曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

【Teamtalk】弗格森:安德森必须开始担当大任 Fergie: Anderson must push on

【Teamtalk】弗格森:安德森必须开始担当大任 Fergie: Anderson must push on

; k1 Y" W! W# A  h9 a( Q( {  z8 t
www.imanutd.com  u+ Y# g( V: Z/ M9 ]9 c- C, l/ \
Sir Alex Ferguson hopes Anderson can go on a goal run after finally opening his Manchester United account with a superb free-kick on Wednesday.
' G7 ]" \, ?1 i7 r0 ?+ Zwww.imanutd.comAnderson's stunning strike against Boca Juniors in the Audi Cup in Munich could be just what he needs to begin scoring with regularity this season, according to United boss Sir Alex Ferguson.
; n, U" v" }" W( U. i0 S3 Bwww.imanutd.comIt has taken the Brazil midfielder over two years to get on the scoresheet for United but Ferguson believes the floodgates may well now open.
% V' A% `& @* X+ C2 m专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源."We hope this will spark him off and give him the incentive to be more positive with shooting for a start," said Ferguson.
8 T2 U" L6 u2 n% O$ V, t) Dwww.imanutd.com"He has been with us for two years, as you know, and had many close opportunities with goalies saving or shots hitting the post. 曼联在线·球迷地带8 o, a7 s, p. j% w9 r
"Hopefully his luck changes and he takes the incentive of scoring today to go on and score more for us." 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛+ _4 {4 k6 C0 ~: Z
Anderson curled in a fine left-footed free-kick from just outside the penalty area to give United the lead in a match they eventually won 2-1 with Antonio Valencia scoring on his debut. 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛8 R. t( W+ H+ t) O3 O2 b2 ?
In the past, Cristiano Ronaldo would probably have taken that set-piece and his sale to Real Madrid could be Anderson's chance to get more opportunities with a dead ball around the penalty area.
/ ], M* C* e. s& `5 vJust as long as Anderson is on the field, Ferguson admitted he is one of the options for free-kicks and penalties. www.imanutd.com1 h7 o4 o( C3 Y* }' ^1 K
"I have been thinking about this for two weeks now and I have no definite answer to it," he said.
' H; G5 p& u+ }5 `6 \" I" A专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源."I think it depends on what 11 players are playing in a particular game. I think we have two or three players who are natural to take responsibility. 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛. }% {% X# a# o1 }$ d
"(Patrice) Evra, (Michael) Carrick, Anderson and (Ryan) Giggs are all natural choices to take penalty kicks, but when I choose my 11 on a particular day, then I will make my mind up on that day." www.imanutd.com' R- b  `7 ?9 y: O( v, j
The chances are Anderson will be figuring more often this season following Ronaldo's departure. 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.8 v5 E2 V1 P1 R9 G' Y8 G
Ferguson says he, as well as Nani, has the "right platform and right training environment" and that the 2009-10 season could be when they come of age. www.imanutd.com" q& I# K; i: p% V
"They are young and when you are young and have the ambition, then that can happen," said the Scot. 曼联在线·球迷地带" F" g# x4 [  y" L8 U
"I expect to see that improvement and have no fears about Anderson and Nani.
/ m  H$ }* D& K0 Q9 A; M' h1 Dwww.imanutd.com"They are young boys with young minds playing at the highest level of football." 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛6 r* y5 C7 \  Z, {2 [

3 o" A! A& X. V) W专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.============================================================================================================曼联在线·球迷地带6 |& r& E( O/ `% R5 r4 f* W+ t- T

5 V5 ?5 H# F: H6 X, h弗格森爵士希望安德森在为曼联打入处子球之后,可以继续取得更多进球。
- x* I9 b/ l1 Z& U& o$ d专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛. R. Q7 A1 l, d: a, j
弗爵表示,安德森在周三对阵博卡青年时的那一脚石破天惊的任意球,标志着他将在新赛季开始承担进球的任务。
8 @  e$ G( X0 U: x - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站" A* b( Q# ?& p& e8 ]) I
加盟两年,安德森终于开和,弗格森希望这将会终结他的进球荒。
: b: b6 [1 ?! ?! o' E - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.' ]2 x; t6 `! M& E* i1 }3 ]: F/ \
“我们希望这将会成为一个转折点,让安德森在射门的时候更加果断、积极,”弗格森说。www.imanutd.com+ L: X) }1 g  K7 S! Z
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站& P/ M  ?' \- T! L
“他已经加盟两年了,有很多机会进球,不过都被门将扑出或者被门柱阻挡。
7 Y( O! y0 B& f' X2 _- W专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
6 ^2 I7 Q' M& A" m& s$ Q& t“希望他可以开始转运,为我们攻入更多进球。“www.imanutd.com/ S( |) {: a2 X- z- I

4 [6 h$ F7 Q5 `/ ]; e2 F专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.在上一场比赛中,安德森用一脚左脚的弧线任意球攻入了为曼联的第一球。瓦伦西亚随后也打入一球,帮助曼联2-1战胜了博卡青年。曼联在线·球迷地带% M0 I6 x4 \; o

) k! @2 m5 i: o7 Ywww.imanutd.com在过去,罗纳尔多一直是任意球的第一主罚者,而随着他的离去,安德森或许将会获得更多罚禁区附近任意球的机会。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛% G5 }* x! g: N$ \9 e. A
www.imanutd.com) U5 K3 u. n. x5 F' p
只要他在场上,更具弗格森的说法,安德森就是任意球和点球的一个主罚人选。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站3 g& l, N7 }0 Q  u* d
6 Y; k5 u) s0 k& F% ]
“关于这件事我已经想了两个礼拜了,还没有明确的答案,”他说。
) J7 C* G) m3 c- s3 Y, s! t专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
9 J1 ~9 R+ N/ V  O曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“我认为这取决于场上的11名球员,我认为我们有两道三名球员有能力担负这个任务。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛% N* g" G1 w2 |4 j: W* ~* h
曼联在线·球迷地带5 O' B* d- f7 D5 D
“埃弗拉、卡里克、安德森和吉格斯都是很好的点球手,不过当我选择某一场比赛的阵容时,我必须要随机应变。”曼联在线·球迷地带& e3 W' D& o) l" J' W/ f

$ z  R/ z8 s" ]2 `- U曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛无疑,安德森将会在新赛季获得更多机会。www.imanutd.com4 X  U% b: ~0 ^: N' P
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛; g4 D- Q$ a7 x# h& i/ r9 x' K
弗格森表示,安德森和纳尼有着“合适的平台以及合适的训练氛围”,而09-10赛季将会是他们大展拳脚的时候。
. E1 t: W) R# ]7 n* w - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
7 b: G$ j* [) x( v4 W! B* L“他们很年轻,而年轻人总是充满野心,什么都可能发生,”弗格森说。
0 C( [, S) |7 t - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
: j4 \1 r7 r/ B# p3 Q* X* h6 c. L专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“我希望看到他们的进步,对安德森和纳尼我没什么要担心的。
$ |/ N& y7 e* P/ Zwww.imanutd.com
# J+ B. G+ j  j/ n: V2 w8 G) zwww.imanutd.com“他们是充满朝气的、踢着顶级联赛的年轻人。”

那脚任意球相当漂亮啊!安德森有这个能力,老头子说得对~

都等着待会的比赛?
我的blog:梦剧场的小老鼠
我的视频空间:音乐素描小子

期待一下。。。