曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

O'Shea Out For Up To Six Weeks

O'Shea Out For Up To Six Weeks

John O'Shea could be out for up to six weeks after breaking two of his ribs, the club has confirmed.
* l! _# I: c' }! ]6 A6 O7 Y曼联在线·球迷地带
3 }2 s1 r' t( p0 ywww.imanutd.comThe news comes as a further blow to Sir Alex Ferguson, who earlier on Tuesday learned that Paul Scholes will miss the rest of the season with a medical condition affecting the vision in his right eye.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛, R! J6 R/ S; W0 l$ m% p

( k5 h1 [/ u" K: q+ P% ^% W专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.O'Shea originally sustained the injury in the FA Cup third round replay against Burton Albion, but it was only after a further knock against Liverpool that the problem was fully realised.
- a% u% V1 \/ a  u专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
2 \8 Q0 }. q- v7 Q$ v曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛The Irishman was substituted at half-time during the 1-0 win on Sunday, with his recovery time predicted to be between four and six weeks, potentially ruling him out until the start of March.www.imanutd.com4 B# P; |6 y* C. F" j+ Q; ~
7 ], k# A/ H7 K5 Y* O3 l  B
O'Shea has been deputising in midfield in recent weeks following injuries to Scholes and Alan Smith - traditionally a striker - further restricting the manager's options in central areas.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.- m& W0 [! i5 Q6 \, \7 G$ p7 s0 v! \

' E2 h+ @& }9 ^/ `( awww.imanutd.com专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.% @& T* P8 c3 V6 A0 w& y! m/ K

9 t9 k* e. S, K+ `+ i3 P4 u7 `! `www.imanutd.com
% {5 o2 c  ]9 I  K- S( `; C曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛继官网宣布S18不能出战本赛季余下比赛后  官网又宣布奥谢又不能出战6周~     刚雪上加霜  现在变成火上浇油了 ~        曼联现在多灾多难啊!   少了个万金油  不过幸亏SIR买了2后卫  后方人数还不算紧张!
Giggs----右路的守望者永远追不上左路飞翔的少年

怎么现在伤员这么多!训练是不有问题!呵呵
http://www1.manutdcn.com/home/images/forum/usersig/38547.jpg

幸亏不是再伤个中场~

中场还有谁能伤啊,已经无人了啊还幸亏???
i gonna buy a gun to start a war...

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

好多伤员啊...............

• 我跳,我跳,我开开心心的跳.............

无语  无奈