曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

Ronaldo signs new deal C罗签新约

Ronaldo signs new deal C罗签新约

Manchester United is delighted to announce that it has agreed terms with Cristiano Ronaldo on a new five-year contract keeping him at the club until at least June 2012. 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛, V& X, w( u9 X+ v0 ?
曼联在线·球迷地带8 ?! O! A8 t& X! g0 w+ e
Sir Alex Ferguson said: “It is fantastic news, it emphasises the point that Cristiano is happy here and that he is at the right club.
$ ?- S1 i; O7 F& _7 Vwww.imanutd.com
4 l2 g% k! _7 p. Rwww.imanutd.com"He has a great relationship with the team, staff and the fans and he will go on to be one of Manchester United’s great players.”
& `% G  Y6 ?: [www.imanutd.com
% ~: n$ _  l. n3 a1 V专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Cristiano added: “I am delighted. I spoke with Sir Alex and David Gill about my future and everyone knew that I wanted to stay. 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.- `. q8 e# K, I" v

2 X0 P" L5 R' W"I am very happy at the club. I want to win trophies and hopefully we'll do that this season."www.imanutd.com& y8 c+ N, b. f# g# y1 p5 O: V

0 V, u8 [9 ?- d  H- y - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站翻译略曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛0 F* k% z8 g* l! {* v9 ^. p9 G+ J9 w

8 g; H: E" O6 a; t4 C3 Efrom :官网
To talk without thinking is to shoot without aiming.

Great news!!! haha!!! * I2 U; S5 |- v6 h) n" E# q. t  s
CRonaldo is the best of the world!!!
曼联加油!!向五冠王前进!!