曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[官网] 特维斯否认媒体的传言 Carlos rubbishes claims

[官网] 特维斯否认媒体的传言 Carlos rubbishes claims

曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛& i! L- T% p  o" L
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站: h3 y( D5 D* d' h
Carlos Tevez has moved to distance himself from quotes attributed to him in various media sources on Thursday.
9 r) _* |/ x. S4 q4 ^0 EReports suggested the Argentina international was feeling the strain of playing in the Barclays Premier League and was unhappy with his recent form.
5 p! [4 ~! g9 S$ U! H5 t* i+ w曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛But Tevez insists he has no idea where these quotes originated, and denies any association with them.
$ t1 P: d/ m5 X; {1 ^, [ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站A spokesperson for the striker said the quotes were “totally untrue”.
- {* b/ V" l  d+ Z+ {, E曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“Carlos has just told me that he loves playing in the English league and is very happy at Manchester United,” the spokesperson said. 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.5 [+ m3 G, U& J, P4 s- o
“He is conscious only of helping the team to win and is not worried about where he plays on the pitch. Nor does he feel the Barclays Premier League has extra pressure.
9 I9 w' B- S) Pwww.imanutd.com“Carlos’s prime objective is to help the team and his team-mates to continue winning."
8 S# m! l; X8 D+ Q7 A2 |$ G曼联在线·球迷地带 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站8 I( y2 z1 L# F# }8 E. P
====================================================================================================================
* J: A' ~0 y6 Q/ V, W$ ~
8 v0 ~- f- P. P6 o" x+ W卡洛斯特维斯称最近各路媒体对自己的报道并不正确。
0 T5 c2 L- Y) `5 E% _, c8 h( P7 h; H专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站6 d. h' S: @" v( D9 R( g. b+ O. ^
最近的报道称这位阿根廷国脚在英超踢得很吃力,并对自己目前的地位很不满意。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.2 }; i: {8 Z1 b

5 f- Q" y% V% g! S6 Z, i% O% { - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站不过特维斯本人强调自己不知道这些传言从何而来,他否认目前任何有关他的说法。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛0 A5 r* k2 K. y7 ^4 K

2 I1 T* t+ `& Z; M0 D曼联在线·球迷地带他的一位发言人称所有的报道都是“完全错误”的。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛5 c8 z7 d/ d! N$ r
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛, N3 n7 g9 s9 Q5 E, @2 v
“卡洛斯(特维斯)不久前说过,他很喜欢在英格兰踢球,在曼联过得十分开心,”这位发言人说到。8 |7 @) E& F3 _

* I9 M1 i9 ]$ ]4 K7 x) W" u+ T/ {www.imanutd.com“他只关注于如何帮助球队获胜,并不为自己的上场位置担心,同时他也不觉得在英超踢球有什么额外的压力。
" ]$ e6 B1 ]/ O- f& Y曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
1 j5 T* o9 I" ]; Q“卡洛斯的终极目标就是帮助球队,和队友一起不断获得胜利。”