Board logo

标题: [Goal.com] 斯科尔斯伤停两个月 Scholes Facing Two Months Out [打印本页]

作者: wfcjj    时间: 2008-10-1 16:50     标题: [Goal.com] 斯科尔斯伤停两个月 Scholes Facing Two Months Out

& {  ^  s) v3 ?) _2 q3 ?2 F - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站  E3 H6 H2 C5 r8 @6 P
Manchester United have been rocked by the news that veteran midfielder Paul Scholes could be sidelined for up to two months with a knee injury...
# ~( l! k0 v( [) X5 H0 D曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Scholes was forced off the pitch just 16 minutes into United's 3-0 Champions League win over Aalborg last night. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站* L" Q7 Z/ J% {- |, N% t; J* ]
The 33-year-old was involved in an awkward collision with Thomas Augustinussen and left the field via stretcher, with fellow old-timer Ryan Giggs taking his place.! }5 t, W# I( r* R, _, l
Sir Alex Ferguson told the press that the ex-England star has suffered ligament damage in his knee, and The Sun reports that he is likely to be out of action until late November.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛0 g& U& f1 N2 m$ _  u% r( N) i5 I
The news is a huge blow to the Red Devils given the lingering concerns over the fitness of Owen Hargreaves and Michael Carrick.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.0 N8 n9 j9 l$ W4 N
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站& _) [+ W) U, s
======================================================================================================================= - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站9 J* Q  }1 j% Q% m. k1 r
www.imanutd.com) Z3 G7 T5 Q5 N8 Z* i
曼联遭受重创,中场老将保罗斯科尔斯由于膝部伤势将会最多缺阵两个月。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛* R% K+ k, C: n5 U9 [3 O: E3 @

. \1 L( i' }* z, j8 f* c曼联在线·球迷地带在曼联昨晚3-0战胜奥尔堡的欧冠比赛中,斯科尔斯在开场仅仅16分钟之时就在拼抢中受伤,被迫被抬下场。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛; E4 S+ |/ j# q& C' k& v! V8 s

+ x( j3 ?1 X, [0 C$ A3 K - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站这位33岁的老将在与Thomas Augustinussen拼抢时受伤,随后被担架抬下场,另一位老将吉格斯替补上场取代了斯科尔斯的位置。曼联在线·球迷地带, m" X( ~( j9 G! W4 g% `
曼联在线·球迷地带- W8 u, F" W" ~' Y4 V0 k' l
弗格森爵士告诉媒体斯科尔斯的膝部十字韧带遭受损伤,而《太阳报》则称斯科尔斯要到11月末才能复出。www.imanutd.com- Q4 [1 x( j+ K1 C7 T% V( w

/ F) k+ O- S8 }7 ]$ g9 f0 o) B专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.哈格以及卡里克还在伤兵名单上,而斯科尔斯受伤的消息对红魔来说无异于雪上加霜。
作者: wfcjj    时间: 2008-10-1 16:59

昨天三个换人名额全用在了伤兵上,奥尔堡踢得太脏了。。。
作者: 保罗斯科尔斯    时间: 2008-10-1 17:07

我的保罗啊,毕竟老了。

欢迎光临 曼联在线·球迷地带 (http://www.imanutd.com/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2