曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

Saha ready to aid United 萨哈准备帮助曼联

Saha ready to aid United 萨哈准备帮助曼联

Manchester United striker Louis Saha is fit and ready to give his all for The Red Devils for the remainder of the season.
2 f2 _& k5 m" R& G; f
" i; i4 o6 W6 q- P2 t( q* A专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站) j  n# k2 [. ~4 x* B

) D! t% M3 ^$ l/ Z1 B2 \www.imanutd.comThe French striker's campaign has been disrupted by injury, including recently missing a month with a hamstring strain. Saha returned to action in United's midweek loss to Roma, but did not play in their 2-1 defeat at Portsmouth. The former Fulham man has energy to burn between now and the end of the season and wants to prove himself again. "I don't think I could be any fresher," Saha said in the News of the World. "I've missed quite a few games this year and I've for so much pent-up energy that I want to get out of my system. "I feel like I've got something to prove again. I'm raring to go and that's a good feeling. "I'm confident and I want to be back playing and scoring goals."5 W$ i! o1 p1 S3 S# e* _
www.imanutd.com& G9 K0 ]9 }" K

6 c7 K/ t6 c, M- x/ R7 L: U曼联在线·球迷地带曼联前锋萨哈已复出了,他宣称能为曼联在这赛季尾端奋斗。www.imanutd.com( @' G1 c" e, a5 T
这位法国人的赛季一直被伤病所困绕,而这次已一个月没上场了。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.5 q1 J9 B; O# p6 @1 i
萨哈将在曼联周中对抗罗马上场,但他没有在曼联被朴茨茅斯击败的比赛中亮相。
! z& ]  A4 V! d3 d5 z1 G! [. d1 Q1 ~ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站这位前福勒姆前锋收集了能踢到赛季尾的力量,而他也十分期待上场来证明自己。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站3 J1 t' B( a# I- ~" h) a" T4 n
萨哈说:"我觉得我不成这样精神过,我已错过很多赛事,而我现在也已储存很多精力。我要证明一切,我很有信心能为曼联进球。"
曼联加油!!向五冠王前进!!