曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

費sir 渴望盃賽之戰

費sir 渴望盃賽之戰

Fergie excited by cup clash轉載Skysopots

The tie of the round pairs the North West rivals at Anfield less than a month after Rio Ferdinand's goal stole the points for United in Premiership action.

Ferguson has never been shy to exclaim his love for this particular fixture, of the opinion that it is the greatest in English football's calender.

''Obviously both clubs are vying for second place,'' Ferguson told Sky Sports News.

''The atmosphere, the tradition of both clubs, the history of both clubs, the games between each other and the support - it's just a fantastic fixture.

''It's the game I look forward to most.''

When Ferguson arrived in Manchester over 19 years ago it was Liverpool that had a stranglehold on the top flight, with the Scottish tactician drawn to England by the prospect of breaking the Merseyside club's monopoly on silverware.

Despite having done that and in the process created a dynasty of his own, the passion remains deep-rooted for Ferguson as Saturday's game draws nearer.

''To me, it's the reason for being here at Manchester United,'' he continued.

''I came down here 19-and-a-half years ago and at the time Liverpool were the champions and the team to beat.

''That was my main target, to beat Liverpool and to get on top of them. We did that.

• 我跳,我跳,我开开心心的跳.............

怎么不翻译成国语啊???

''That was my main target, to beat Liverpool and to get on top of them. We did that.
这句话好啊
GOD SAVES ALAN SMITH!!

原帖由 菜园魔迷 于 2006-2-16 11:57 发表
这句话好啊

咔咔,这句才是重点!;P;P;P

• 我跳,我跳,我开开心心的跳.............