡灵顿训练基地,已完全康复。
. y$ Z/ {# ]* Q2 @9 p: U - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站www.imanutd.com( q4 Z7 B- H4 K! k- `3 l
“我将会以更强的姿态回归,希望我的职业生涯还能继续几年,”他说。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站/ c( l( K. U$ a2 M* R, h6 U& S4 N

3 Y3 h- ~- j4 I, k  f1 H2 y7 D曼联在线·球迷地带“有时候真是令人沮丧,我没有常常看我们的比赛,因为作为一名运动员,作壁上观的感觉太难受了。”2 r9 }+ b( N( n

) M& {* l! n5 j曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛现在,他预计将会在下赛季回到球队。
4 F4 p- V+ r( u) J# q/ g2 A) g% o# f专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
! U3 p- p+ l/ d0 M哈格里夫斯对他的主治医生Richard赞不绝口,作为膝部伤势的专家,后者曾经治愈过范尼这些著名球员,他麾下的75人的巨大团队已经治疗过16000多个膝关节了。
% }3 h. D$ E+ ?7 k' y6 c5 Y曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛3 D3 \6 N5 V9 x: Y+ Q# a/ C
“他了解运动员,了解伤病对他们的影响,他还对如何疗伤有着出众的见解,”哈格说到。
$ i  X7 A5 a: d* Qwww.imanutd.com
% F5 M, B( p" e: c1 g之前曾有人说哈格的第二次手术并不成功,不过曼联方面否认了这个说法,现在28岁的球员本人,也要出来证明对他有所怀疑的人是错的了。
( D$ S2 d+ N3 B. T1 h* q - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站曼联在线·球迷地带. a) x% Q1 w( u8 Z4 B
[ 本帖最后由 wfcjj 于 2009-3-28 22:29 编辑 ]

大哥 快出来吧....
老队长的破坏力是惊人的..