曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

Keane: I'd pay to watch Ronaldo 基恩:我会买票去看c罗的比赛

Keane: I'd pay to watch Ronaldo 基恩:我会买票去看c罗的比赛

Roy Keane has spoken of his admiration for Cristiano Ronaldo and admits he would pay to watch him play." K9 b7 F1 W0 a# ?
The Manchester United winger has been dubbed 'the best in the world' by numerous pundits, and his former captain feels that statement is deserved.
; H, ?' M# l& \" A  ]7 }: L8 U1 c曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Sunderland chief Keane told the Sunday Mirror: "I think Ronaldo is outstanding.
9 ]9 i- y' ?; ~. q专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源."If you had asked me two or three years ago I would have told you he could go on to be the best player in the world.
2 _# x5 b# A  ^www.imanutd.com"I thought that would happen after he had been playing over a longer period of time, but his form this season has been a different class.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛/ \& X; u) v$ o. A1 W; R2 N
"The skills Ronaldo has are frightening," he added. "He is an entertainer and fans at United love that.曼联在线·球迷地带1 W9 c9 M$ c) f, }- @
"It is great to see and they are the type of players you would pay to watch."
% M, q0 ?( ~  ]曼联在线·球迷地带United are still in line to land an historic Treble and Ronaldo has played a massive part in that standing.
2 e2 L; U6 G8 Y% K3 y7 C) [$ Q* T - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站He has scored an impressive 16 goals so far this season making him the leading scorer at the club ahead of the likes of Wayne Rooney and Louis Saha.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.- l$ i/ J# k2 c# A' a9 i$ W# S+ l8 l
Keane, who was part of the Treble-winning side in 1999, believes United can go on and land that feat again.
5 |8 W- @* l; x. ?曼联在线·球迷地带"I am sure the Treble win of 1999 could be emulated," he said. "They are in good form - but they need luck, though."曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛0 f' ~4 {' v) O4 l0 I( m+ M
The Sunderland boss, who has been enjoying a good run of form with his club in the Championship in his first managerial role, is looking forward to the quarter-finals of the UEFA Champions League.曼联在线·球迷地带4 Z5 C- ~# f* ~; e5 W/ |
He believes United have a good chance of being the second English club in three years to land the European trophy.8 t4 P1 @1 t( A& y' B
He said: "It'll be hard but I think an English team has a good chance this year."
  x; |# _2 z9 E% _$ J专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
6 [2 Z/ k  R. j; M5 n! [7 J6 G - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站曼联的老队长基恩表达了对c罗的钦佩并表示一定要买票去他的比赛.
" b5 G6 \5 R% D- O4 E曼联在线·球迷地带基恩说:罗纳尔多非常突出,如果你在两三年前问我,我将会告诉你他将会成为世界上最好的球员.他所拥有的技能另人胆寒,曼联的球迷们喜欢他的表演. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站9 a( v) F8 g3 `
同时,作为99年三冠王的主要成员,基恩认为曼联本赛季将会再成就一次三冠王.
# i, [) W% R5 {# I; t( W8 t. C& ^www.imanutd.com他说:我非常相信99年三冠王伟业将会被复制,他们的状态很好-----虽然他们也需要运气
( c/ f0 Z6 T; y曼联在线·球迷地带他认为曼联将有很大机会成为三年来的第二只获得欧洲冠军奖杯的英国球队