曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

Smith: I'm your man Sir Alex 史密斯:弗帅!我是你要的人!

Smith: I'm your man Sir Alex 史密斯:弗帅!我是你要的人!

Alan Smith believes he has shown Sir Alex Ferguson why he is the man to lead from the front, as Manchester United attempt to emulate their treble-winning antics of 1999.
+ u! Y: ?  J7 H( P
, u7 p& Q1 S" J7 X' r' ?5 mwww.imanutd.com7 L3 g. r; M9 ?$ _3 d6 x/ Y+ k9 P
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.. r1 B4 M9 ]! G
Having spent much of the campaign recovering from a broken leg sustained 13 months ago against Liverpool, Smith for the most part has cut a forlorn figure but against Roma was surprisingly given opportunity to impress. In place of the injured Louis Saha the Leeds-born striker put in a typically robust shift that delighted everyone at Old Trafford, and he is eager to keep his place as United hunt for glory. The majority of Smith's games for United have seen him employed as a defensive midfielder, but it is back in his more natural position that he is bidding to establish himself at the Premiership leaders. "Do I want to make my name as a centre-forward with United now? Yeah, definitely," he told The People. "There aren't many bigger games than a Champions League quarter-final. "And so the biggest thing, the most pleasing thing for me before the Roma game, was that the manager had the faith to put me out there as a centre-forward in a game we needed to win. "That was a very big thing for me and the goal was massive. I scored 10 in my first 12 games at United and I scored eight goals in the Champions League in one season for Leeds, so there's no doubt in my mind that I can do it."
3 [& a* z. T- { - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.8 ]+ M9 s1 T' Y* Z" w

* o$ A( q$ _" ~) ~曼联前锋史密斯相信他能证明给主帅看,为什么他能率领曼联的进攻。
4 V. c+ M1 G' f7 ]8 W  ]8 I. j6 [- a曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛史密斯在这个赛季一直处在修养状态,因为他在13个月前受了一项可怕的伤势。史密斯便成为曼联前锋的替补,但对抗罗马时主帅给了他一个机会表现。
# b4 V% i5 O/ Q0 b5 v代替受伤的萨哈上场,史密斯在这场比赛有了很好的表现,而他也希望能继续首发为曼联赢取冠军。
, P& {. h  {, n4 E曼联在线·球迷地带史密斯上个赛季被移到后腰的位置上踢球,但现在他已回到了自己熟悉的前锋位置上了。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.( B- W. i1 w; r+ z% B! G
史密斯说:"你问我要为曼联踢前锋的位置吗?这是当然的。在欧冠的八强中有更多更厉害的前锋。但对我最鼓舞的是,在对抗罗马之前,主帅相信我,在一场必胜的比赛中,给了我机会当首席前锋。这是一项很重要的事情,那粒进球也很重要。我代表曼联12次攻进了10球,而我在利斯联队时在欧冠也在一个赛季攻进了8球,所以我相信我是能做到的。"
曼联加油!!向五冠王前进!!

smith是幸运的,他把握住了证明自己的机会。

校董估计没什么戏了,好像到现在在预备队还没有进球,下个赛季罗西回来哪还有他的位置。
曼联一路高歌前进!MOFland:http://hi.baidu.com/mofland

估计卖到英冠吧~