曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

【曼城晚报】 拉斐尔闪光的时刻到了 Time for Rafael to shine

【曼城晚报】 拉斐尔闪光的时刻到了 Time for Rafael to shine

8 n9 r4 W/ y" ^4 b( \3 p( D* c专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.+ K: [9 f/ h' S; F& V& x7 [
RAFAEL da Silva can hold off the experienced challenge of a trio of rivals with more than 1,200 United appearances on their joint CVs to win the Reds' right-back berth race.
8 L0 m) T  j1 X% ?4 @3 O! V9 _专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.That's the opinion of former Old Trafford No2 Paul Parker.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛3 ~2 _3 A5 t( N0 F* `) G5 }
The Premier League champions begin their eight-match countdown to the new season a week today in Malaysia when all departmental battles will kick off in earnest./ M# ^, _7 n" Y1 g
The prize is the first foot in the door to a regular berth in Sir Alex Ferguson's XI against Birmingham City in the League opener at Old Trafford on August 16.
5 X( M. Z6 q, }+ P曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛And no position will be more keenly fought than the right-back role. Captain Gary Neville, Wes Brown and John O'Shea have more than 300 appearances each behind them. The fourth contender 19-year-old Brazilian Rafael has just 27 on his Reds' record.
7 Z, D. V# M% D曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Last term the South American import made a sensational impact.www.imanutd.com: s4 i4 c1 [7 M9 I% S  u
The Rio de Janeiro-born player took advantage of the injury curse that struck down Wes Brown from October and Neville's niggles that caught up with him following his ankle ligament injury in 2007.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源." a6 q( V2 S& @8 ]9 `" z$ k
Rafael's impressive Champions League debut in Denmark against Aalborg signalled his potential, a goal at the Emirates against Arsenal and a superb November Manchester derby when he completely snuffed out Robinho were the highlights.
! M% E9 b6 F  S曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛But O'Shea was the man in possession during the big games in the climax to the season and he was Fergie's choice in Rome against Barcelona in the Champions League final.
, `+ f5 _% m! K  T/ G( q曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛However, Parker believes that Rafael will now be the big-game first choice for Ferguson in the new campaign.2 ?' a) ^0 D8 ?5 M
"I think Rafael will be in the box-seat come the start of the season," Paul told MEN Sport.
- v+ E5 P) h! k, [- m) zwww.imanutd.com"When the manager is looking to put his best XI out in a must-win game then I believe the youngster will be the choice above the others. He is ready for it.
, x% m- d- H; S7 z7 @1 F2 ~曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"I spoke to Sir Alex towards the end of last season and we chatted about the lad and he was raving about him. He absolutely loves him as a player.
  p, o# ~. k  G* ]! {" [www.imanutd.com"He is everything you like in a modern day full-back. Of course, there are parts of his game that need work on but I think he will have learnt from his first season and will come back an even better player.www.imanutd.com/ A$ Z9 ^! Q# z6 O$ W' n
"think Liverpool have just bought the best English right-back in Glen Johnson from Portsmouth. He gets forward and makes goals. But Rafael can do all that as well.曼联在线·球迷地带$ {' M5 J0 S* h, `
"He obviously wasn't born to be a full-back. I think he started life as a winger in Brazil that's why he is so good attacking.
$ w7 e) }: S8 C" y* A0 X9 [. ]www.imanutd.com"He can be a bit rash with his defending at times. That is similar to Patrice Evra when he first joined the club. He realised that it wasn't about winning every single challenge but getting close to people. He learned when to go forward and when not to. Evra is now one of the best full-backs in the world. I am sure Rafael can learn from him and improve his game. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站4 W4 S% G3 W) A2 C; C3 [
Neville, Brown and O'Shea have an average age of 30 and Parker believes Fergie won't want to block Rafael.www.imanutd.com! n4 I! ~/ t, m- C* N+ m
"With Wes and Gary you have a problem of durability because of their injury backgrounds and in plain terms Rafael is a better full-back than John I believe," Parker added.
% o8 f: J: r; J+ y) e# ]"Maybe on occasions when the manager wants to be a bit more defensive-minded, say away from home, then possibly Wes might be the choice.
3 l* \1 T' [8 l2 B曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"The manager loves young players who play like old players with bags of confidence.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.1 m% a7 ~* z) m( r) }# X2 t
"He will always encourage that and make room for them. I remember when I was having my bad patch with injury and it was coming to the end of my time and Gary Neville was coming through the boss didn't want to set him back by not playing him. He knew my time was up and it was the right moment for Gary to step forward. I think that time has now come for Rafael."曼联在线·球迷地带! D8 y7 {" L, Y7 \7 \

9 `' m9 ?) f  a  M6 ~1 X==========================================================================================================
7 Q  V5 W: m4 s% g2 H - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站4 w- t/ r8 Z2 u! P' O0 a5 |
拉斐尔达席尔瓦能够从另外三个竞争对手之中脱颖而出,成为曼联的主力右后卫。www.imanutd.com& K0 _0 U$ L$ W: V# d
曼联在线·球迷地带- c9 {& y8 ?) b4 u+ L4 i0 }
这是曼联前任主力右后卫保罗帕克的观点。
9 b. J3 y. o% k2 @/ a曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.# n! o/ q5 h9 F5 m: M) @
曼联将会在马拉西亚开始新赛季的备战,第一场联赛打响之前,他们还有8场热身赛要踢,而队内的竞争也将马上展开。
" K* V: L3 i- r曼联在线·球迷地带www.imanutd.com" n# r4 U. L& z
赢家,当然是获得8月16日首战伯明翰的首发机会。' T8 g* d+ ]& l; B

