曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

【天空体育】 斯科尔斯仍要精益求精 Scholes still keen to impress

【天空体育】 斯科尔斯仍要精益求精 Scholes still keen to impress

7 ^9 W& _) g: {! W& w$ a曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.4 M4 }( V/ i! C+ S, y8 e
Manchester United veteran Paul Scholes remains determined to impress his manager and is not looking for the chance to put his feet up.
1 P, M& D$ F8 o6 G* y' D  e - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Scholes, who turns 35 in November, has been enjoying a renaissance in form in recent weeks and ran the midfield in Saturday's 2-0 win at Stoke City.
6 K0 I9 W1 ?. J8 W/ B/ K& ^& ^9 s. s曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛He has been used on a more rotational basis by Sir Alex Ferguson over the past couple of seasons and has also occupied a deeper role in the team.
. O) [$ c+ h: u# ?, T - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站However, the former England international still has the bit between his teeth despite the club's occasional desire to wrap him in cotton wool.www.imanutd.com4 J5 @8 t' j  w. v8 }
"You still want to impress, but the coaches are always asking how you feel and whether you want to take a day off here or there," said Scholes.! x+ B7 T& f7 B3 F
One area that Scholes is looking to improve is his goal tally, having scored only six times over the past two years.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.  S6 t8 f6 x1 C
He added: "My goals have dried up a bit in recent years and I'd like to get back scoring a few.
2 e4 ]% L* V' A7 C4 a  R曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"When I was younger, I used to get forward a lot more than I do now.
: r; S+ }. G. j. ^4 _ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站"I think the manager expects me to stay in the middle of the park nowadays and pass to the players who can go forward and score.
/ k" Q( ^' U7 O7 I6 \5 n专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源."I'd still like to get forward every now and then and chip in, but you just have to play however the manager wants you to play."
  a" T8 B- F5 ?3 b7 twww.imanutd.comScholes also revealed that he is going to explore the possibility of going into coaching when he eventually calls time on his glittering career. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站/ T' o: t( D- f
"I'm going to give coaching a go and see how it goes," said Scholes. "I'll probably start looking at that in the next couple of weeks and see how I feel doing that."www.imanutd.com- ~; h, j; h* }7 O* A

* G* e, ?9 t( {1 E专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.================================================================================================专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.) g) L: \, Y* k$ j2 T) L

/ a0 ~' w( I+ B9 X专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联老将斯科尔斯依然有着决心去奉献吸引眼球的表现,他还不想着退役的事情。曼联在线·球迷地带7 e* L: S. s1 e5 `' b
www.imanutd.com. ?7 V" z$ J# F& P$ _% ?0 }6 {/ |
在11月,斯科尔斯就将35岁了,不过却在近几周如同返老还童一般,特别是上一场,在2-0战胜斯托克城的比赛中,他完全控制了中场。曼联在线·球迷地带8 M8 g6 j4 g* `! o# ~

3 }1 W  G+ I1 P; ]/ [0 Q9 G专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.在近几年,他进入了弗格森的轮换体制,而且位置也更为靠后。但是,他继续征战的决心从未变过。www.imanutd.com( @9 l5 t* [7 ]3 R! u- i

% \# [8 f* X: E曼联在线·球迷地带“我依然想要出彩,但是教练经常问我的感受,还问我想不想休息一两场。”斯科尔斯说。
! M! n6 j$ ^$ p2 r曼联在线·球迷地带曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛, U3 X" h+ u8 D; x1 l
斯科尔斯希望能够多进些球,在过去两年,他仅仅打入了6个球。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.) T6 p1 z8 |: f3 K1 `7 s6 \

+ }$ c' r6 x8 m; a6 B0 ? - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站斯科尔斯补充道:“近些年,我的进球有些少,希望我可以有所恢复。”* ^/ l  ]0 d1 v7 E
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.* i4 K+ f" R' w. C# k, u2 \
“当我还年轻的时候,我比现在更乐于前插。”
8 u& X/ G; K/ N- V: x+ F/ s专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
& }/ e8 E& G2 U/ l$ dwww.imanutd.com“我认为,现在教练希望我更多地留在中场,为前锋们输送炮弹。”专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.; h& r" K" f0 J$ Q" K( O! ^
www.imanutd.com  B7 N' [. N% H/ u  M+ Y$ S
“我依然喜欢向前,但是你必须要服从教练的安排。”
9 K' @$ W+ }, C/ S( [1 gwww.imanutd.com
% L! f4 L: d5 U) o/ k* Vwww.imanutd.com同时,斯科尔斯也透露自己将会在退役之后考虑加入教练行业。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛# X# ^5 C: y6 s  X8 K5 [

5 D3 B; Y3 {9 T7 b0 }& p曼联在线·球迷地带“我将会试着做教练,看看情况如何,”斯科尔斯说道,“接下来几周我就会试着开个头,找找感觉。”

二老今年大爆发啦!希望他们都能在踢几年,还有加队