Board logo

标题: 卡里克没有自满 Carrick not complacent [打印本页]

作者: goreds    时间: 2008-3-24 15:53     标题: 卡里克没有自满 Carrick not complacent

. J/ u  ~* o) a- r4 g  \曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Michael Carrick insists the Reds won't rest on the laurels of victory over Liverpool, even if Sunday's win has sealed United's status as strong title favourites.www.imanutd.com. X4 y4 O- ?. s! Z, {% h6 I2 d7 H" F

. Q- B' }( T7 Z+ _6 M - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站The midfielder believes the fixture list still looks difficult, telling MUTV: "We’re playing well at the moment but we’ve still got a tough run-in and it’s not going to be easy. : ^  J8 y2 t' d
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.  \  }6 Q  A9 b- s% l- r
"We’re not getting carried away by any means but we’re happy with our position. Three or four weeks ago we were a few points behind Arsenal and aware that we needed to get points on the board fairly quickly.
/ X9 ~4 T+ ]" ]3 T, _, g - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.2 p" V( ?, V- o, D  }. u
"We’ve managed to do that and obviously Arsenal have slipped up a little bit and opened the door for us."
5 }) n7 C2 D( }* I - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站www.imanutd.com9 n1 }6 ^8 O: C
When United opened the door against Liverpool, the identity of the first scorer caught Carrick by surprise.
$ |0 q: b" b( O1 F4 V& n; u# k6 \$ z专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
5 O& J2 r0 r+ W( T! N曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"It was mad to see Wes (Brown) up there, I was a bit shocked it was him when the goal went in," he laughed.1 B% ]  G1 Y% H( t; `/ K

, u8 d  c( Q* s6 P2 s6 wwww.imanutd.com"It means a lot to Wes to score against Liverpool, being a local lad, and his goal got us up and running. We played some good football after that."
5 w' e: e( E& x( X) z4 l3 Z3 y专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛5 q- W# R$ v: ~% C1 c
For all the good football and goalscoring opportunities created, United had to endure a long wait for the security of a second strike. As comfortable as the Reds seemed to be against the ten men of Liverpool, Michael admits a few doubts were starting to creep in as a rack of chances went begging.
) c& e8 c+ O* j3 i/ |& \. k& q专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
$ |; h7 Y2 R# O- g - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站"Cristiano had a great chance - just before he scored the second goal - and you think is it going to be one of those days?" confessed Carrick.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.3 r3 @4 N  ~& N  H+ w% Z/ ]
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.  x# b- ~- d( R# F/ g. z9 }
"Sometimes the longer it goes on the harder it becomes and Liverpool were just beginning to have a half-decent spell in the game, getting a few free-kicks and things.www.imanutd.com6 e. L& n$ Y) }% I; c
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源., p' v8 U6 P' g6 ^8 @9 C. Y4 K5 O' K6 K
"The game can be on a knife-edge until you get that crucial second goal. Once we got that we could relax and enjoy the game a bit more and then Nani’s goal capped things off for us."
; N- G' L; n) ~3 P' u! d专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站. N# s+ y. W' u+ \' y& l% ~, g
卡里克强调,在击败利物浦后,曼联将继续前进。
& X8 ]; B1 Q; e+ E" F; ]% Z# ~曼联中场相信,未来的冠军争夺战仍会十分激烈,他告诉曼联电视:“现在我们发挥很好,但是我们仍需经历连场恶战,这并不会轻松。”
  T& r. \1 ?" ?& a专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“我们不能有任何的松懈,但是我们对目前的位置感到满意。3或4周之前,我们落后阿森纳一些分数,我们知道我们必须尽快抢分。”专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.- Z. @. |4 V# B0 q8 X' @4 z
“我已经做到,当然,这跟阿森纳失分有关,这令我们后来居上。”曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛) ~* S' t; N$ e) z) M4 [  C
“看到布朗进球令人感到很疯狂,当他进球时,我感到很惊讶。”卡里克笑道。
4 J7 u" C3 U, _& h7 I8 M) f1 n“在对阵利物浦的比赛中进球对布朗来说意义重大,作为本地人,他的进球给予我们很大鼓舞。在他进球之后,我们踢出精彩的足球。”7 u) k- c9 s- f4 a
在布朗进球后,曼联在44分钟之后才打进第二球,卡里克承认,红魔在这段时间内浪费了很多机会。
/ c2 o; H6 o; l- t" h5 d曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“罗纳尔多在进球前有一次黄金机会,这是我们今天浪费的机会之一。”
$ o' \. c& D; m( y" q专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“有时候,越长时间无法进球,形势就会变得越困难。利物浦也获得一些机会,他们的任意球有一定威胁。直到我们打进第二球我们才锁定了胜局。一旦你取得第二粒进球,你就可以放松下来更享受比赛,之后纳尼的进球很容易就出现了。”
作者: ahgan84    时间: 2008-3-24 23:49

曼联加油...一定能夺得冠军!!

欢迎光临 曼联在线·球迷地带 (http://www.imanutd.com/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2