曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

UNITED GEARED FOR EURO GLORY – GIGGS 吉格斯: 曼联已准备好夺欧冠

UNITED GEARED FOR EURO GLORY – GIGGS 吉格斯: 曼联已准备好夺欧冠

2 X, z- u+ {* e专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
# [' e3 i0 O; f0 L曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Ryan Giggs believes Manchester United are better equipped than ever to mount a triumphant Champions League campaign. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站: Q" B  o& s( v6 P4 Y
After three barren years by their own high standards, the Red Devils emerged as a European force again last term with a charge to the semi-finals. 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛) T( h4 O/ U: I2 K, E5 C1 u4 @
Although a mountain of injuries eventually caught up with them in the second leg of their last-four clash with AC Milan, United did enough to secure a place among the favourites for this year's competition. 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛* T: `# b7 {- [; z
United open their campaign with a trip to Sporting Lisbon on Wednesday, offering Cristiano Ronaldo and Nani an opportunity to shine against their former club. www.imanutd.com! U1 h: G8 L  u1 Y8 S) u
And, with Carlos Tevez, Anderson and Owen Hargreaves joining Nani as new-boys in a far stronger United squad, Giggs feels the Old Trafford outfit have every reason to approach the tournament with confidence.
/ E. R5 n% t; c- u2 J曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"We are better equipped for Europe than we were last year," said Giggs. 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源./ V/ a# T/ i; ?3 `% P
"We have brought in players who have experience in Europe and hopefully, the younger lads can learn from their experience in Europe last year. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站' @$ y4 r8 `/ l4 |8 W: Y  @! A5 i7 A
"I remember when I was a young lad, I learned something new from every game I played in Europe, especially away from home. ! ?3 M8 s* c% L9 I5 I8 G; d
"Each game you play you get better and have more confidence. Hopefully that will be the case for the team this year." 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.5 ]' ?- K; f  j! @1 B: A1 k  Z' P
Dynamo Kiev and AS Roma complete a group which United should emerge from with something to spare, although the same thing was said 12 months ago and it eventually required a comeback win in the final game against Benfica to confirm a place in the last 16.
0 Z: O6 P4 ~  F% ^曼联在线·球迷地带Roma in particular will provide a formidable threat, eager to atone for their seven-goal hammering in an amazing quarter-final at Old Trafford last term. 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.5 k' i2 @6 e. p1 A/ d) Z
But Giggs is confident about the chances of progression providing United can avoid defeat on Wednesday.
/ [( ^- t2 o7 k. i/ Y3 [' _"If we play to our best ability, we should get out of the group quite comfortably," he said. 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛, K5 a% w& K- M7 s; {& @- j. W
"It is a tough group because they are all good teams and the away games will all be particularly hard. 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛' @- U+ ]6 C% E* j8 x4 G: a
"Hopefully we will get off to a good start. If we do that, we will be confident about going through."
9 Q8 {# N3 y& A7 qwww.imanutd.comSir Alex Ferguson already knows he will be without Darren Fletcher and John O'Shea, who have both been ruled out for a number of weeks with knee injuries picked up on international duty with Scotland and the Republic of Ireland. www.imanutd.com" v: A! C1 b! ^5 U7 _
Gary Neville will be missing as well but Owen Hargreaves should be available to bolster United's midfield, while it would be a major surprise if Wayne Rooney was not involved in some capacity despite not even making the bench for Saturday's trip to Everton. 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.+ S8 F6 {. Q3 v: v0 j
"It is a good time to have a fully fit squad," said Giggs. "You want a situation where, when the important games and the European games come along, the gaffer has plenty of options. He has definitely got that."
) g/ y3 q1 h* @, G# bOne of the options is Nani, who has already shown glimpses of the talent which persuaded Ferguson to spend £17million on the teenager.
# r+ f1 ~, k+ M6 L2 g+ c6 t5 w - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站A combination of injuries to Rooney and Saha, plus Cristiano Ronaldo's suspension means Nani has probably been exposed more than Ferguson would have anticipated.
5 h1 Z3 C+ C- r7 H4 \6 @- `* N曼联在线·球迷地带An element of inconsistency has to be expected given Nani's age. But Giggs has been pretty impressed with what he has seen so far. $ r  z7 _% R7 z# `5 X
"Nani has probably had to play more often than he would have expected but he has adapted really well," he said. 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛) G3 l4 M7 C) N  W+ m, k2 d
"He gets on with everyone and, on the field, he has fitted in from day one. Hopefully he can carry on that good form."
5 J# Z+ O) s7 b8 n5 l; e1 Pwww.imanutd.com) T, i: {) m2 }& z9 l" q. Y. h

