曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

Scotland boss praises Fletch 苏格兰老板表扬弗莱彻

Scotland boss praises Fletch 苏格兰老板表扬弗莱彻

. a" M: I7 [- N- O曼联在线·球迷地带
: ?# t, @, x+ M' ` - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Scotland manager Alex McLeish believes Darren Fletcher proved all his doubters wrong with his immense performance against Roma. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站  m5 c" r$ x0 b) l6 `) ^  K
曼联在线·球迷地带/ M2 i# J& Y0 h2 N
The 23-year-old midfielder turned in an energetic display which was central to United's 7-1 Champions League destruction of the Italians.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛* d1 t: k$ ~2 v" c3 W( n6 @
曼联在线·球迷地带8 d. e/ Z' ~* t) k4 y6 ?# u
Fletcher made a mockery of pre-match fears that United would miss the suspended Paul Scholes, and McLeish feels his critics will be reconsidering their stance.
3 _8 c' a! Z5 p. _. `5 }2 m# {0 \! pwww.imanutd.com曼联在线·球迷地带, }& o. A% ?5 L6 N& P, a: `# R
""Fletch was like a man on a mission, there's no doubt about it. Darren went through a hard time from the fans and I hate all that negative stuff," says McLeish, as quoted in The Sun newspaper.曼联在线·球迷地带* s, h  Y) h3 `( l
"Yet surely those detractors watched him against Roma and thought again about the wisdom of their words." . s3 n; c5 @. P
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站& b: T2 d3 r1 o! v( V
Injury and suspension have deprived McLeish of Fletcher's services for his first two games as Scotland boss, but the midfielder should feature in May's friendly against Austria.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛  c8 W1 |; Y3 f, g: H3 }
苏格兰主帅麦克利石相信,代伦·弗莱彻用他在与罗马时的杰出表现证明了对他持怀疑态度的人是错误的。
) Y- [8 b4 @& A# E. i这位23岁的中场在这场7-1的大胜中功不可没。
& R  E( Q" D* E: z+ {. Z" U赛前弗莱彻曾自嘲球队想念停赛的斯科尔斯,而麦克利石认为批评他的人将重新考虑他们的立场。
# R9 r% @7 G2 {; x- b5 ^曼联在线·球迷地带“毫无疑问,弗莱彻是一个时刻准备着上场拼搏的人。球迷对他并不友好,但他挺过来了,我讨厌对他的任何负面看法。”太阳报引用麦克利石的话说。
9 `4 M3 B( f( @/ n" i& Awww.imanutd.com“诽谤他的人在看了这场比赛后将重新考虑他们所说的话。”www.imanutd.com2 G& a. j5 \) l
伤病和停赛使麦克利石在出任主帅以来的前两场比赛中没有用到弗莱彻,但他将在五月份对阵奥地利队的友谊赛中上场。
2 A, e3 B/ B! L: |* ]www.imanutd.com
# ~: @' L0 \- s5 F0 b" _from :官网
To talk without thinking is to shoot without aiming.