曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

Why Would Ronaldo Want To Leave, Asks Fergie

Why Would Ronaldo Want To Leave, Asks Fergie

Sir Alex Ferguson was left looking for reasons why Ronaldo could leave, as he does not believe that a move to Barcelona would be a step up for the winger.
. C, F' [. s2 C. U' ^; \7 Q曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
( T1 v, c! c! I' g1 n$ r+ m' I/ Kwww.imanutd.com"When they [Barcelona] have got a big game they can fill their grounds but they don't fill it every week," argued Ferguson. 曼联在线·球迷地带- _8 Z$ @9 T4 i  M$ n

3 T& b. F- C' h- }9 A& l$ k"Old Trafford is full every week. It's fantastic with the atmosphere."
1 T2 j0 O2 _/ C7 v5 M& M - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源./ Q: b# {: m7 w; ?0 o) X; {
The United boss went on to take speculation in his stride, insisting that Ronaldo was aware he was at a great club, and happy.
" v+ O$ x  r" {, ]: Lwww.imanutd.com
8 ^  ^3 _/ k8 b: O专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
2 r/ p1 J0 M: n. x: iwww.imanutd.com"He knows he's at a good football club too," he said. "The boy is happy here and everything's fine. There are no issues.
8 v! W: K) T4 R0 L7 Z曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛7 @+ W+ i! H% A6 ?* Z
"In modern day football, you have to accept speculation. It is always rife.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛1 j. i" [, }( l0 Y) J, o8 D8 ]
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站0 q5 P* I8 }5 q$ W' m3 N
"You pick up the papers and sometimes [there is] 'The Dandy for Korky the Cat', and then I read about some of the players I'm going to buy.www.imanutd.com% K2 l  _, m6 `; k9 P1 W2 Y& O
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛# M' I+ ?7 j* ^+ b% }. a7 [' j2 A) p
"I say that's an interesting one - I've never thought of him. So they're doing my scouting now!曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛4 X' x# `' ^4 g
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.3 n, S9 b* X& n- `; ^* \; v$ x
"You're going to get that. It's the way of the world."
# U' Z1 t, l" v* R3 `  G曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
1 e' Z; d3 b; r: B, _, ?1 H' [ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站曼联主教费格森觉得C罗没有理由离开曼联, 因为巴塞罗纳不是一个很好的选择。
% y' }1 d; L4 Q曼联在线·球迷地带费格森说:"巴塞罗纳的球场只有在大赛时爆满,而我们是每周有球赛就爆满,老特拉福周周都爆满!" 费格森补充说C罗是知道他正在一个很伟大的球会踢球,也踢得很开心。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛5 a1 D; r3 u0 p2 y$ M" ?
"在一个现代的足球世界里,你得接受各种传闻。"费格森说。
% D* X( S% k) y8 B8 A8 X) I/ T+ ~ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
! C8 a. b& v3 S. E- n[ 本帖最后由 WELEMENT 于 2007-2-18 01:06 编辑 ]
曼联加油!!向五冠王前进!!

CR还是安定点吧!

年轻人需要学习、沉稳、虚心……
我的降生或许冥冥之中早已注定了今生你我的联系……我将永远追随着你—永不褪色的红魔“曼联”!