Board logo

标题: 【天空体育】 斯科尔斯仍要精益求精 Scholes still keen to impress [打印本页]

作者: wfcjj    时间: 2009-9-29 22:34     标题: 【天空体育】 斯科尔斯仍要精益求精 Scholes still keen to impress

专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.4 g2 S- r! U8 ]2 p& A
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.' |8 A" M# A% `9 X& [
Manchester United veteran Paul Scholes remains determined to impress his manager and is not looking for the chance to put his feet up. 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.: `' j: _; l4 ^) e! \
Scholes, who turns 35 in November, has been enjoying a renaissance in form in recent weeks and ran the midfield in Saturday's 2-0 win at Stoke City.# g; \2 `9 o4 z& S! d
He has been used on a more rotational basis by Sir Alex Ferguson over the past couple of seasons and has also occupied a deeper role in the team. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站! i; s( l0 ^( ?& }& a" m" C
However, the former England international still has the bit between his teeth despite the club's occasional desire to wrap him in cotton wool. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站1 [" w& y- z: _; ^
"You still want to impress, but the coaches are always asking how you feel and whether you want to take a day off here or there," said Scholes.
2 \$ p7 y* @! x8 e( y$ ewww.imanutd.comOne area that Scholes is looking to improve is his goal tally, having scored only six times over the past two years.
7 ]9 H$ j0 B3 P5 L1 f$ w# PHe added: "My goals have dried up a bit in recent years and I'd like to get back scoring a few.7 i) l. ?3 E0 Q2 T- N8 a3 Y7 y
"When I was younger, I used to get forward a lot more than I do now.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.* c) ]5 @! P) n  ~3 Z# H
"I think the manager expects me to stay in the middle of the park nowadays and pass to the players who can go forward and score.
8 q# a/ n, r/ C" i( t! e曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"I'd still like to get forward every now and then and chip in, but you just have to play however the manager wants you to play."
  H/ x  i/ ?5 Z: v( k: W+ l0 h& K曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Scholes also revealed that he is going to explore the possibility of going into coaching when he eventually calls time on his glittering career.
* O5 J4 e( b- n1 {) M- F" M( `曼联在线·球迷地带"I'm going to give coaching a go and see how it goes," said Scholes. "I'll probably start looking at that in the next couple of weeks and see how I feel doing that." - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站  h6 c7 Q1 n. ]! ]5 L
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛8 ^- C( J5 E& ?& x5 F0 N6 V3 B
================================================================================================
1 ?9 u# y( g. p# I专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.8 F3 d0 \  i% r' s) U0 X2 G% A
曼联老将斯科尔斯依然有着决心去奉献吸引眼球的表现,他还不想着退役的事情。
5 L1 u* `' |6 e( i; y - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
1 i' B' V; ]7 G. M. J% G: D- g, t+ owww.imanutd.com在11月,斯科尔斯就将35岁了,不过却在近几周如同返老还童一般,特别是上一场,在2-0战胜斯托克城的比赛中,他完全控制了中场。
7 G2 p0 r( f$ b: | - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站曼联在线·球迷地带# Q$ K; ]' z3 m- A* p1 `4 v
在近几年,他进入了弗格森的轮换体制,而且位置也更为靠后。但是,他继续征战的决心从未变过。
; j! Z: J  n3 A/ ^  A曼联在线·球迷地带
5 R3 a  s+ w# ]; }! \) w - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“我依然想要出彩,但是教练经常问我的感受,还问我想不想休息一两场。”斯科尔斯说。www.imanutd.com1 H, B) s$ M  K  g0 A1 K3 K

) T5 h# ]& g3 I6 Fwww.imanutd.com斯科尔斯希望能够多进些球,在过去两年,他仅仅打入了6个球。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站! v# u- @! d. U( M3 H, W4 b, H; M
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.  {* w1 `9 J; Y1 q4 A
斯科尔斯补充道:“近些年,我的进球有些少,希望我可以有所恢复。”
5 h8 u- B5 U- x$ h6 m; nwww.imanutd.com
9 h' n5 M: q% [) q- B - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“当我还年轻的时候,我比现在更乐于前插。”
3 P1 ]& q, C6 Q! S1 Mwww.imanutd.com曼联在线·球迷地带2 m( O5 D  D8 t3 p
“我认为,现在教练希望我更多地留在中场,为前锋们输送炮弹。”
$ p5 n" I8 n2 ^! Q' l曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛曼联在线·球迷地带  {/ W* r& J; B7 L' O& X4 D
“我依然喜欢向前,但是你必须要服从教练的安排。”
0 T+ N7 L/ P, Z6 A7 I3 g专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
7 E7 j( L1 p% I# n - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站同时,斯科尔斯也透露自己将会在退役之后考虑加入教练行业。
5 T0 x  R6 X: Q% t' E$ H专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.9 }1 W$ j, l/ B% j* g- @
“我将会试着做教练,看看情况如何,”斯科尔斯说道,“接下来几周我就会试着开个头,找找感觉。”
作者: goreds    时间: 2009-9-30 00:41

二老今年大爆发啦!希望他们都能在踢几年,还有加队

欢迎光临 曼联在线·球迷地带 (http://www.imanutd.com/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2