曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

【曼城晚报】 曼联1-0阿森纳:球员评分 United 1 Arsenal 0: Player ratings

【曼城晚报】 曼联1-0阿森纳:球员评分 United 1 Arsenal 0: Player ratings

曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛- V3 g% n4 e( h( z' `5 G  G7 o/ \) L
曼联在线·球迷地带4 Y( I: s6 E2 q
VAN DER SAR: The big Dutchman had little to do in the first-half apart from holding on to a long-range shot from Cesc Fabregas. He was a virtual spectator in the second-half, but raced off his line at Arsenal free-kick and got nowehere near the ball. Luckily Nicklas Bendtner was well wide with his header. 6专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.7 }- h3 E1 C1 e# K" @( T
O’SHEA: Good start for the Irishman recalled to the starting line-up in place of Rafael da Silva, setting up a great chance for Tevez early on before burying the all-important goal after former Red Mikael Silvestre deflected the ball to him. He leaned back to smash the ball high into the net to score his second Champions League goal and give United the slim advantage they will have to protect at the Emirates Stadium on Tuesday night. 85 K7 E4 m6 c6 D# J1 u: O3 N
FERDINAND: An effective display from the United skipper, who never looked flustered against Emmanuel Adebayor’s strength , but was substituted late on after taking a couple of knocks in quick succession. 7
: l) z7 S4 z5 J3 G2 V. N: S" A - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站VIDIC: Looks to be back to his best after a few below-par displays, and his positioning and commitment were as strong as ever. 7
9 o3 e  v  R3 V. o8 I/ O1 d曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛EVRA: Found Theo Walcott a handful but edged the contest and got forward with his usual gusto. Stumble at the end of the first-half almost let in Walcott, but recovered quickly to clear. 6 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.* M- n1 Q/ f3 I# R; Q8 V
FLETCHER: United’s best player in the opening 45 minutes, creating problems for the Arsenal defence with the crosses that were the hallmark of United’s high-tempo start. He was also caught in possession in front of his own area, but saved by Ferdinand, who made his feelings clear. Otherwise plenty of impressive work from the energetic Scot. 7) A& P- v% N( }
CARRICK: Pulled back cross from byline that caused the confusion in the Arsenal defence for O’Shea’s opener. Then went about breaking up any Arsenal danger in the middle of the park. Low drive midway second-half went narrowly wide. Showed some neat, tidy passing. 7曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛- H, t& S  y; T9 G) q5 `
ANDERSON: Decent midfield display from the Brazilian picked ahead of Scholes. Played higher up the pitch in the second-half. Wasteful with corners then blasted over when set up by Ronaldo and Rooney. 6专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.& ?' z6 v4 F' `4 J* ?
RONALDO: Denied twice in quick succession by Almunia with header then a shot. Came within inches of making it 2-0 when his drive from 25 yards smashed the crossbar, with Almunia well beaten. Unlucky not to get on the scoresheet. 7 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站) s, |8 ~* F  h( R" b! \6 w
TEVEZ: Fergie preferrred the Argentine to Berbatov in his front three and he never let his manager down. Was never going to pull out when racing with Almunia for a loose ball and booked for his trouble. Unhappy to come off when substituted following decent performance. 6
, r+ |3 _; h; N0 f  V- R" wROONEY: Did a fine job patrolling the touchline. Looping header forced brilliant one-handed save out of Almunia. Helped Evra out whenever Walcott got the ball, doubling up on the England winger. 8
# y3 W# b2 S% P! Vwww.imanutd.com4 \, E( c% Y& H+ Z! P
SUBS:
" _6 }) O! m7 ^# J+ C0 iGIGGS (67 mins for Anderson) The PFA Player of the Year made his entrance to rapturous applause from the Old Trafford crowd, celebrating his 800th appearance for United. Had a goal ruled out when he raced clear to take the ball around the Arsenal keeper only to see the linesman raise his flag. 6
9 n: L3 Q( H9 D( @BERBATOV (67mins for Tevez) A few nice touches and had a half-chance with a header. 6
6 u& j" x) }4 {+ }( ^# Q7 A - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站EVANS (86 mins for Ferdinand) Not enough time to make an impression.
8 E* c5 o; o1 w0 ?+ m3 Fwww.imanutd.com0 S% X! E5 x8 {  c2 \
Not used: Foster, Park, Scholes, Rafael da Silva, Evans. 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.& G. S% ~. g8 w9 l9 F

' z& h. j6 C% i7 S) y/ n; hwww.imanutd.comArsenal: Almunia, Sagna, Toure, Silvestre, Gibbs, Song Billong, Diaby, Walcott (Bendtner 70), Fabregas, Nasri, Adebayor (Eduardo 82). Subs Not Used: Fabianski, Denilson, Ramsey, Djourou, Eboue. www.imanutd.com. J( J  j. t9 |, B) C1 g* O$ e7 ^

?& D5 B4 ?) ?5 kAtt: 74,733 Ref: Claus Bo Larsen (Denmark).曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛, u4 O  j# Z5 \" p& {3 s7 I

! f: b) W& p& H( V" \) `$ P6 Y8 ?  j - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站============================================================================================================ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站! F& ?1 {3 @( c  u5 J: \) d( k

