Board logo

标题: [Goal.com] 罗纳尔多:我将在对阵博尔顿时复出 Ronnie: I'll Be Back For Bolton [打印本页]

作者: wfcjj    时间: 2008-8-31 11:42     标题: [Goal.com] 罗纳尔多:我将在对阵博尔顿时复出 Ronnie: I'll Be Back For Bolton

曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛9 D4 H1 O7 i5 v1 v9 [

" Q6 l: e8 i4 S曼联在线·球迷地带Cristiano Ronaldo's return to fitness appears to be ahead of schedule, as the Manchester United winger hopes to be back in action by the end of September...7 A/ ]. e0 P* K9 J( g& s* Y* [% E* i
Ronaldo went under the knife in early July to treat an ankle problem that had plagued him during the latter half of last season.- X1 b5 M7 j  E9 J5 p, `
The Portuguese superstar was expected to sit on the sidelines until October, but recent reports claimed he had suffered a setback would have to wait until mid-November before making his return.
" _; s3 |0 ^5 \8 k% Rwww.imanutd.comBut the 23-year-old has dismissed such speculation, insisting his recovery is going according to plan and that he is in good physical condition. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站; l/ _$ B2 |+ f! \. q6 t
Furthermore, Ronaldo has set a date for his long-awaited comeback, targeting United's Premier League clash against Bolton Wanderers on September 27.
3 E6 Y+ f. B4 p) x4 k8 @! U, }曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“I am feeling fine. I am feeling really good and my recovery is going well,” he told News of the World.
, S7 J+ V; e3 B1 P$ j: q“I am more than happy with my progress and I hope to be back playing for United by the end of September — that is my target and it is a realistic one.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛# Q- y1 @' O6 j% ~) p3 l
“It has been frustrating to miss the start of the Premier League season but I am pleased with my rehabilitation and, hopefully, I’ll be ready soon.”
3 e9 s$ y  Q8 I7 Z/ dwww.imanutd.com
6 c( b9 m; ?& q+ X/ U+ Jwww.imanutd.com
! n( _% H2 |" E4 f: M曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛C罗的回归将会提前,根据这位曼联边锋的说法,他将在9月底复出。- f0 }; S# _& E+ }" }
在7月上旬,C罗进行了脚踝手术,这个伤势让他上个赛季一半时间都在苦苦支撑。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站0 h$ n+ [2 c0 Q& _& `+ Z! M
这位葡萄牙巨星本应在10月份才复出,不过最近有报道称他在恢复过程中遇到了困难,这使得他会在11月中旬才归来。8 G. |3 u! H% o& q
不过C罗否认了这个传闻,他强调自己正按照计划进行恢复,身体状况良好。
4 F1 J# i% V) |8 Q7 |: }, V# }% u, s - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站并且,罗纳尔多为自己的复出定下了具体时间,他希望在9月27日曼联英超中对阵博尔顿时复出。
0 C) W  p' H8 @ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站我感觉不错,一切恢复的都很好,”他说。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.1 _7 O: V% ^0 [' t
我对我的恢复进展十分高兴,我希望能够在9月底为曼联披挂上阵,这是我的目标,很现实的目标。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛/ E( J/ B/ ~* Z4 z; c0 ~! K
错过赛季初始阶段很让人沮丧,不过我对我的恢复情况很满意,希望我能尽快找回感觉。”
2 p& \/ X$ }* n! L1 M& B9 o# {  K0 E9 lwww.imanutd.com, S) c4 Y# \& L, p7 O2 f

作者: satanly    时间: 2008-8-31 22:36

开局又这么卡涩。。。。
作者: Mr.King    时间: 2008-9-4 15:33

加油加油

欢迎光临 曼联在线·球迷地带 (http://www.imanutd.com/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2