曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

RIO对UEFA呼吁想办法消除种族主义

RIO对UEFA呼吁想办法消除种族主义

来自www.football.co.uk的报道
UEFA allay Rio's fears
Tuesday Mar 14 2006 15:50
UEFA have insisted that progress is being made to eradicate racism in football across Europe, despite Rio Ferdinand's concerns.

The Manchester United and England star has backed UEFA plans to give referees increased powers at matches affected by racist chanting, including the option to take players off the field and even abandon games.

However, Ferdinand is concerned that European football's governing body may only be paying "lip-service" to the matter.

He said: "For too long now, European football authorities have not taken the problem of racism in the game seriously and refuse to acknowledge how widespread the problem is.

"I talk to a lot of European players and know there are big problems in Spain, in Italy and in eastern Europe.

"Just look at what happened to Samuel Eto'o. He was racially abused against Zaragoza and what happened? Zaragoza were fined a paltry 9000 Euros by the Spanish Football Federation.

"If he had reacted to the fans that were abusing him by gesturing to them, he would have been fined a couple of weeks' wages at the very least - but, yet again, nothing happens to the fans that abused him.

"It is time for UEFA to stop paying lip-service to the problem. The fines handed out after the England-Spain game were a joke. UEFA should look at imposing huge fines or deducting points within tournaments or competitions."

However, UEFA spokesman William Gaillard insists: "If you look at the facts, football is moving forward faster on this issue than society.

"I have a lot of sympathy for Rio and it is truly horrible that any individual should be singled out just for being the person they are.

"But I ask him to look back 25 years, when no-one did anything about racism, to the present day, when punitive measure are taken across Europe to try to stamp out, not just racism, but sectarianism and homophobia as well.

"I hope Rio Ferdinand plays for a long time but I truly believe, before his career is over, we will have dealt with this problem."

大意是UEFA 已经正在关注在足球中种族主义的问题,RIO认为在被种族主义者影响的比赛时应给予裁判权利, 包括带领运动员暂时离开甚至终止比赛。然而,RIO觉得欧洲的足球理事会只可能是 " 口头上的应酬话"而已 。RIO说:"直到现在,欧洲的足球主管当局没有正确地采取措施并且拒绝承认问题是多么的大。 我和许多欧洲的运动员谈过都有这个问题,看看 Eto'o 发生了什么事。 对 Zaragoza 发生什么事? Zaragoza 只是被西班牙足球联邦罚款一个不足取的 9000个欧元了。
" 假如他(ETO`O)对那些种族主义者产生反应, 他最少被罚款数个星期的薪水 - 但是,然而再一次,这些都没有发生在种族主义者身上。
"现在是 UEFA 停止对问题的支付口头上的应酬话。 在英国对 西班牙的比赛后 , 罚款传递出。 UEFA 应该强迫非常大的罚款或扣除分数。"
然而,UEFA 发言人威廉盖拉德: " 如果你看着事实, 足球是在向社会现象靠拢。
" 我为 Rio 感到同情。”
"但是我想让他看过去的 25 年, 当时没有做关于处理这个问题的事,到今日, 我们试着彻底消除这个问题, 不只是种族的差别主义, 还有 sectarianism 和 homophobia。
"我希望 Rio有很长的一段运动生涯,我真实地相信, 在他的事业结束之前,我们已经处理好这一个问题"。
(英文差,软件翻译的,请高手勘误)

[ 本帖最后由 菜园魔迷 于 2006-3-15 08:36 编辑 ]
GOD SAVES ALAN SMITH!!

为什么站出来说话的是RIO???????