" g. T  H; S: p+ m1 A$ t. [而右后卫的位置上的竞争,将会是最为激烈的,内维尔、布朗和奥谢都有超过300场的出场纪录,而第四人拉斐尔的经验只有27场。3 n$ V8 B3 d% ?% w. S

+ w+ q1 S3 B4 S专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.上个赛季,这位巴西人的出现使人们印象深刻。www.imanutd.com% \+ u9 n5 d( H  l
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛6 {7 s* ~9 v2 i5 l+ z" O
出生在里约热内卢的拉斐尔上个赛季利用布朗和内维尔受伤的机会横空出世。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站' e4 B, d2 z+ i. S1 ^

- n4 a( l. n: K1 A' }$ d) g0 }, s - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站拉斐尔处子秀是在丹麦的欧冠比赛中对阵奥尔堡队,那场比赛他展示了自己的才华,随后在阿森纳的酋长球场,他打入一球,11月的曼彻斯特德比中,他又成功冻结了罗比尼奥。% g: `8 g' n* Q/ K4 K

# j0 b4 W: E' W9 |9 W: u5 M曼联在线·球迷地带不过随着赛季进入白热化阶段,奥谢成为了弗格森的首选,出现在罗马对阵巴萨的欧冠决赛。www.imanutd.com6 f/ w/ L: d* w2 R8 F: {

- R: Q9 {! D& o. o9 H曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛不过,现在帕克认为拉斐尔将会是本赛季弗格森在重大比赛中的首选。
" U' z; J8 q" `  ewww.imanutd.com9 k5 S4 n' P7 d$ \  U5 z- a$ S" d
“我认为拉斐尔将会在新赛季成为首发,”保罗帕克说道。
# _+ f# r' o" o, K  \2 q  q- a: R曼联在线·球迷地带
1 |( n  x: X% i+ W% z9 f专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“将要进行重大的比赛时,我相信年轻的拉斐尔将会准备好,成为首发。www.imanutd.com2 ^6 X( ]  d! d" t; N2 M. V

- t8 u: O$ q$ }5 F7 G“上个赛季末我和弗格森有过交流,我们聊到了拉斐尔,弗爵爷对他十分喜爱。
+ |9 @* Q) E( |/ |' X4 H曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
0 P: k  I7 a& A5 D/ ] - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“他是现代边后卫的代表,当然,他还有一些需要打磨的地方,不过我认为他将会从第一个赛季学到很多,将会成为更好的球员。”曼联在线·球迷地带: S: H( r. O, n1 m8 d

2 l3 j- p7 _6 {7 F/ c# N7 [专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“利物浦刚刚买下了英格兰本土最好的右后卫格伦约翰逊,他善于助攻和进球。但是拉斐尔也同样善于此道。
+ m* f( E* s5 N# U. {6 K, `: ~/ ?( xwww.imanutd.com
3 r7 `3 D" r- ]4 s$ ?. t5 d1 x" ]专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“他显然不是一开始就打右后卫的,在巴西,他是以边锋选手出道的,这也是为什么他如此热衷助攻的原因。曼联在线·球迷地带  b  H! {' R* z2 ?
www.imanutd.com+ n% k1 a' O0 `# a6 H
“有时候,他的防守有些毛躁,这和埃弗拉刚来俱乐部的时候一样,他需要知道,并不是每次都要从对手脚下断到球,而是要先紧逼上去,他需要知道何时应该助攻,何时不用,埃弗拉现在时世界上最好的边后卫之一,而我可以确定拉斐尔可以从中学到不少,并取得提高。”
. W( p  y: B8 t6 O$ v; Q专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联在线·球迷地带. {7 ~( ^1 U/ F# a) z/ b
内维尔、布朗和奥谢平均年龄达到30岁,而帕克认为弗格森不会阻止拉斐尔的发展。  ~3 L4 F; @1 o; {- o; h

% e; g) ~  Y8 ?3 e7 q - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“布朗和内维尔都有伤病隐患,而坦白讲我认为拉斐尔作为边后卫的实力强过奥谢,”他补充说。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.+ L" x) `/ k* ?3 K* w2 o" o

+ b# Q+ s3 T; o+ {' o/ A% d专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“或许只有主教练希望更为偏重防守的时候,比如客场作战,那么布朗或许会有机会。
9 _, F4 W6 Q! l" r* U专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.www.imanutd.com& x: O* v* S# k8 B2 |' v. B
“弗爵爷喜欢年轻球员,特别是像老队员一样自信的踢球的。
: T9 h7 U! I7 y% n) l& M) fwww.imanutd.com曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛2 k- r- L/ L& u+ H# w
“弗格森总是鼓励年轻球员,为他们创造空间,我记得当我受到伤病困扰,职业生涯进入末期的时候,加里内维尔上位,主教练没有限制他,他知道我的时代到头了,改上新人了,而现在,则轮到了拉斐尔。”

我感觉如果布朗健康那主力还是他的。4 c" ]  k' i; S8 F
主要是不知道法比奥状态如何,左后卫不能一个赛季只让埃弗拉一个人顶着..