Board logo

标题: GIGGS BEMOANS GOAL THAT WASN`T 吉格斯队进球不算而抱怨 [打印本页]

作者: ahgan84    时间: 2007-5-20 23:20     标题: GIGGS BEMOANS GOAL THAT WASN`T 吉格斯队进球不算而抱怨

Manchester United captain Ryan Giggs claimed the Red Devils were denied a perfectly good goal in Saturday's FA Cup final defeat by Chelsea.
' R+ E% q" m/ D( o% O曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站, j) T/ u$ x2 z9 W- W* ^

8 q2 Q! h0 K) R, I, @! P0 J - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.( Y+ [( a+ t9 r( C
The sides were still locked at 0-0 when Giggs slid into Wayne Rooney's low cross in the first half of extra-time. 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.  V+ c( e$ t# V8 F) P
TV replays indicated that while Chelsea keeper Petr Cech made the initial save, he took the ball over the line as Giggs' momentum saw the pair collide.
4 ~7 M# K/ z1 |/ f) l- q; s专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Giggs appealed in vain to referee Steve Bennett but with the linesman ruling the ball had not crossed the line the official waved play on.
0 p+ a, t/ M9 ^- P7 ?% oCech got hold of the ball but then slid over the line with it.
3 Q) k% n3 g( E+ kwww.imanutd.com"We both knew it was over the line," said Giggs. 曼联在线·球迷地带/ i& z5 V# A0 i
"I spoke to the referee and said 'You saw it go over and the linesman saw it go over'." 8 i3 _/ a: f1 u+ [0 ^  @
Cech meanwhile said: "It (the ball) was behind the line but it would have been a foul anyway.
* o1 g8 e0 C3 }) E, t9 g; N"When I made the initial save the ball had not crossed the line, then Ryan Giggs slid in, kicked me in the face and pushed me further back. 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛4 i2 T+ h3 v, ^2 x7 ?
"I couldn't see anything for a moment but when I looked down the ball was still on the right side of the line."
% x. O" K. X4 i' a: l; ^1 z! Gwww.imanutd.comCech showed his bravery on a number of occasions, sliding out twice to save at Wayne Rooney's feet before putting his body on the line to stop Giggs putting United in front. 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛2 i# j. m5 g" N  `" K
For a player who suffered a broken skull at Reading earlier in the campaign, it was a remarkable effort, although Cech insisted there are no mental scars from his clash with Stephen Hunt. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站' \. R' b+ s2 x( }. H$ n5 q" F: q
"As a goalkeeper you have to put yourself in those situations," he said.
, [7 R- w: U3 z5 l" ~www.imanutd.com"You cannot afford to think about it, you just do it."
2 L3 p* a7 g9 t1 b; h3 K - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站United boss Sir Alex Ferguson did not blame the assistant linesman but instead insisted his team should have had a penalty for an earlier foul by Chelsea defender Michael Essien in the same incident. www.imanutd.com8 p- ]6 z3 ]; O$ W9 a1 h
Ferguson said: "It was a penalty kick although I don't think the linesman was in a position to see clearly if the ball was over the line. The referee (Steve Bennett) should have seen the Essien foul on Giggs. www.imanutd.com" @" `2 a: X" G. A
"The fact that it was over the line makes it worse for us, but I don't think the linesman could have seen it." 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.2 Y9 E6 Y5 j. R% b: O7 i
As there never looked like being more than one goal to separate the sides, it proved to be a pivotal moment and one which, thanks to Didier Drogba's late strike, ensured Giggs missed out on becoming only the fourth player in history to win five FA Cups.
6 k$ |+ p" d! k" ?2 S2 q1 _www.imanutd.com"Games like this are usually decided by one goal and that was the case today," the Welshman added. 曼联在线·球迷地带/ @$ s# I  j/ t4 u: w9 Z: {3 X
"If we had got that goal we might well have gone on to win the game.
8 g# |- g. {7 G( U- b( f曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"But the consolation is that we won the Premiership, we are improving team and we can look forward to next season with confidence."
2 W  m" q1 y2 Twww.imanutd.com
  N! n% ?1 U" Y! `. H专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
+ o# W* e; g% S8 F* F# e专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
2 l" X6 w, O- `/ Y' l5 B0 V/ a3 p. r专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
: t& B% J, y; S4 F1 B - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站曼联球员吉格斯宣称他在足总杯决赛对抗切尔西时所攻进的入球是合理的。+ Q" C/ e- Q$ C* K8 U
当吉格斯接获鲁尼的传中而把球踢进切尔西球门时,两队的比分还处在0-0。1 u9 Y9 D5 r! c  `/ j
电视的慢动作显示切尔西的门将是救到了球,但被吉格斯撞了的动力把球越过球门线。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站1 X0 j$ Q! @+ x* x
吉格斯向裁判上诉,但边裁判指示球没越过球门线,主裁判便命令继续比赛。
' I4 ~9 x, x6 V+ s3 d曼联在线·球迷地带吉格斯说:“我们和切尔西门将都知道球是越过了球门线。我对裁判说‘你和边裁叛都看到了球是越过了球门线。”
3 `6 d4 J2 b9 E' N" g0 R) g专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.切尔西门将说:“球是越过了球门线,但吉格斯已先犯规了。但我救球时,球时还没越过球门线的,但吉格斯铲到我的脸,而他的推动力把我推到球门线后。”
) k  y1 J4 U% ]专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联主教费弗格森没有责怪那位边裁叛,但宣称曼联应该有个点球,因为切尔西的埃西恩在相同的时间作出犯规的动作。
. R/ X4 s- B# C曼联在线·球迷地带他说:“虽然我觉得裁判不能看清楚球是否有越过球门线,但他应该看到埃西恩已对吉格斯犯规了。”
- O. V4 B0 S. k" w曼联在线·球迷地带看上去这场比赛两队的比分将不会超过一球,德罗巴的进球使吉格斯没能成为足总杯历史上第四位赢取五次足总杯冠军的球员。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站" f. v5 m) \, ~; R% u) _- B% \
吉格斯补充说:“这样的比赛通常是以一球来决定胜负的,如果我的进球有效的话我相信我们会是胜利者。安慰得是我们已赢取英超冠军,我们整个球队都进步了,我们下个赛季会踢得更有信心。”

欢迎光临 曼联在线·球迷地带 (http://www.imanutd.com/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2