曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

Neville: Hard work ahead 内维尔:继续努力奋斗

Neville: Hard work ahead 内维尔:继续努力奋斗

Gary Neville says Manchester United have put themselves in a superb position, but feels the hard work is all ahead of The Red Devils.
; c3 Y& b+ C( j, P, U9 R- e+ u曼联在线·球迷地带 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源./ L( E# M& N: W' U# T  \. F: X7 m
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛* B% l7 ]6 I( \9 m; y$ f
www.imanutd.com3 A% q$ F6 K) y5 R* N& \
Sir Alex Ferguson's charges have made it through to the final of the FA Cup, lead the Premiership and are in the last four of the UEFA Champions League. As such, talk has turned to the possibility of United repeating their Treble-winning season of 1999. Chelsea may have something to say about this, as they are in the hunt for four trophies, and Neville is aware that the key moments lie ahead. "It is a great prospect for all our players knowing we are going into the last month of the season still going for the three major trophies," Neville told Sky Sports News. "It is where we wanted to be for the last three seasons and now we are here, we are going to enjoy it. "There are similarities (to 1999) as we are still in the three competitions and it is tremendous achievement to be in the three competitions at this stage, not just for ourselves but for Chelsea as well. "But there is a long way to go and we haven't won anything yet, we don't have any medals round our necks yet. "The hardest work is still to come. There has been a lot of work done by both teams in the first ten months of the season and this last month is the all-important one and whoever wins those crucial moments in the matches will go on and finish the season the happiest."! k, S, E7 u2 \$ [

" t" i1 t0 g1 J6 m$ Q8 z- ?3 _ 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛5 S1 j* w6 ?. Z3 H/ p( ^2 r8 a

- ?/ E2 b2 O1 {/ Y! R' Iwww.imanutd.com曼联队长内维尔觉得球队现在处在十分有利的位置,但也劝告球员们必需继续努力奋斗。
2 i: s1 [" T; s" H专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联主帅弗格森这个赛季带领了球队闯进足总杯决赛,在联赛中排名第一,欧冠杯也处在四强阶段。因为如此,大家都觉得曼联可以重复1999年的三冠王。
  T" c  T) k- n. o* v  a7 F+ h/ m9 r切尔西也正在为自己的四满贯而奋斗,为此内维尔觉得更重大的情况将在赛季尾出现。
2 g0 A' T+ O8 h2 l0 Z" y内维尔说:"对每个球员来说,这是项很兴奋的赛程,因为现在已经是赛季最后一个月了,但我们还在三大赛事中亮相。这是我们前三个赛季所梦想的,而现在我们得到了,我们一定会很享受这个时光。跟1999年相比起来有很多相似处,这将是个很盛大的工程,不只是我们,切尔西也一样。但我们还有很长的路要走,我们还没有赢取任何冠军。我们必需继续努力奋斗,两队在这首十个月中都做出很多,现在到了最关键的最后一个月,谁能赢取最关键的一仗将是这个赛季最快乐的。"
6 i1 k) L# L6 c$ v% `4 B" J
曼联加油!!向五冠王前进!!