曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[每日邮报] 坎贝尔期待在热刺顶替贝巴 Campbell relishing the chance to ...

[每日邮报] 坎贝尔期待在热刺顶替贝巴 Campbell relishing the chance to ...

& V+ v7 F) u& k' uwww.imanutd.com
' r8 O3 l7 {/ O  X( dFraizer Campbell is excited at the prospect of playing for Tottenham after his deadline-day transfer to White Hart Lane. 曼联在线·球迷地带" a8 ~1 @; i( V, e0 @) x
Campbell, 20, signed a one-year loan deal with Spurs as a makeweight in the £32million transfer of Dimitar Berbatov that saw the Bulgarian go to Manchester United.
3 W1 L& I4 J# t$ j, _) t8 |6 L专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.His transfer will come as a blow to Hull, where he enjoyed a fruitful loan spell last year.
: V9 \7 O6 O3 D5 {) y- q' a专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Tigers boss Phil Brown had tried desperately to bring the England Under-21 international back to the KC Stadium, while Steve Bruce also made a late bid to take him to Wigan.
! u3 Y5 i* h4 ^: l0 `( _曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛But with the sale of Berbatov going through so close to the transfer deadline, it left Juande Ramos little time to find a replacement, prompting the Spurs boss to take Campbell on loan to beef up his attack. 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源./ P( T! R$ d8 k6 p
Campbell said: 'I was up since half past seven and had so many calls. At one point it was looking like I was going to one place and then things would change and then I would be going somewhere else.
/ R; D& ~' I# k4 l5 N$ T - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站'But I'm really excited to be going to Tottenham. They are a big club, with a good manager and they are building a really good team.
- {7 b" Z* d7 K0 n9 Q曼联在线·球迷地带'It's disappointing to leave United but when you get a chance to play for a club like Tottenham you have to take it. 曼联在线·球迷地带4 d* ]9 ~0 F3 D- M, h9 t
'I would have liked to stay at United but with Berbatov coming in the gaffer felt I might be better served going somewhere else to get some games.'
# x0 ?4 K- D. F& |专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
8 ?: d/ J' A% {  b: i
* u, h( C, l2 o5 Z' t* h专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.弗雷泽坎贝尔在转会截止日租界到了热刺,他对自己在白鹿巷球场的前景感到激动。
# F) d7 {9 l* r2 @/ M; Q" V' N作为贝尔巴托夫转会曼联的添头,坎贝尔与热刺签订了一年的租借合同。
4 U7 s' Q' ?( D" [2 m - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站去年他在胡尔城的租借生涯十分成功,这次的转投热刺让胡尔城队比较沮丧。www.imanutd.com5 Z1 l: `- Z0 Q4 p/ f
胡尔城的主教练布朗一直都迫切希望能够将坎贝尔这位英格兰21岁以下国家队的国脚带回球队,而维根主帅布鲁斯也曾为他报过价。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.- K3 F) v8 d% p4 W3 X! @8 ~7 T. l! r7 G
不过由于贝尔巴托夫的转会时转会窗马上就要关闭了,因此热刺主教练拉莫斯没有时间再去寻找贝巴的替代者,这使得他决定带回坎贝尔以维持球队的攻击力。www.imanutd.com4 q" ^8 a% q% [7 e9 i
坎贝尔说:“我当天7点半就起床了,接到了很多电话,我要去的地方一直在不断变化。
9 `% r9 B* q# X+ Y" e! xwww.imanutd.com而我真的对能够去热刺感到激动,他们是一家大球会,有很好的主教练,正在建设一支强大的球队。
4 A( \0 T& h1 O1 F3 K8 H( p曼联在线·球迷地带告别曼联让人十分沮丧,不过当你获得了为热刺这样的俱乐部效力的机会时,你一定会接受的。
6 o( z$ Q; ~  }! o0 Y( V我很希望留在曼联,不过贝尔巴托夫来了,我想我最好还是迁往其他地方寻找比赛的机会。”: s1 i! F0 U/ p

/ f1 C9 g  l5 L1 Y' Z8 M& k4 e1 b: C曼联在线·球迷地带

那你呢袅袅娜娜

回来哦..

同意1楼的话~~

只是租借 干得好还可以回来啊~~~
说再见~~不再见~~~

厄  加油吧  在热刺不如在HULL多上场踢英超