[BT] 93/94 英超 曼城VS曼联 MUTV英语 AVI 1.44G

[BT] 93/94 英超 曼城VS曼联 MUTV英语 AVI 1.44G

EPL - Manchester City-Manchester United 07.11.93 xvid english 1,44 gb
Sunday 7th November 1993: Maine Road, Manchester
FA Carling Premiership Season 1993/1994
Attendance: 35,155
Ref: Robert Hart
Commentary: Martin Tyler & Andy Gray

City Line-Up: Coton, Edghill, Phelan, McMahon, Curle, Kernaghan, White, Sheron, Quinn, Flitcroft, Vonk

The season did not start very well for City and manager Peter Reid was sacked after only four games from which City had taken only 1 point. Brian Horton replaced him and won the next 2 games but City stayed in the relegation battle.

United Line-Up : Schmeichel, Parker, Bruce, Pallister, Irwin, Kanchelskis, Keane, Ince, Sharpe, Cantona, Hughes ( Giggs 77 , Robson , Sealey )

The Champions started the season great, looked unstoppable and entered the game top of the league. With an aging Captain Marvel, Roy Keane was brought in from Forest ine the summer at a british transfer record 3,75 million. And Keano starts in his first Manchester derby.

A setback a few days earlier when United went out of Europe against Galatasaray on away goals.In a game Cantona saw red after the finale whistle.

A true classic this. Manchester derby with the first of the three great Manchester United teams under Sir Alex. I don't know what's my favorite but the thing about this teams besides the fact that it has great pace, skill and scoring ability down the flanks with Parker, Irwin, Kanchelskis, Sharpe and Giggs.

But the character down the middle is just amazing from the Great Dane, Bruce and Pally and up to Cantona, Sparky and McClair. Robson, Ince and Keane in the engine room. You can say what you want about Paul Ince but he was immense and with Keano by his side i just loved this 93/94 team.

EPL Manchester City - Manchester United 07[1].11.93 [mininova].torrent (29.67 KB)
老队长的破坏力是惊人的..