曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

【曼城晚报】 布朗重振精神 Brown keeping his chin up

【曼城晚报】 布朗重振精神 Brown keeping his chin up

专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.: T9 v+ i2 a, K) e6 x" X* ^. l

5 E) Z8 q* P( _  D* _WES Brown refuses to get downhearted at the way his injury curse returned just as he was starting to fulfil his enormous potential.www.imanutd.com/ ~: F; x! r  e* V
Sir Alex Ferguson has always viewed Brown as one of the most natural defenders he has worked with at Manchester United.www.imanutd.com% f7 ]% V- e; v. ]( P
Yet, on too many occasions, the 29-year-old's progress has been halted. Cruciate operations on both knees, a broken ankle and a host of muscular problems have kept Brown on the sidelines for extended periods.
$ h7 Z" n/ k# R1 y/ h" g - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站It seemed those problems were at an end though when Brown stepped into Gary Neville's right-back role and became an integral member of the United side that swept to a Premier League and Champions League double in 2008.
6 \, [% c" O6 F7 `8 w& C' b, Fwww.imanutd.comAt that stage, with a place in Fabio Capello's England team for the first four games of their outstanding World Cup qualifying campaign, including the famous triumph over Croatia in Zagreb, also secured, the future looked bright for Brown.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛' Y: I! Y% m* L- L4 X& g1 E
Instead, after irritating Ferguson by dragging his heels over contract negotiations and then getting an ear-bashing for an own goal he scored at Liverpool, Brown's career was put on hold again by a ankle injury that ultimately kept him out for all but three games of the remainder of last season.
! B% E. ~, [" Y/ [专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Brown's hopes of hitting the ground running this term were wrecked by a thigh problem suffered during a pre-season game in Munich, condemning the likeable Mancunian to spend the start of this term warming the bench.
+ x4 r9 F# M! R4 c6 iAlthough the defender has made three appearances, his only starts came against Burnley and Arsenal last month and he did not even make the bench for Sunday's amazing derby clash with City at Old Trafford.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.4 y, c5 x) M3 l& h; B* [, _
So once more, Brown has a sense of making up for lost time when he features in tomorrow night's Carling Cup tie with Wolves.www.imanutd.com$ \3 i- d1 T" S5 D
"It was frustrating not to be able to build on where I was at the end of 2008," he said. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站, H" E1 j3 m, F, q
"Getting injured for most of last season was not very pleasant but I am used to it I suppose.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛: i* h: \1 J* J7 P
"There is no point thinking 'Why me?' I just get on with it and try to be confident. I am fit at the moment. That is the main thing."www.imanutd.com1 F; t) K* q7 z% J. _! e
In Brown's absence, a number of challengers for the right-back role have emerged, quite apart from Neville's own return to fitness.
1 _  b/ U7 O" P: M1 s' Awww.imanutd.comRafael Da Silva came from nowhere to show himself a player of immense promise and then, when the latter stages of the campaign demanded more experience, John O'Shea filled the void so effectively he was one of the first names on Ferguson's team sheet for last season's Champions League final defeat to Barcelona. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站* A% t% Z4 \6 B& c4 A
"That is football," shrugged Brown.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.4 N5 s6 D& t. C
"I have been out and the lads who came in did tremendously well.曼联在线·球迷地带; r; K( G$ M+ U( I, r
"The squad is very big now and everyone is fighting for positions. That is the way the gaffer likes it. It is healthy and good for the club.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛- s0 W; S# S) R6 T8 y2 K0 @
"I just have to try and play well again."
. y2 a4 B0 T$ P2 X专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
' h; e3 C4 A5 I - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站============================================================================================专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.9 f# Y' V! F" V; @: r" h% \, S+ H2 C

) N2 @( e0 }; Q# {+ l' t曼联在线·球迷地带维斯-布朗将会重新上路,他将会拒绝伤病的侵袭。曼联在线·球迷地带3 w% R: l, f% l* J
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛' m9 x1 R6 T' ?2 S  }  h! ?
在弗格森眼中,布朗一直是曼联最有天赋的后卫。
" B" B6 N8 h( t4 c3 |  H曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
. k: `+ a4 a) e; L% q. c% q但是,他的成长之路却很不顺利,两个膝盖都做过手术,脚踝也骨折过,另外还有很多小伤小病,这让他不得不长时间的远离球场。* o5 l( B, {# A" ]& L8 `