; i2 ~' ~# u+ |专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.首发:
# ?# \8 z, u, ]: P) n曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
- ~2 X( Q( {2 X& r1 u曼联在线·球迷地带范德萨 6分:荷兰人在上半场除了扑住法布雷加斯的远射之外无所事事,下半场实际上他依然是观众,不过阿森纳的一次任意球他出击失误,好在本特纳的头球偏得太多。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.% y4 {) T& u  `/ Y( m% K. H) D! y

* A% p5 f; V5 F$ [  s, O曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛奥谢 8分:爱尔兰人替代拉斐尔达席尔瓦首发,表现很不错,先是险些助攻特维斯破门,随后利用西尔维斯特的折射,将球射入了球门,帮助曼联取得了重要的领先优势,下周二晚,红魔将在酋长球场努力维护这一优势。
  _/ r- B( y$ u; v8 L$ Q - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
( w" K/ N* f7 c. A9 ?, A6 z# Y! Q专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.费迪南德 7分:作为队长贡献了一场高效的比赛,面对对手的阿德巴约没有丝毫动摇,但是却由于连续受到冲撞而被迫因伤下场。www.imanutd.com0 I# q0 r4 g4 T: G2 z5 p" S% T

# x& S5 r% {4 _6 B% x: u& o - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站维迪奇 7分:经过几场低迷的表现之后,看上去他已经回到了最佳状态,站位和奋不顾身都向以往一样坚强。
/ _( ~; P# w: q/ d* M; o - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站$ M' S8 N* K, y8 g6 m1 e
埃弗拉 6分:沃尔科特并没有给他造成太大威胁,助攻依然犀利,上半场末端的一次失误险些让小老虎杀入禁区,好在及时弥补过失,清除危险。
" ]6 m1 K$ T# i7 r2 ~* C& Z曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
6 o. ?9 X, W+ H+ A) i1 _曼联在线·球迷地带弗莱彻 7分:曼联上半场的最佳球员,一开场的传中就显示了曼联本场高调的进攻方式,下半场又一次禁区前的被断球,不过费迪南德补防到位,除此之外,苏格兰人奉献了很多令人印象深刻的表演。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛2 L4 b% ?+ ]/ `9 S3 K

; y6 L. a0 J; F) I7 ~& Q  l专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.卡里克 7分:他的二次传中造成了枪手后方的混乱,并最终导致奥谢的进球,在中场多次阻截阿森纳的进攻,下半场中段的一次低射将将偏出,此外还有一些精妙的传球。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛' M) A2 t/ x$ A7 Y2 v

6 b3 t3 `# i' h$ x* _+ J0 n0 Z1 Zwww.imanutd.com安德森 6分:表现很出色,理应取代斯科尔斯首发,在下半场位置更加靠前,不过角球发的太浪费,还将鲁尼和C罗为他创造的机会挥霍掉了。
4 B* Y3 W. Y8 V' b, d6 \曼联在线·球迷地带
: @6 z. Y0 `6 c$ J8 d罗纳尔多 7分:两次头球被阿穆尼亚扑出,下半场一次远射击中横梁,门将当时毫无反应,很不走运没有取得进球。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.8 z+ o/ j7 b7 G+ m) [+ D

. o* K4 O- i7 b& N; c$ x* z曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛特维斯 6分:弗格森将他选为首发而不是贝尔巴托夫,他没有让主教练失望,一次停球过大导致与阿穆尼亚相撞,并吃到黄牌,被换下场时显得不是很开心,因为之前他的表现都很不错。曼联在线·球迷地带2 Z2 j  S; u$ W( E6 u' I
# `5 M3 Y' r9 o, J" I
鲁尼 8分:在边路干得不错,一次头球迫使阿穆尼亚做出惊险的扑救,帮助埃弗拉防住了沃尔克特。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站, l( B- {  i4 i( v2 F% u" U% u

! @9 t9 Y8 e$ x' Q - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站替补:曼联在线·球迷地带! F8 K7 K" @$ n
曼联在线·球迷地带. M; l0 E# r/ p7 i  }: t) W4 T
吉格斯 6分:作为本赛季英超最佳球员,他第800次代表曼联出场,全场掌声雷动,有一次单刀过掉门将的进球被判越位。
" v# H, g# O  [/ }
; L& w/ Y1 O0 w# Q - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站贝尔巴托夫 6分:一些不错的控球,一次百分之五十的机会的头球。
& H5 m. Y% @$ g9 ^; f( y曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛. w- l) Q* k. y4 y
伊万斯 无评分:上场时间太短。
! }  z0 C& i+ S) }曼联在线·球迷地带
; @# b3 j0 Q! G7 e9 D; s3 ]: \专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.没有上场球员:
! I, S4 C% p- D; }. O6 Gwww.imanutd.com
. g2 x, v# `. T' g; q曼联在线·球迷地带福斯特、朴智星、斯科尔斯、拉斐尔。
5 ~( E( T: a4 a  H* Z曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.- _% [$ ~4 @. O- R- ~0 K
到场观众:
$ ~( Q* i/ [: w专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.% _: ?- K# w. ?) F+ B5 {
74733人。

还是晚报准确!