曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

【曼城晚报】 内维尔复出助阵曼联 Neville booster for United

【曼城晚报】 内维尔复出助阵曼联 Neville booster for United

曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛3 q1 d- O8 C' \* q% T- ^

( w3 ^- u6 o$ b7 B( e专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.GARY Neville provided a welcome boost for United ahead of Sunday afternoon’s Old Trafford showdown with Aston Villa when he came through a 58-minute workout against Newcastle United at St James’s Park last night.
$ D3 N" i! J, L1 k. {$ f2 a) f - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站But the Reds young goalkeeper Ron-Robert Zeiler wasn't so lucky, breaking an arm in the clash.
. |9 [; j% n9 w, j& U8 o曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛The United captain negotiated a more than useful stint in what was a lively encounter against the Magpies and could well find himself facing Martin O’Neill’s team at the weekend. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站- u0 J) ?2 `! q. v& j
It was his first match action in more than two months, and he looked his old self, directing operations from the right-back berth.
" U- n- `: `8 q; c- b1 bThere was one anxious moment in the 21st minute when he was clattered by Wesley Ngo Baheng, but was back on his feet in time to see the Magpies’ striker booked.  for his misdemeanour. 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.7 F4 K8 L) h. K( V0 Y; ?; E
He left the scene, 13 minutes in the second half, to be replaced by Wes Brown’s younger brother Reece.
. z" R2 ], F, Ywww.imanutd.comBad news for the Reds was the confirmation that Zeiler, forced off in the 31st minute, has a broken right arm.曼联在线·球迷地带9 s8 ^4 K* y& S1 c) F- |
Federico Macheda put United in front from the penalty spot, in the 13th minute, after Brazilian international defender Claudio Cacapa had handledin the area.
9 d3 g! E( M( U, D2 e& ~专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Newcastle grabbed the equaliser shortly before the break when Cisco Tejada scored from the spot after he is progress had been halted by a couple of United defenders.
2 m: `8 O% ~( s曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Mark Doninger put the home side into the lead four minutes after the break, but Macheda levelled found the net again 15 minutes from the end to put United back in the game.
1 t; S( V4 x! q曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Danny Guthrie fired past United’s substitute keeper Conor Devlin, in the 83rd minute, but United refused to accept to defeat and with a minute to go Macheda scored to complete his hat-trick and give the Reds a share of the reward. 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛7 _! a& ]) s3 `
UNITED: Zieler (Devlin 31), Neville (Brown 58), Dudgeon, Eckersley, De Laet, James, Eikrem, Possebon, Macheda, Martin, Stewart (Norwood 69). Subs: Galbraith, Wootton专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.9 Y7 y& r9 p, m5 P3 y0 J4 m2 K1 h2 M: d

! @7 T; c9 y) |* }- u$ e - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站=======================================================================================================曼联在线·球迷地带  H  s* P: X6 _, t

% m/ j: d0 ^; z& c- D5 I曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛加里内维尔为曼联在周六下午对阵维拉之前带来好消息,他昨晚在纽卡斯尔的圣詹姆斯球场代表预备队进行了58分钟的比赛。8 T4 K& W. d  @) H8 y
  S# P' a9 Y+ n& j0 R1 h5 b! `( H
而曼联年轻门将齐勒就没有那么幸运了,他在这场比赛中摔断了胳膊。
  v; `* [4 ]" i, R, k8 }2 K曼联在线·球迷地带
1 c' J5 }% \7 p! M* S! t; }曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛曼联队长本场比赛表现亮眼,他应该会出现在周末对阵马丁奥尼尔的维拉的阵容之中。
3 U8 L9 {1 X. g5 V9 jwww.imanutd.comwww.imanutd.com3 Z. Y) {, L. K5 q2 Y
这是他两个月以来的首次正式比赛,看上去状态没有什么影响,他在右后卫的位置上掌控着比赛全局。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站7 `7 t' ]3 c3 J
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源./ z% y* B, E9 T% _; I/ A# A
在21分钟的时候,他被对手的Baheng铲倒,让人有些担心,不过他马上回到场上,对手则吃到黄牌。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛- y, {# r2 X+ q) L  I' t

+ q# {, u! L  k; {) zwww.imanutd.com下半场开场13分钟之后,他被替换下场,替换他的人是维斯布朗……的小弟弟瑞斯。
2 m" C1 j+ o2 h1 J+ Ewww.imanutd.com
4 J& t. p5 p3 d7 D曼联的坏消息则是31分钟受伤下场的门将齐勒,已经证实是右臂骨折。! k& E2 t, W( D7 _- c9 F; F+ }

* O. T8 ]  S' G) e$ r5 s# _' a) m - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站比赛在13分钟的时候,曼联获得点球,马切达一蹴而就,取得领先。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛$ b+ G* s7 k8 ~# E, ~9 t; g

1 a9 J1 G( j: F% r6 ?: H% m& N - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站纽卡则在上半时快结束的的时候扳平了比分。曼联在线·球迷地带; D% b* C2 X+ g' C/ \  S1 G

i- ]/ }& T% U0 awww.imanutd.com下半场第4分钟,主队纽卡反超了比分,不过马切达在比赛结束前15分钟又入一球,两队重新回到起跑线。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站, X% p  N) z* k+ @( Q; V! p

/ h0 b2 y* O1 p. I. ^专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.在83分钟的时候,纽卡又一次洞穿了替补门将Devlin的十指关,但是曼联拒绝失败,在89分钟,马切达再次取得进球,完成了本人的帽子戏法,最终双方握手言和。

支持你!

维斯布朗……的小弟弟瑞斯 有意思~

无意中想起了哈卷.......
老队长的破坏力是惊人的..