曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

【每日镜报】 卡里克:我想为英格兰征战世界杯 Michael Carrick: I'm desperate...

【每日镜报】 卡里克:我想为英格兰征战世界杯 Michael Carrick: I'm desperate...

Michael Carrick: I'm desperate to play for England in World Cup
/ h4 ]$ e2 i1 k" ]8 `6 j1 n& s* \曼联在线·球迷地带
, z4 R/ u# x5 j3 X! `+ C/ n! S7 p专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
& f9 h( A6 z/ b1 T9 ?+ pwww.imanutd.com
, u- H6 o% F+ l8 m" |9 t7 ~. N- F曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Michael Carrick insists he is as eager as any player to book a seat on England’s trip to the World Cup finals. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站4 L& U6 B8 L- W5 h) @
The mild-mannered Manchester United midfielder admits he may not be seen as the most passionate standard bearer for the national cause.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.; i& ~6 B5 u5 }, ?( u2 [
But he craves the chance to feature in Fabio Capello’s squad for the World Cup matches against Ukraine and Belarus. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站% F/ k( s& e* u  S3 j4 t
Carrick, watched by Capello as he struck United’s Champions League winner against Wolfsburg on Wednesday, said: “Playing in the World Cup was always an ambition, same as every kid. My passion when England comes around is as strong as it could be.
% X0 Y7 b" N& A. Q; J% [$ W曼联在线·球迷地带“No one wants to play for England more than me and all the lads are the same.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛6 Y# B  o' j4 ?+ i- {. [/ g
“You’re desperate for the honour of playing for your country at Wembley and in World Cups. It’s something you can’t buy.
( u4 O# s0 u6 C7 S. \) p) Wwww.imanutd.com“Just because I don’t go around shouting about it and saying this and that doesn’t mean I’m any different. It’s just not in my nature to do that.”
. \" T; T4 D; X专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Some fans and pundits feel allegiance to England is influenced by geography, claiming players from the south care more for the country than their northern counterparts.
- N: w1 n$ G$ l) ^" s - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Geordie Carrick hit back: “I can only speak for myself and I love playing for England.
1 R3 x1 w+ C( ?/ B! T# { - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“You look around the squad at the moment and everybody’s enjoying it and it’s a great place to be. Results speak for themselves. Just as playing for United, you’re always in the spotlight with England and now you’re always expected to win.
0 Z5 U/ a8 J  J$ e" J9 A8 l' Twww.imanutd.com“It makes you want to improve and the performances show that. Hopefully it continues to the World Cup.”www.imanutd.com9 L6 J) G1 b, u0 s  v  b) n
Carrick also hopes England’s early qualification for South Africa and his own performances will persuade Capello  to play him in one of the upcoming fixtures.
$ Z3 {# I0 r- C: f: S" @曼联在线·球迷地带“You’re always waiting for the text to come through and tell you you’re in the squad,” he said. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站1 G+ h+ {7 `' p2 Z/ [
“You don’t take it as a given. I’d love to play because you want to play all the time. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站+ L. }0 C" o8 I# K
“It’s up to the manager, but I know that if I get the chance I’ve got to take it.”2 S* u; e% V! d( E

+ T. }2 y6 y2 s" ?/ O - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站==========================================================================================================) D/ x' c8 l3 y

* Q. u  M: p+ W# b7 R3 C2 G  i专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.迈克尔-卡里克强调他和其他球员一样,渴望能够随英格兰队参加世界杯。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.# g5 t  u) L/ f- A4 R% m5 S# [0 o
) |) m' }1 E: `) k
这位球风温和的中场球员坦言,自己不会那么煽情地请求获得机会。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站( I5 b8 q/ P7 R, _* X
www.imanutd.com/ R1 Y% y6 u' }5 \2 y% r* N
但是他表也恳求卡佩罗给自己自会参加最后两场世界杯预选赛,对阵乌克兰和白俄罗斯。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛( y, l" s3 @' ^
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站) M, ~- G9 U# s# m1 K* J6 V  j
在面对沃尔夫斯堡时,卡里克的进球被卡佩罗尽收眼底,前者说道:“踢世界杯一直是我的追求,可所有人一样,我的热情也很强烈。”曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛6 ?, h% B/ o' v! G- g: G

$ T8 @' ]5 Q* v, C专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“我比任何人都希望为英格兰踢球,当然大家也都是这样。”曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛& x9 E6 M4 |7 w3 I' O
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.! m; P! V' I3 A) y  Y4 ^
“这是钱买不来的机会,可以为你的国家在温布利征战。”
& B* M8 S- Y' F# Z) z8 `9 nwww.imanutd.com曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛- |3 e* x  }9 B- f" O! d/ `' O
“我没有一直喋喋不休地说我要参加国家队,但并不表示我的热情降低了,只是我天性如此。”
5 j$ X( M. z3 R0 ?: q" B' l; | - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站/ U4 n: o( B. P5 F; L
有些球迷和专家认为,英格兰南部的球员相对于北方球员来讲,更喜欢为国家队效力。
: \5 I- J( p# M, Cwww.imanutd.com
- }$ h3 ?, N. i0 N2 vwww.imanutd.com卡里克对此也作出回击:“我只能说我自己,至少我爱为英格兰踢球。”专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.& S$ D2 u! _5 n
www.imanutd.com; x8 ?0 g+ i- g/ f4 R
“看看我们的阵容,每个人都享受其中,结果也说明一切,和在曼联一样,在英格兰,你总是处于焦点之中,你的目标总是赢球。”) |, U. F* K' z$ O1 R1 W

& t7 h  I6 L3 Mwww.imanutd.com“这让你要去进步,要去表现自己,希望这一只能够持续到世界杯的时候。”
0 D2 g" M* e& g( u专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
9 d1 V* H3 l* F5 I  v  k卡里克同时希望提前出线可以让卡佩罗考虑一下目前状态不错的自己,让自己在接下去的比赛中出场。
/ O* W( v8 G& x6 H8 }: M7 Q - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
4 p: t2 h, J' J( N. t# m“我一直希望能够获得可以比赛的消息,”他说。
1 [8 }. @! r7 @- f: k0 D9 O3 Vwww.imanutd.com
2 k: i6 L% E9 Y, d; R1 b9 u& Z“我不会把这当做施舍,我想要踢球而已。”
3 I( i2 Q9 v. J( P& ]" p曼联在线·球迷地带/ P4 C$ ?4 ?/ K  n. L$ k5 L8 y
“这是有主教练做决定的,但是一旦给我机会,我会抓住的。”

刚进了球,周末联赛又有一个助攻,卡佩罗肯定会给他机会的。毕竟破车对阵马桶那场双德表现也不好

come on!!South Africa waiting you!!
我的blog:梦剧场的小老鼠
我的视频空间:音乐素描小子

一定会参加的!!!
" Y/ D! r' E. I- J$ i4 W9 y/ P8 s2 U/ P专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.支持你!

大天使加油

South Africa waiting you!!come on!!!!!!!!!!
我的降生或许冥冥之中早已注定了今生你我的联系……我将永远追随着你—永不褪色的红魔“曼联”!