* B6 i  ?( `% E5 @" @- ^. D5 D2 N专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.) C7 a! A$ [5 b2 u* R' ~, y

) i  i$ w* D% Q- X. zwww.imanutd.com吉格斯认为曼联这个赛季比往年更加具备夺得欧冠杯的条件。www.imanutd.com9 Z7 w7 l$ R* G) o
在经过三年失望的路程后,曼联在上赛季成功打进了欧冠杯半决赛。/ c* s2 X0 d3 W! f9 q
虽然由于太多球员的伤势导致曼联在四强中败北,但曼联依然在这个赛季成为夺得冠军的热门队伍。
! _  H1 L8 ?2 D5 [曼联在线·球迷地带曼联将在周三前往里斯本对抗里斯本竞技队以开始这个赛季欧冠杯的路程,而C罗以及纳尼将有机会在旧东家表现一番。曼联在线·球迷地带, p# X* D" ?& |$ k1 _: z1 ^
吉格斯认为队员们在这个赛季更加有信心,因为在有了特维斯,纳尼,安德森以及哈格里夫斯这些新球员的情况下,曼联的势力增强了许多。www.imanutd.com8 Q4 c5 ?4 F' j5 k8 D) K
吉格斯说:”我们比上赛季更加准备好夺得欧冠杯了。我们已引进了一些在欧洲赛事上都很有经验的球员,希望这些年轻球员在上赛季已学到了很多。我还记得当我还年轻时,我在每一场球赛都学习到很多新东西,尤其是客场的比赛。你会一场比一场踢得更好,更加有信心,希望这样的情况也发生在我们的球员。”3 W& P; m& P. R7 R& u7 m! u! |
基辅发电机和罗马完成了曼联小组的球队,而曼联应该能够轻松完成晋级的任务,虽然上赛季曼联需要等到最后一场小组赛击败宾菲卡来晋级十六强。
% k% E! P3 J5 S! q/ _专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.罗马队曼联来说是最大的敌人,尤其是该队很希望复上赛季被曼联以7-0击败的仇。
! \2 z; u6 o8 p, ewww.imanutd.com吉格斯认为曼联晋级的机会很大,但前题是曼联要在这个周三避免输球。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站% }. w/ _9 p7 B, \1 C. [5 B
吉格斯说:”如果我们发挥出最佳状态,我们将很轻松打进十六强。这将很困难因为这些队伍都很强,而客场比赛会更加艰难。希望我们有个好开始,这样球员们都会很有信心在接下来的比赛奋斗。”曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛$ E" u, s$ L1 i7 Q
曼联主教练已知道他将失去弗莱彻以及奥谢的服务,因为这两名球员都在周中代表各自的国家队比赛时受伤了。
) a- e9 ~, k# ^* i; W7 Z* q5 K( `曼联在线·球迷地带内维而也将缺席这场比赛,但哈格里夫斯将能回归加强曼联的中场线。而将会很奇怪如果看不到鲁尼的参与,因为他在周六的比赛对抗埃弗顿时都没有座冷板凳的机会。曼联在线·球迷地带6 N  G- {% S: K, j7 R2 W
吉格斯说:”如果大家都能回来那真是太棒了,当重要比赛或欧冠比赛来临时,主教练们都想要更多球员的选择,现在的情况就是这样。”
4 f, r9 a$ B$ D/ j+ j - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站其中一个选择是纳尼,这名边锋已开始展现一千七百万英镑身价的价值。曼联在线·球迷地带2 E' v2 r- z: T! O
由于之前的鲁尼以及萨哈的受伤,而C罗又被禁赛,所以纳尼的出场机会比弗格森计划的还多。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站/ o' l6 v, g4 k$ {6 e
纳尼的不稳定性是大家都会预料的,因为他还年轻,但吉格斯对这名年轻人的表现感到很赞赏。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站" d1 N: t, z0 `6 \( A. d7 q
吉格斯说:”纳尼应该没预料到自己会有那么多上场机会,但他在英超真的适应得很快。他在来到的第一天就融入队中了,希望他的良好状态能持续下去。”
曼联加油!!向五冠王前进!!

我們要的是冠軍!
我的blog:梦剧场的小老鼠
我的视频空间:音乐素描小子

难道我们也要走破车的1:0路线??

回复 #1 ahgan84 的帖子

说的挺在理