曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

Ronaldo: Confidence is high-罗纳尔多:我们信心十足

Ronaldo: Confidence is high-罗纳尔多:我们信心十足

17/03/2007 15:15, Report by Ben Hibbs
, Q6 \: U& c8 N3 G" R, O! D专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
6 y( m) _( I6 p( u; ORonaldo: Confidence is high
5 ?! R' m9 n4 X0 `; v% f1 M) R专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Cristiano Ronaldo is likely to have a significant say in whether the Premiership trophy returns to Old Trafford this season after another commanding display in the 4-1 win over Bolton.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.+ W# y' r# F% W1 r! u6 X% u
www.imanutd.com  p$ g" ?1 d4 f& p! ]/ f
The 22-year-old was at the heart of almost every United attack in a blistering first 45 minutes, which saw the Portuguese winger play a part in three of the Reds’ goals, leaving Bolton stumped as to how to stop him.曼联在线·球迷地带! s% B6 V9 W1 [
3 F1 e9 A7 f" i  J1 h: w
Ronaldo admits he is in a rich vein of form as the season enters its critical stage, but he attributes his scintillating displays in part to the contribution of the players around him.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.8 [- {& x4 Y8 u7 \( }4 N

1 m0 [# h/ @# P2 N1 x) Z专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“My confidence is high, I’m in good form and I’m enjoying every game,” he told MUTV. “But when the team is winning it is easier to play, everyone feels good and wants to perform. That’s a big reason why I am playing the way I am.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源." O! B  p: t) Z/ N1 G

; ^5 x( R9 \1 j6 G7 E曼联在线·球迷地带“When you play with great players it is easy. I am enjoying playing with Giggsy, Scholesy, Wayne, Gaby, everyone. The team feels good and every player feels confident when we go out on the pitch.”
1 W' s! x$ U5 U
! B/ P2 m, y. ~, t曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛The potency of United’s counter-attacking play took full advantage of an off-colour Bolton side, with Ronaldo acknowledging that the first half display proved decisive.
2 \+ d$ r. |5 n1 y! V0 p& p" p - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛* y6 S% X/ w3 W( U  ~; }. D
“We finisged the game in the first half. It was a great performance and we scored some good goals. There are eight matches left and they will all be tough, but confidence is high and we just have to keep going.”
9 V) w4 W0 d* B) g. z! x曼联在线·球迷地带专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.* [+ m* A3 S4 x4 _
罗纳尔多:我们信心十足
- J2 d' D" ?3 |7 d5 a曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
5 l7 p3 l! h* a0 z, @+ ~" ^" T - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站克里斯蒂奥-罗纳尔多在曼联秋风扫落叶般得以4:1战胜博尔顿后,对本赛季英超桂冠是否能回到老特拉福德有了发言权。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛% J( _! K  d+ D/ {6 ], o
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛- y) t5 X; P, D  _# O
这位22岁来自葡萄牙的边锋是曼联前45分钟闪电战的核心人物。红魔的3个入球都有他一手策划,博尔顿想破了头也不知道该怎么样防他。
) l4 q& b) W5 R: J& @专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联在线·球迷地带# z* n" }  s$ c  T  Y* O
罗纳尔多承认在这个赛季最关键的时刻,他现在的状态非常好。他还谦虚地表示他的出色发挥也得益于身边其他曼联球员的大力支持。
0 K7 i" Q5 [' [* k" v曼联在线·球迷地带
+ B2 [. q" x: P4 f3 _% Q8 ^; Z: c专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“我信心十足,我勇不可挡,我对每场比赛都充满了热情。当然当球队大占上风的时候,踢球总是一件很惬意的事情。身边每一个伙伴的状态都很好,这也让我有机会能尽情发挥。”罗纳尔多在曼联频道的采访中说道。“当你在一支伟大的球队踢球时,一切都变得非常简单。我能和吉哥、斯哥、小坦克、海哥还有曼联的每一个队员同场竞技的时候,我都开心极了!我们的状态非常好,每一个人在踏上比赛场地时都信心十足!”
, k0 ]- N" ^, Z! X, w/ H( j' jwww.imanutd.com曼联在线·球迷地带# R- b+ R3 E- t6 u' K
红魔的威力十足的快速反击让博尔顿队黯然失色,CR也承认曼联上半场的表现便提前决定了比赛的结果。
8 y' X# F3 X+ Z专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.: B$ ?$ O6 W3 _8 F1 W, e/ x  e
“我们上半场便结束了战斗。那真是一个完美的表演,我们取得了一些漂亮的进球。现在还剩下8场比赛,而且每一场都将会是一场恶战。但是我们不会退缩,我们会信心十足地迎接每一个挑战!”
曼联一路高歌前进!MOFland:http://hi.baidu.com/mofland

Manchester United is marching on !