曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

【官网】 范德萨对亚洲之行感到兴奋 Edwin excited by Asia visit

【官网】 范德萨对亚洲之行感到兴奋 Edwin excited by Asia visit

www.imanutd.com- f* U. t+ p. S2 q/ |- E

0 ^% T- n6 R' rEdwin van der Sar can't wait to return to the continent of United's recent Club World Cup triumph when the Reds head out on a pre-season tour of Asia.
( K2 I! b6 {( ^3 Xwww.imanutd.comUnited were in Japan in December to become the first English team to be named World champions, and van der Sar is looking forward to returning to perform in front of the Reds' loyal Far East fanbase this month.www.imanutd.com# S$ T7 G9 Y' d3 ?- `7 o0 a% A
"The last time we were in Asia was a great occasion because we became world champions and everyone is looking forward to going out there again this week."
1 i# A+ M- w. \: J7 A" m专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Old Trafford is full most weeks with die-hard Reds from closer to home, but Edwin says these summer trips are an opportunity for equally devoted United fans to see the Reds up close.- N% j7 j; V4 c- h+ z8 [
"It’s a great feeling to see the joy on people’s faces when we’re in Asia," he says.
) x( a8 Q2 M8 X+ D; B, P曼联在线·球迷地带"The fans are so fanatical and dedicated – some wait outside our hotel all day and night. Many of them don’t get the chance to see us very often so it’s great that we can over there and visit them."
1 k/ |2 H. @: ]) @+ U - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源., [' ]# u- z5 }; z2 a$ w
============================================================================================================= - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站+ i- u. e8 C# n3 x) p/ x
曼联在线·球迷地带* G8 N4 n* u1 J$ b  D
曼联在曰本获得了世俱杯冠军,现在,范德萨已经迫不及待地想要回到亚洲大陆了。
2 h8 X: ]5 b  p  A3 ?4 g& |# e专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
. J* }" ~5 c8 N. x0 iwww.imanutd.com曼联是第一支获得世俱杯冠军的英国球队,而范德萨对能够在赛季前重返忠实的球迷面前进行表演充满了期待。
1 p  j& P4 L: j3 k# `曼联在线·球迷地带' C/ G9 @' t  \/ |9 V
“上一次我们来带亚洲,那是一个美好的旅行,我们成为了世界冠军,因而所有人都非常期待本周可以回到亚洲。”
$ Z: }* v) @. T5 D4 ^0 l - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
0 v5 d; G, u7 X8 ^" T+ l - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站每周,老特拉福德都被家住附近的曼联死忠占据,而范德萨表示,今夏的亚洲行,将会给亚洲那些有着同样热情的球迷一次近距离接触红魔的机会。
: V; E- F; i/ D4 ^, q5 }曼联在线·球迷地带 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站% \" x- Y. j& O2 r3 n0 L
“在亚洲,如果能够看大球迷们满足的表情,对我们也是美好的感受,“他说。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛& |( p; `& M+ B, ~
  ^# S. P! U! d" n/ c. M0 u8 z
“球迷们非常热情、专业,有些不分昼夜地守候在我们下榻的酒店门口。他们中的绝大多数,都没有太多机会看到我们,因而我们可以过来与他们见面,这非常好。”

季前赛就要开始了,兴奋!