Board logo

标题: [天空体育] 卡尔德隆抨击C罗 Calderon blames Ronaldo [打印本页]

作者: wfcjj    时间: 2008-12-11 22:27     标题: [天空体育] 卡尔德隆抨击C罗 Calderon blames Ronaldo

; a1 ~* p% n, |/ R1 J$ R: \曼联在线·球迷地带# H$ t5 O' Q7 U) [) Z$ g/ y
Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon has insisted to Sky Sports News that the Cristiano 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛) y$ l6 u% Z1 D: `2 @* s
Ronaldo transfer saga was instigated by the player.
) \6 u$ C% S7 u - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Real and Manchester United clashed over the newly crowned European Footballer of the Year, as the Spanish giants looked to clinch his signature in the summer.www.imanutd.com) X' y- _  ~3 M8 W2 Q
Sir Alex Ferguson and United chiefs stood firm over Ronaldo and shunned Real at every turn.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛. D1 ~. V; p  Q+ T- b$ d
Now Calderon insists that Real only pursued Ronaldo after the player made it clear he wanted to move to the Santiago Bernabeu.
" a/ g% a) e3 s4 H( [5 u"We have left that, it has been a very big story which we didn't provoke," Calderon told Sky Sports News.
. T* C. i8 G3 ?7 Q"The player said he wanted to come here, a dream to come to Real Madrid and we received and we were happy to know that.
9 ^1 X* f. L9 ]曼联在线·球迷地带"After that I talked to Manchester but David Gill was very clear and said they didn't want to sell at all.
1 H/ ^1 |) u5 ~; G专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源."We want to have a good relation with all the big clubs in Europe and Manchester is one of the best and I like to have a good relationship with them forever, and they said for the moment no."
  L4 o, C: d; `; M: rwww.imanutd.comCalderon added that he thought the media were to blame for much of the Ronaldo situation.
8 u5 N; X8 d: [. R4 H曼联在线·球迷地带"I know the media in general to give excitement to their readers and listeners and Cristiano Ronaldo is a fantastic player and he has won the golden ball and I congratulate him on that and I wish him the best, anywhere he is going to be in the future."曼联在线·球迷地带2 f2 f2 W" t+ \3 ]5 i2 ]/ h& x

! B; o, y1 `2 S7 o5 K+ n曼联在线·球迷地带============================================================================================================
. x* m/ E! J6 {0 P% H1 fwww.imanutd.com
" a8 ?2 a0 O" Z9 T% l3 s( z/ F皇马主席卡尔德隆强调夏天关于C罗的转会闹剧完全是球员本人搞起来的。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站- f# O+ g' z2 F
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.5 J2 C5 V8 A4 B* f: O3 c
皇马和曼联整个夏天都在为了新科欧洲足球先生而争斗,西班牙俱乐部希望能够得到这位球员。
- n+ C8 f5 |! C. v; V曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站! {6 ~5 y- W3 D9 W9 g6 C; J0 B
而弗格森爵士和曼联高层一直坚定地拒绝着皇马。
9 b7 p: b! N- J5 q, xwww.imanutd.com7 h/ X0 v4 Q  W8 e2 ^2 Z* T
现在,卡尔德隆强调,皇马只是在罗纳尔多表示希望转会之后才开始追求的。
9 S9 d" {+ I/ N8 ?/ U2 m - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站1 w  e, I0 x! G; @7 k
“整个故事十分复杂,但这并不是我们引起的。”卡尔德隆说。
3 W# a* ?6 Y; L: Z9 p, P4 j- }www.imanutd.com曼联在线·球迷地带0 `; l/ r9 ^$ R5 z& ?# k% W( F  f
“球员先说自己想来的,他说他梦想来皇马,我们知道这条消息当然很高兴, - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站- {- c2 S* }9 M  }1 t* [

2 C: r7 C1 R5 E1 x7 ~. l) f专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“之后我和曼联进行了交流,不过他们的CEO吉尔很坚定地表示球队不会出售C罗。4 k2 Z2 g2 b& j7 y+ ]

; c3 Z0 V5 t4 Twww.imanutd.com“我们一直希望和欧洲所有豪门都保持良好关系,曼联是其中最好的一个,我希望能和曼联永远是朋友,而当时他们拒绝了我。”* N; [* Q9 I! z' ~
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.) P* k; B% u' V8 I; o0 D
卡尔德隆同时补充,他认为媒体在整个事件中也应受到谴责。
) K& H9 {4 Q" V4 q) j; G  w曼联在线·球迷地带
* W3 ^2 F( Z+ X% C; O0 xwww.imanutd.com“我知道媒体希望让读者兴奋起来……C罗是一个伟大的球员,他赢得了金球奖,我祝贺他,也希望无论他以后在哪都会是最好的球员。”
作者: 鸟人只爱夕夏    时间: 2008-12-12 11:06

吃不到葡萄说葡萄酸

欢迎光临 曼联在线·球迷地带 (http://www.imanutd.com/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2