Board logo

标题: 失去斯克尔斯,红魔是否凶多吉少? No Scholes, No Glory? [打印本页]

作者: 斑丝妮    时间: 2007-10-31 16:47     标题: 失去斯克尔斯,红魔是否凶多吉少? No Scholes, No Glory?

Published in October 31st, 2007

曼联在线·球迷地带% g/ U1 Q+ @# m3 p3 @7 ?

Does the likely three month absence of Paul Scholes threaten seriously United’s chances of silverware this season?
3 E9 h7 b" }0 N, O; U/ N专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站! `% P& i: O3 Y0 O4 p; }8 k

) S- O! d7 B9 b! Zwww.imanutd.com

The midfielder will undergo surgery tomorrow to remedy a knee ligament problem and has been ruled out of football until next February. He will miss 13 Premiership games, the remainder of United’s Champions League group games and the start of the FA Cup campaign.

I. l8 w3 D: ?- F

The loss of Scholes is a major blow to United’s pursuit of trophies. Amid the bling, the motors and the sex romps, there is Scholes, blithely ignoring it all, an old school footballer with old world values. Scholes doesn’t do endorsements. Scholes is the last person likely to be involved in a tabloid kiss-and-tell tale. He is just a footballer, so good that legend has it, he’s been on the receiving end of Ferguson’s wrath just once in his career.

- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站3 L% K" \- W+ a6 u, d

His return to form last season helped United to the Premiership crown and success in the FA Cup and Champions League. Was it a coincidence? Most observers would say that when Scholes plays, United play and here lies the problem for Sir Alex in the coming months.

4 }- b. t4 |& _+ o3 S8 M曼联在线·球迷地带

Scholes brings knowledge, timing, perception and reliability to United’s midfield. He wont disappear when the going gets tough. He’s been among the best midfielders in the world for the last decade, rated by luminous foreign stars as the best Englishman of his generation. That loss is bound to affect the evolution of United’s play as the league settles down after next month’s international break.

4 K. a, ^& O9 z) s# K

However, Ferguson has planned for the passing of the remaining members of the golden generation. As bad as it may sound, Scholes misfortune will offer a glorious opportunity for another United midfielder to stake his claim. Scholes was always an automatic choice. Now, United’s midfield is up for grabs. Who will be the most committed and seize their chance?

! M2 I! {; |1 d6 l1 \+ H  ]www.imanutd.com

$ j& l$ S- S% ~+ i8 M. X9 a) J( l6 t曼联在线·球迷地带

7 v. |; N( j$ x, |2 W$ z1 }
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛8 s' u' X, \/ J2 S

保罗斯克尔斯很有可能因伤缺席三个月,这会剥夺曼联本赛季的夺冠希望吗?

曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛( [9 H4 e, Z' C8 \8 u" E/ A# O& j7 ^

曼联中场明天将会动手术修复膝盖韧带,他已经被排出明年二月之前的全部比赛阵容。他将缺席13场联赛比赛、所有的冠军联赛小组赛以及足总杯开赛。

+ ~- t7 G" v9 h. rwww.imanutd.com  斯克尔斯的受伤对志在夺冠的曼联打击不小。

) s4 T4 N0 ?, H% E3 w/ p曼联在线·球迷地带

名牌服饰、宝马香车、性感美女,这些充斥着球员的世界。只有斯克尔斯能做到出淤泥而不染;只有他沉浸在旧秩序中坚守着自己原有的价值观。他拒绝做代言,也永远与小报的花边新闻绝缘。他纯粹只是个球员,完美无缺,据传即便是严厉的弗格森也只对他发过一次火。

' y" P0 Q2 V) V曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛

上个赛季他的复出帮助曼联夺会联赛桂冠,在足总杯和冠军联赛中也成绩斐然。这难道只会是巧合?仔细观察的人都会发现,每当斯克尔斯在场上,曼联精神就复活了。在接下来的三个月阿历克斯爵士要绞尽脑汁弥补他的缺阵了。

# i) V- s4 h6 g" X9 c专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.

斯克尔斯的经验和正确把握时机的能力、精确的传球让曼联中场固若金汤。无论比赛如何艰难,他只是勇往直前。他在过去的十年中一直是全世界最优秀的中场,也被其他国家的球星评为他这一代的最佳英国球员。他的受伤缺席注定要影响曼联在下个月休赛之后在冠军联赛上的发挥。

: @2 x+ f( p4 ]! W/ r, Gwww.imanutd.com

不过对于黄金一代球员终归会逐渐离开球场的事实,弗格森也应该早有准备。听来或许残酷,斯克尔斯不幸离场也为曼联其他的中场球员提供了证明自己的机会。斯克尔斯一直以来始终是这个位置的第一人选。不过现在,曼联中场的地位归属悬而未决。究竟谁会抓住这个机会与斯克尔斯一较高下呢?

% w+ X, y* D3 h  l  q& P2 S& R$ v8 h曼联在线·球迷地带

- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站4 w( i; _. _1 w  Z# o; U; _

作者: Doraemon    时间: 2007-10-31 23:42

曼联需要斯科尔斯,但是不会因为他一个人的缺席而丢失冠军的
作者: ahgan84    时间: 2007-11-1 09:36

是啊。。。该轮到年轻人发挥了!!" d! n0 q5 O7 S
哈哈!!
作者: lovein    时间: 2007-11-1 12:10

斯科尔斯......无论什么时候曼联人都怀念你....即使我们不断的赢球,我们也想你快点回来.....有你,比赛才更精彩!!!!
作者: dybdyb_0    时间: 2007-11-2 12:50

最可爱的人
作者: wfcjj    时间: 2007-11-3 10:22

传球次数最多...成功率最高....
作者: VanLee    时间: 2007-11-3 11:51

Anderson是時候發揮了

欢迎光临 曼联在线·球迷地带 (http://www.imanutd.com/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2