曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

曼联否认引诱博格巴 Reds deny Pogba inducement

曼联否认引诱博格巴 Reds deny Pogba inducement

译文引自:http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid=%7B48C41513%2DA376%2D4D1F%2D981D%2D660FC5BB193E%7D&newsid=6639168
4 ^  r9 M7 W2 {
; Y& H+ c. i' R* r. L - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站) \% m  X/ y1 ?. i9 \, }3 j
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛* @( g) `  [  h' A0 m9 q

7 j$ }* F: s& u8 h1 {# M) z! `专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.In response to the wholly unfounded comments widely reported in the media of Le Havre AC President, Jean-Pierre Louvel, Manchester United wishes to categorically confirm that as a matter of club policy, and in accordance with the applicable football regulations, it does not offer inducements to the parents of players that sign for the club, such as monetary payments or the purchase of houses.$ Y2 x) Y. L& h

: b4 m6 K- G$ n5 ^  j8 H* W6 j. U专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Manchester United has today written to Le Havre AC to put it on notice that action will be taken if such allegations are repeated in relation to the transfer of Paul Pogba.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.8 M) V3 o% V4 _5 Q2 t
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛6 j5 O1 U( s1 U
Manchester United is entirely satisfied that the transfer of Paul Pogba has been conducted in accordance with the regulations set down by the world governing body, FIFA. Manchester United is ready to defend any claim brought against it by Le Havre at FIFA.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.3 g0 n& t) b; k! y( g
www.imanutd.com7 T, O# [( s% L+ |2 u# @& _5 G
It is to be noted that all contractual documentation relating to the player’s registration with the club has already been fully ratified by The Football Association and the Premier League.
! o& c+ C4 i% x% k专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.; N, D0 B- w5 v" ^# y6 {
曼联在线·球迷地带' ]( b+ f* h1 J: o- _5 e
为了回应媒体广泛报道的勒阿弗尔俱乐部主席Jean-Pierre Louvel所做的一番完全没有事实根据的言论,曼彻斯特联队希望在此证实,此事在俱乐部政策范围之内,并完全符合相应的规定,我们并没有引诱签约球员的父母,例如支付现金或者购买房屋。
1 O5 |/ }9 W8 _7 I, k# d& `$ ^  H3 i; t# `
曼彻斯特联队今天已经致函勒阿弗尔俱乐部,告知对方如果继续进行与保罗·博格巴转会有关的此类指控,我们将会采取行动。
, X) [0 n* P+ Y- Z: a6 g+ N) P8 Y8 { - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
. r( m' d! G0 b3 e7 h% D$ y保罗·博格巴的转会完全符合世界足球管理部门国际足联所制定的条款,曼彻斯特联队对此非常满意。
9 Z4 M; X8 K  y! C* \% Q* w6 W - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站曼联在线·球迷地带, q: n3 q0 c6 {1 U
曼彻斯特联队已经做好准备,将对勒阿弗尔向国际足联就此事提出的任何指控进行辩护。www.imanutd.com6 U- H+ ]5 @" s7 D8 b. \

2 p* I7 H" s9 N+ s" e. f曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛应当注意的是,所有涉及到这位球员注册的契约文件都已经完全得到足总和英超联盟的批准