曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

卡里克没有自满 Carrick not complacent

卡里克没有自满 Carrick not complacent

曼联在线·球迷地带4 j" m- S) m2 x- q/ ~9 L
Michael Carrick insists the Reds won't rest on the laurels of victory over Liverpool, even if Sunday's win has sealed United's status as strong title favourites.www.imanutd.com& \4 b! t6 p2 t$ f8 \2 Z# N3 ?

% ~: o/ x1 \  S* m. I* |www.imanutd.comThe midfielder believes the fixture list still looks difficult, telling MUTV: "We’re playing well at the moment but we’ve still got a tough run-in and it’s not going to be easy. 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.0 b- p2 b. g( H$ L' n

3 b' F$ a& S, d. z  F曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"We’re not getting carried away by any means but we’re happy with our position. Three or four weeks ago we were a few points behind Arsenal and aware that we needed to get points on the board fairly quickly. 曼联在线·球迷地带+ V3 }, V$ H& S# {' \. I1 P5 r: i
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛5 d; @. q- T  q) p/ J* A3 ~
"We’ve managed to do that and obviously Arsenal have slipped up a little bit and opened the door for us."
2 W3 m0 ^9 ?/ u3 n7 {专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
8 A3 |2 }. g: g3 B专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.When United opened the door against Liverpool, the identity of the first scorer caught Carrick by surprise.5 C; y$ f6 }) \* _) q- M

Z0 k& r' v. ^9 j4 S"It was mad to see Wes (Brown) up there, I was a bit shocked it was him when the goal went in," he laughed.' M0 s+ [+ ^3 G3 Q$ q5 G% _
www.imanutd.com. v1 a; j- A5 E3 s
"It means a lot to Wes to score against Liverpool, being a local lad, and his goal got us up and running. We played some good football after that."
; e' F) A6 k2 J* y - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
0 O! \2 g% }* x( r# S4 y - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站For all the good football and goalscoring opportunities created, United had to endure a long wait for the security of a second strike. As comfortable as the Reds seemed to be against the ten men of Liverpool, Michael admits a few doubts were starting to creep in as a rack of chances went begging.
! t8 l, t( E# N% x5 Z3 e9 F4 w专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
5 H" b; m# j8 M4 ^www.imanutd.com"Cristiano had a great chance - just before he scored the second goal - and you think is it going to be one of those days?" confessed Carrick.
- U; ^& m' P& {; z4 wwww.imanutd.com - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站$ a0 |' H' }9 i) s2 k
"Sometimes the longer it goes on the harder it becomes and Liverpool were just beginning to have a half-decent spell in the game, getting a few free-kicks and things.www.imanutd.com  E. P; g/ \4 l9 {5 K7 f

" `# p8 I. g% a4 T  `' F  ~"The game can be on a knife-edge until you get that crucial second goal. Once we got that we could relax and enjoy the game a bit more and then Nani’s goal capped things off for us."专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源., z+ S) s, `" ~/ l$ |% f

* H; a7 }. I; u" U专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.卡里克强调,在击败利物浦后,曼联将继续前进。www.imanutd.com0 \" {$ b# R, B' a
曼联中场相信,未来的冠军争夺战仍会十分激烈,他告诉曼联电视:“现在我们发挥很好,但是我们仍需经历连场恶战,这并不会轻松。”
  [: ~7 C7 H4 U; p7 o/ p9 d专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“我们不能有任何的松懈,但是我们对目前的位置感到满意。3或4周之前,我们落后阿森纳一些分数,我们知道我们必须尽快抢分。”
+ [$ R. d2 }8 Z" Y* ?& L8 q - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“我已经做到,当然,这跟阿森纳失分有关,这令我们后来居上。”
( S2 K+ {) k" [4 m% ~ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“看到布朗进球令人感到很疯狂,当他进球时,我感到很惊讶。”卡里克笑道。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛: ?% Z3 ]  r1 V/ W8 e
“在对阵利物浦的比赛中进球对布朗来说意义重大,作为本地人,他的进球给予我们很大鼓舞。在他进球之后,我们踢出精彩的足球。” - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站0 H' N/ Y- `% {
在布朗进球后,曼联在44分钟之后才打进第二球,卡里克承认,红魔在这段时间内浪费了很多机会。
- h5 s/ k& e0 E4 C1 z; _曼联在线·球迷地带“罗纳尔多在进球前有一次黄金机会,这是我们今天浪费的机会之一。”
1 h3 ^0 k" s* e2 o7 d+ t2 kwww.imanutd.com“有时候,越长时间无法进球,形势就会变得越困难。利物浦也获得一些机会,他们的任意球有一定威胁。直到我们打进第二球我们才锁定了胜局。一旦你取得第二粒进球,你就可以放松下来更享受比赛,之后纳尼的进球很容易就出现了。”

曼联加油...一定能夺得冠军!!
曼联加油!!向五冠王前进!!