Board logo

标题: 【天空体育】阿德巴约错过曼城德比 Adebayor out of derby date [打印本页]

作者: goreds    时间: 2009-9-17 23:36     标题: 【天空体育】阿德巴约错过曼城德比 Adebayor out of derby date

www.imanutd.com  T3 Z+ ?$ p7 |. v$ p  Z+ E! r& c

8 F# m7 {+ g! j0 T. twww.imanutd.comManchester City striker Emmanuel Adebayor has been handed a three-match ban for his stamp on Arsenal forward Robin van Persie's head. www.imanutd.com1 \" [* c, e8 l* r2 V; R
Adebayor's suspension means he will miss Sunday's Manchester derby against United, Wednesday's Carling Cup meeting with Fulham and the home Premier League date against West Ham.曼联在线·球迷地带/ |9 ^4 G/ Y# K/ F' j: R0 \  O6 r
Mark Hughes is now facing a striker shortage for the derby with Carlos Tevez, Roque Santa Cruz and Robinho all expected to miss out through injury.
0 m/ k1 b3 C. g+ s( [+ r) ^ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站The Togo international, who left the Gunners for City in a ?5million deal this summer, clashed with his former team-mate Van Persie in the second half at Eastlands.
! k+ K1 K; ?: j$ k& L) ?, iwww.imanutd.comThe Football Association charged Adebayor with violent conduct after referee Mark Clattenburg admitted he had not seen the incident during the match.
% Z& C- E  R( X! ]( j. a4 }% jwww.imanutd.comCity and Adebayor 'reluctantly accepted' the FA charge, although the player maintains there was no malice in his challenge and has since apologised to the Holland international.
* T2 d' a7 j! v' S# k' f专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源. SuspensionA statement on the FA's official website read: "A Regulatory Commission today considered the charge of violent conduct issued against Manchester City's Emmanuel Adebayor under the fast-track disciplinary procedure, following an incident with Robin van Persie during their fixture against Arsenal on the 12 September. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站4 I+ z: P  |. e/ N: k
"Taking into consideration Mr Adebayor's acceptance of the charge of violent conduct the Regulatory Commission have ordered that he serve a three-match suspension from all football, commencing Thursday 17 September."www.imanutd.com9 k# v3 v3 A5 i6 Q( m) \
Adebayor could still face a further suspension after he was charged with improper conduct following his actions after netting in the 4-2 victory against the Gunners.
  Z$ }& \4 y8 d$ R# V6 d$ Lwww.imanutd.comThe forward ran the entire length of the field to celebrate directly in front of the visiting fans, causing several supporters to surge forward towards the playing area.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源./ m9 [- @6 i$ f. A3 G
He issued an immediate apology following the match, claiming he had been caught up in the emotion of the moment. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站2 n& q- r- |: Z: p6 s. m
The FA statement added: "A separate charge of improper conduct will be considered at a later date. "www.imanutd.com3 v9 V: q+ [; b6 J8 K+ V- Q
======================================================================================================================================================曼联在线·球迷地带& f; n' g3 c( y4 w: e/ Q
曼城射手阿德巴约因踩踏范佩西面部遭到三场禁赛。
& A, M  _4 \2 b: t曼联在线·球迷地带
2 G6 p, P- x: p) N2 gwww.imanutd.com阿德巴约的禁赛意味着他将错过周日的曼城德比,周三与富勒姆的联赛杯和主场面对西汉姆的联赛。
& G) `: U3 l! p* n# i: Dwww.imanutd.com专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.+ X) h7 z9 w' I) t+ F
马克·休斯现在面临前锋短缺的问题,特维斯、圣克鲁斯和罗比尼奥预计都将因伤缺阵。
, J9 U: ^" L7 p" f, k  C* {& t曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛www.imanutd.com) s) G: `4 w& |* {# t7 C
多哥国脚今夏以2500万英镑从枪手转投曼城,在主场迎战阿森纳的下半场与范佩西发生了冲突。
& m7 R$ f; x! B) q; A% z - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.$ h8 B! b4 U/ o1 B+ F, k6 q
在主裁马克·克拉滕伯格承认自己并没有在比赛中看到这起事故后,足总以暴力行为指控阿德巴约。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.9 y: o8 y* K% }; f
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.+ c0 ]8 R3 U+ [4 t/ [7 Y7 R  f( l$ k% L/ H
曼城和阿德巴约“勉强接受”了足总的指控,尽管球员本人坚称他并非蓄意伤人,而且他已经向范佩西道了歉。7 M% T3 H. N# o: F
( i2 D( S; V' A
关于停赛
& w6 O( Q. l6 ?3 S
足总官网上的一则声明说:“经过紧急处理程序之后,监督管理委员会今天裁定曼城的阿德巴约在9月12日对阿森纳的比赛时对罗宾·范佩西的事件为暴力行为。”
& Y* F( R* V4 D* Z$ y$ h专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛$ G2 F' k$ j& m. T) \, X
“考虑到阿德巴约先生接受了暴力行为的指控,监理会裁定对他处以全部赛事三场禁赛,从9月17日起生效。”
2 B6 Q* Z( Q7 q9 X4 W6 q: S6 bwww.imanutd.com
& ]" V0 h+ y4 l0 g9 A - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站4-2战胜枪手破门之后阿德巴约的举动被指控为不当行为,他还有可能面临更长时间的禁赛。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛: }# q8 a; T! b3 Y

4 _. `* W! p. G- n这位前锋跑过了整片场地在客队球迷面前庆祝进球,导致几名球迷涌向球场。
- G9 f% h/ g' Rwww.imanutd.com曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛' D# s5 g- c. K" y3 W
赛后他立刻致歉,声称自己当时情绪失控。曼联在线·球迷地带8 _  t: L2 k1 d+ R8 ?. P% E

2 E7 l. |* N! R9 S/ ^7 |5 |+ l专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.足总的声明中说:“关于不当行为的指控将在未来几天进行作出决定。”

欢迎光临 曼联在线·球迷地带 (http://www.imanutd.com/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2