曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

【天空体育】 关于马切达的10件事 10 Macheda facts

【天空体育】 关于马切达的10件事 10 Macheda facts

) S8 ?6 u1 A! [* r3 x/ B曼联在线·球迷地带www.imanutd.com& ~/ S3 _+ s: l9 U6 D$ Y$ m3 _- T
Federico Macheda made it a debut to remember when he came off the bench to grab a stoppage time winner for Manchester United at home to Aston Villa on Sunday.
; D7 _6 t" T. d* e2 [+ p  d曼联在线·球迷地带With the scores locked at 2-2 the young Italian received a pass from Ryan Giggs just inside the area but, with his back to goal and Villa defender Luke Young for company, the route to goal was seemingly blocked.
5 Y! |$ L- E' t专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.But in the blink of an eye the 17-year-old turned the full-back and shot first time, curling the ball majestically around goalkeeper Brad Friedel.曼联在线·球迷地带  B5 w5 J$ T. m& P
The youngster's strike will live long in the memory for many United fans as it could yet prove to be a decisive turning point in the Premier League title race.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.- P+ H! ~9 J3 ~+ W0 o( V
We expect that you may be hearing a bit more of this young man in the future so to give you a heads up here are 10 things that you might not have known about United's latest starlet.
- B! e, W7 R8 J2 _& Rwww.imanutd.com1. Macheda was born in Rome and signed for United from Lazio as a 16-year-old on September 1st 2007. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站5 Z, f4 f" u: _! ~8 K& ^" S* O3 L! i
2. His nickname among his team-mates is simply 'Kiko'.曼联在线·球迷地带0 T* [' D) n6 f; E% T8 i. ~
3. Away from the pitch he likes to spend his free time playing tennis with best friend Davide Petrucci, also 17 who joined from Roma in July 2008 and currently plays for United's Under-18s.  _& [/ I! F$ L$ D* i2 }6 B
4. Despite his elevation to the first team many of his reserve colleagues describe him as one of the worst trainers at the club.
4 K" Y, N2 L! i! h! p1 N - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站5. Manager Sir Alex Ferguson spotted his potential early and named him in this season's UEFA Champions League squad. Macheda was rewarded for his match-winning display at the weekend by being named in the squad to play Porto on Tuesday. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站# j; ?: f9 e2 o; [5 t+ r4 V
6. His favourite film is Gladiator.曼联在线·球迷地带7 S3 J/ C* u0 e2 o! u8 {
7. The 17-year-old singles out Wayne Rooney and Carlos Tevez as the two players he looks up to most in the United squad.
% j- m: F' ]$ u  \6 F曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛8. The striker has already won silverware during his brief time at Old Trafford, winning the Northern Ireland Milk Cup in 2008 and the Manchester Senior Cup in 2007/08.www.imanutd.com! d5 X( h* ^" H  E2 P( W4 e4 I
9. To date he has 10 goals in 16 reserve games this season and scored a hat-trick last week against Newcastle to earn a 3-3 draw for the second string.
0 ^6 y( ^8 f& G! n8 h' [  E+ ^: b - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站10. He is an Italian Under-18 international.
: v7 b, ~* q( ~: u( O! ?专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.www.imanutd.com& w% |7 R! ^; j+ `9 |8 a8 `
==========================================================================================================www.imanutd.com) q5 D. ^$ N" h5 y. Y0 b. O

8 k' |( z/ S7 K; ` - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站马切达完成了自己在曼联难以忘记的首秀,他在补时阶段绝杀阿斯顿维拉。
9 n# }+ A0 c% J4 O% _专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.www.imanutd.com+ S7 w- K$ s! F+ C
当时比分是2-2,意大利人接到了吉格斯的传球,但是禁区里有卢克杨的防守,他还背对着球门,进球似乎是不可能的。
$ q. \; q+ J) {4 i+ Cwww.imanutd.com
* v$ \; i5 `) L+ u9 D, S曼联在线·球迷地带但是,17岁的马切达利用余光,决定转身闪开了角度,第一时间起脚射门,球绕过了弗里德尔的双手,坠入球网。
( l9 h' a: s/ ^5 u$ zwww.imanutd.com
# Z  ?* x9 U3 G- G; m: e: R曼联在线·球迷地带曼联球迷将会长时间地记住这位小将,他的进球或许将会是红魔争冠路上最为重要的一球。" n8 t5 _& u9 ?( [# H4 t

" P+ d& Z/ s5 Q' L) H专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.我们这里给出了10件关于马切达的事情,有些或许您之前并不知道。) |5 T0 Z5 ^$ k. \
www.imanutd.com- @  Y* J4 P! [) |% J9 W
1、马切达出生在罗马,在2007年9月1日从拉齐奥俱乐部签约曼联。
' \* H6 Q9 V2 n; A9 V  c: @% \曼联在线·球迷地带
4 a9 ]6 Y' o* @% h. i" e, P) N/ y( r2、他在队友们之中的昵称是“Kiko”。曼联在线·球迷地带! M% ~0 u" o+ K  |' J+ j

1 E' V* E' T1 ~曼联在线·球迷地带3、离开球场,他最喜欢的事情是和曼联另一位小将,2008年7月从罗马加盟的佩特鲁济一起打网球,后者目前跟随曼联U18青年队训练比赛。
& u8 s9 h0 d4 f( R4 r; i/ ]曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛. T- q9 F  B' i0 `( G3 ^
4、虽然他在一线队晋升很快,但是很多预备队队友都说在训练中,他是最懒的。
5 M" F  c3 @4 N& n- j8 e - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站* P2 L) a  e& G5 t* ]6 ]; a; `1 _# P
5、弗格森很早就看出了他的天赋,将他列入了欧冠大名单之中。作为绝杀对手的奖励,马切达进入了周二对阵波尔图的大名单。0 s6 K: P8 h# A, l& }0 S
$ |3 Z- T1 {2 k: ]* N
6、他最喜欢的电影是《角斗士》。
! }; U$ y' _' J8 Awww.imanutd.com
/ \; k. ?! c1 j" q: ], Pwww.imanutd.com7、他认为鲁尼和特维斯是曼联队中自己最为崇拜的球员。
: q/ Q/ h6 o  w/ O8 J专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.5 P7 _$ W6 h2 B6 ]- X# y
8、他代表曼联获得的荣誉有北爱尔兰牛奶杯以及曼彻斯特高级杯。' R* _& g- M, z2 \& K3 e" ]

) T9 U4 I6 {. _) D曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛9、目前,他在16场预备队比赛中打入10球,最近面对纽卡斯尔的时候,他上演帽子戏法,球队3-3战平。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛. g5 G! x& w: L! \; H. F: V

1 E9 ?9 z8 `5 t' A9 X' n  B10、他是意大利18岁以下国家队的队员。