曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

【天空体育】 斯科尔斯仍要精益求精 Scholes still keen to impress

【天空体育】 斯科尔斯仍要精益求精 Scholes still keen to impress

& c* F1 l5 X8 l! o- A! h - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站3 M0 |: Q8 V4 n) @1 s! R
Manchester United veteran Paul Scholes remains determined to impress his manager and is not looking for the chance to put his feet up.
3 p! T7 e9 L, v! \( T) e曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Scholes, who turns 35 in November, has been enjoying a renaissance in form in recent weeks and ran the midfield in Saturday's 2-0 win at Stoke City.曼联在线·球迷地带7 c( w+ R2 G1 D
He has been used on a more rotational basis by Sir Alex Ferguson over the past couple of seasons and has also occupied a deeper role in the team.# I: @8 L" D. }" x/ t6 m0 u
However, the former England international still has the bit between his teeth despite the club's occasional desire to wrap him in cotton wool.
& M# E7 u5 C; }1 }" i曼联在线·球迷地带"You still want to impress, but the coaches are always asking how you feel and whether you want to take a day off here or there," said Scholes.
3 U* F' \/ J- L- _6 @专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.One area that Scholes is looking to improve is his goal tally, having scored only six times over the past two years.
  K, k( f- D8 ^$ o* U+ k曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛He added: "My goals have dried up a bit in recent years and I'd like to get back scoring a few.
- v4 ^% t9 l2 k7 q, M' _曼联在线·球迷地带"When I was younger, I used to get forward a lot more than I do now.曼联在线·球迷地带/ \9 x2 s% D$ M8 q
"I think the manager expects me to stay in the middle of the park nowadays and pass to the players who can go forward and score.
$ y( B' u& K- ]  Q6 B; b% `"I'd still like to get forward every now and then and chip in, but you just have to play however the manager wants you to play."
2 j$ h6 |: v+ p  O6 a" o$ Z专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Scholes also revealed that he is going to explore the possibility of going into coaching when he eventually calls time on his glittering career.
5 [! ^; J$ r/ C" `" I, }www.imanutd.com"I'm going to give coaching a go and see how it goes," said Scholes. "I'll probably start looking at that in the next couple of weeks and see how I feel doing that."
2 i5 s/ J3 R9 }# ~- N1 i' s) M+ K; l9 p; L6 ^! @% L7 F
================================================================================================
6 j0 f4 r# U8 I# z. J0 x/ v4 x曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
  S3 t( |8 L; q# l - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站曼联老将斯科尔斯依然有着决心去奉献吸引眼球的表现,他还不想着退役的事情。
) p  |0 [4 H/ o- P9 {% W) }曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛曼联在线·球迷地带# d4 k. h8 Y, a" d- o! Q: s% s
在11月,斯科尔斯就将35岁了,不过却在近几周如同返老还童一般,特别是上一场,在2-0战胜斯托克城的比赛中,他完全控制了中场。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站7 ~* _# [- e9 U, X& T1 s
曼联在线·球迷地带" Q& \* E- i7 {# T
在近几年,他进入了弗格森的轮换体制,而且位置也更为靠后。但是,他继续征战的决心从未变过。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站9 o# f# t  m1 Z; a! `: |

5 T5 G2 W' u0 W" V+ h( d3 Y专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“我依然想要出彩,但是教练经常问我的感受,还问我想不想休息一两场。”斯科尔斯说。
, `6 N* W" T; c0 Nwww.imanutd.com曼联在线·球迷地带7 }/ U( @( p$ }! X# ]7 e  x
斯科尔斯希望能够多进些球,在过去两年,他仅仅打入了6个球。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站# Y3 U9 Q2 s. r7 y
曼联在线·球迷地带. H, S5 }) X+ }
斯科尔斯补充道:“近些年,我的进球有些少,希望我可以有所恢复。”曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛* |& K# I$ M( _/ @1 w+ f

_9 I0 D) ^5 R. {% C专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“当我还年轻的时候,我比现在更乐于前插。”
, p7 }1 P+ R* Q
' D( H. |; s) X, P4 o& \, z& ^www.imanutd.com“我认为,现在教练希望我更多地留在中场,为前锋们输送炮弹。”
, r& L* Y# y3 {& r& S0 \# cwww.imanutd.com专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.! l# v; ?( h8 a# g# e
“我依然喜欢向前,但是你必须要服从教练的安排。”专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.  K2 C( W4 l- o3 A

/ Q; O; q. ^0 t; ~! R+ E! K- Nwww.imanutd.com同时,斯科尔斯也透露自己将会在退役之后考虑加入教练行业。, |1 w3 L$ m) r) A1 L1 G1 t

# C( t  p9 Y: ?. }* Z曼联在线·球迷地带“我将会试着做教练,看看情况如何,”斯科尔斯说道,“接下来几周我就会试着开个头,找找感觉。”

二老今年大爆发啦!希望他们都能在踢几年,还有加队