: W7 K$ j' C7 h4 L, W- }2 K% w. a/ Hwww.imanutd.com在2008年,他顶替内维尔出现在右后卫的位置上,成为了曼联获得双冠王的最大功臣,似乎一切阴霾已经远去。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.+ y8 `2 q5 ~" T* F# N8 R1 t& Y& U
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站, W5 k- g/ i; n- J- F
同时,他还入选了英格兰国家队,打了头四场世界杯预选赛,一切都光明起来。
+ x8 U* K" t. z4 ~) {+ T; G( A5 F曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛曼联在线·球迷地带: i" _1 j, {# z( K) i! e/ B
但是,由于续约谈判得不顺利,以及对阵利物浦时打入了一记乌龙球,再加上脚踝再度受伤,布朗的职业生涯再起波澜,让他在上个赛季最后阶段仅仅踢
- ^: Y7 g# {) a! q6 @  w& d& G了3场无关紧要的比赛。$ ~8 v. {7 k- A0 W& H

% F# r& \- v' ~9 ]  O# m7 c' E$ i3 Q布朗本希望新赛季可以多打比赛,然而在季前的热身赛中,他的大腿却受伤了,这使得赛季初段,他不得不作壁上观。
4 n$ u# L1 I) U' U0 f+ w5 f - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站, f8 L* z5 F! V# c, {7 E
本赛季他出场三次,在对阵伯恩利和阿森纳的比赛中首发出场,不过上周日的曼城德比,他却连大名单都没进入。  V' ^+ z  T2 y
+ U0 c  n4 d. i; C0 |4 B# x
明晚,他将会代表曼联在联赛杯中出战对阵狼队,这一次,布朗表示要找回失去的时间。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛4 J$ ?( z. s7 Q

* z2 u- Z  y: A6 rwww.imanutd.com“没有持续08年的状态,这令我很失望,”布朗说。
% A$ C/ i: e/ |! D3 q曼联在线·球迷地带专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.9 i# _' ^+ x) i* O
“上个赛季我受伤太多次了,很令人不悦,但我感觉已经习惯了。”曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛1 _: q3 t! J9 U4 J9 S! C
www.imanutd.com8 T3 ?  b" U# }) G& N
“再去想什么‘为什么是我’之类的问题已经没有意义了,我只是要继续前进,争取更有自信。现在我很健康,这就是最主要的。”
; ?4 O: y7 S$ j7 G; o. \2 ]专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.3 P3 C8 }; C; r' X1 _
在布朗受伤的这段时间,很多右后卫的竞争者都涌现出来,而不只是老将内维尔的复出。
+ Z. [* e* |% n5 T. I& @曼联在线·球迷地带www.imanutd.com" j' f! C# N4 S* a) x5 D3 q7 U
来菲尔-达-席尔瓦展现了自己过人的天赋,而在重要的场合,奥谢也很好的填补了这一空白,上个赛季的欧冠决赛,他是弗格森的首选。
8 n  `1 s2 ]) s+ H4 m曼联在线·球迷地带专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.- ~4 X. z; r# P7 y0 g+ ?
“这就是足球,”布朗耸肩说道。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站+ B- q7 B6 q5 i4 z) L; ?# m

; R; W! l4 |5 k! d4 s曼联在线·球迷地带“我因伤缺席,顶替的队友们表现极为出色。” - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站9 Q; |  R, {2 T  U# y5 C

, `# _2 c! D+ h% z/ ?: _专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“球队阵容很庞大,所有人都在争取位置。爵爷就喜欢这样,这对俱乐部来说是很有利的。”
; ?2 ]: D5 E7 `+ B5 W7 n曼联在线·球迷地带
4 M1 N: s! [: ?% z0 T( T  z“我要做的,就是继续努力,争取还有好的表现。”

德比战奥谢表现不是很好啊,布朗正好可以趁杯赛证明自己!

期待布朗!